Destroying the EE cope

emo

emo

dark triad indo aryan
I've seen this posted in mass amounts here and on other forums about how "Eastern European women are superior bro they're so trad bro" but I'm here to destroy this argument crafted by dalits on org and 4chan autists. You can ask any Eastern European nigga here and they'll probably say the women suck, I don't know why people continue to ramble about how Eastern European women are superior when they have no experience with them. Even I (a subhuman) have experience with them and I can tell you these women are NOT pure like how some people on here make them to be. Yes they're not usually ugly but it is insane how so many people think women they're traditional

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, glaruz, DeadTrees and 2 others
"Just move to a shit hole country where tons of women have been raped bro trust me bro geomaxx to the slums of EE bro" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, HTN_Mentalcel and USERΝAME
I dont bother replying to them at this point, let them find out for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and USERΝAME
There are really good ones, but they are only available during high school basically. I live every day with regrets of missing my chance with them.

Otherwise, every foid you can have access to after that is a used up whore. They are disgusting and lowkey worse than western foids, because they pretend to not be degenerate. It is basically liberalism for foids and traditionalism for men. Watch some reactions to 50:50 vids (or "who should pay on a date") and you will see how much men simp here. There are days dedicated to foid worship.

Geomaxxing to EE with the intent to find good foids is also a brutal cope.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME