Destroying the med cope

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
On psl I have noticed a lot of users like to cope by claiming med or medmaxxing. Almost no one here is mediterranean yet so many claim med. I can guarantee that @Lorsss is closer to med than any of you ethnics that constantly claim med. What you dumbasses can’t get is that a non-med claiming med doesn’t make him med to women. Your pheno is very hard to change and users here cope about that.

Users here think because they are Indian with a “white” nose and non-enthic coloring, they can somehow change their whole phenotype. You can’t change your phenotype (for the most part) because of little things like eyebrow placement, medial canthus, pfl, placement of the radix (nasion), how strong the browridge is, or your occiput.

Phenotype is near impossible to change and trying to change it radically just screams self hate. It’s okay if you want to slightly alter it to look more exotic or plain, but wanting to completely shift your whole appearance and then claiming something you aren’t is dumb. I don’t understand how some users here want to be med, maybe it’s because it’s the closest thing they can get to being white? Not sure, but some of you straight up lie by and cope to the moon and back about wanting to “pass as med”. Btw, you guys who claim med but get no IOI’s don’t get them because they can tell you’re not actually med :feelshaha: They can see right through the lies.

Rope if you think these people are med:
4922A56E 4D2B 48C4 B988 CAF507C8CA54

C652308C 721A 41C2 BBE7 49D25CF9C836

133AAF2C B223 4DA8 BA5E 779FA6DA8196

EEB73D71 D884 4011 9D37 F5D8BF97F0A7

67331770 D6A5 48CC 9907 CCCABAE781D9

0D6BD24E F5CF 4010 AD6F 62B5CE75056E

7110E484 4199 490C A5B6 6E559D94D9F3

Here are some legit mediterranean men:

0CF0255B AF73 4AC9 A331 C20C46AD1683

669BFABB 83D3 4F19 94F2 DFEAB5D7DFAB

62B43C26 7593 4585 8CB9 111232AFF523

BAED8F8E 0335 4E61 935A 1CD579C33585

50AB924F A138 4274 9756 4A1071198ABA

What med actually is:
Light brown skin, straight to wavy, rarely curly, usually abundant brown to brown-black hair. Rather short, meso- sometimes macroskelic, ectomorph with gracile bodily proportions. Mesocephalic, chamaecranic with a protruding occiput. Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

You look Indian because of your cranial base. The orbitals are different, the radix is different, the coloring is different, the width of the skulls are different, etc. The point is you can’t avoid the sun or bleach your skin, dye your hair, get a rhino, and get colored contacts to look med. You will still look ethnic. It is in your DNA.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, blackckatt, AscendingHero and 27 others
k

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4053 and jordanbarrettisgod
iraq gang nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 4383 and EthnicelAscension
It had to be said. Suifuel for all coping curries.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Patient A, Deleted member 649 and 6 others
Over for many (non) meds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649

Bro Am I Med???

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Patient A, Deleted member 3162 and 5 others
Looksmaxxing section :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 2227

what is he if he isn't med?
he's geuninely one of the most attractive males i've ever seen, has insane sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 649 and 1 other person
cope im med slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and EthnicelAscension
Gandy is more North Atlantid
You can argue he has a mix of Med look

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
I'm med/anglo mix.

ur coping pretty hard rn lil man
you're a great troll.
when do you see white men on this forum constantly talk about how they're "white slayers" or "dom white chads" etc? you don't because ethnics constantly need to bring themselves up on par with actual humans, whereas white men realize that they're human so they don't need to compensate in return for sub-humanity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The_God, Deleted, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
Curries would boost their smv if skin whitening was legit tho

I’m kinda hungry and horny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Deleted member 685, Chadeep and 1 other person
you're a great troll.
when do you see white men on this forum constantly talk about how they're "white slayers" or "dom white chads" etc? you don't because ethnics constantly need to bring themselves up on par with actual humans, whereas white men realize that they're human so they don't need to compensate in return for sub-humanity.
Because that would be disingenuous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, chadpreetcel123, Gazzamogga and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 685, Chadeep and 1 other person
On psl I have noticed a lot of users like to cope by claiming med or medmaxxing. Almost no one here is mediterranean yet so many claim med. I can guarantee that @Lorsss is closer to med than any of you hindu dindus that constantly claim med. What you dumbasses can’t get is that a non-med claiming med doesn’t make him med to women. Your pheno is very hard to change and users here cope about that.

Users here think because they are Indian with a “white” nose and non-enthic coloring, they can somehow change their whole phenotype. You can’t change your phenotype (for the most part) because of little things like eyebrow placement, medial canthus, pfl, placement of the radix (nasion), how strong the browridge is, or your occiput.

Phenotype is near impossible to change and trying to change it radically just screams self hate. It’s okay if you want to slightly alter it to look more exotic or plain, but wanting to completely shift your whole appearance and then claiming something you aren’t is dumb. I don’t understand how some users here want to be med, maybe it’s because it’s the closest thing they can get to being white? Not sure, but some of you straight up lie by and cope to the moon and back about wanting to “pass as med”. Btw, you guys who claim med but get no IOI’s don’t get them because they can tell you’re not actually med :feelshaha: They can see right through the lies.

Rope if you think these people are med:
View attachment 334627
View attachment 334635

View attachment 334639
View attachment 334640
View attachment 334642
View attachment 334667
View attachment 334671

Here are some legit mediterranean men:

View attachment 334632
View attachment 334646
View attachment 334648
View attachment 334655
View attachment 334678

What med actually is:
Light brown skin, straight to wavy, rarely curly, usually abundant brown to brown-black hair. Rather short, meso- sometimes macroskelic, ectomorph with gracile bodily proportions. Mesocephalic, chamaecranic with a protruding occiput. Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

You look curry because of your cranial base. The orbitals are different, the radix is different, the coloring is different, the width of the skulls are different, etc. The point is you can’t avoid the sun or bleach your skin, dye your hair, get a rhino, and get colored contacts to look med. You will still look ethnic. It is in your DNA.
You didn't destroy anything btw
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and Chadeep
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 685, Fear and 4 others
You joined today. I don’t expect you to know how things are around here.
I lurked hard. I know just as much if not more than you. Join date just means the day I officially became a member. JFL @ you

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
if u look curry ur eye area is probably garbage

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, randomguy1235, Chadeep and 2 others
I lurked hard. I know just as much if not more than you. Join date just means the day I officially became a member. JFL @ you
If you knew more than me then you would know that members here do try to claim med.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, nastynas, Chadeep and 2 others
If you knew more than me then you would know that members here do try to claim med.
And whats wrong with that?
I see your tribe buttlickers liking eachothers comments too.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, draco, Gazzamogga and 3 others
I’m white but just because I have brown hair and brown eyes and pubescent facial hair people on here think I have an ethnic pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Chadeep and Deleted member 2227
I’m white but just because I have brown hair and brown eyes and pubescent facial hair people on here think I have an ethnic pheno
Med passing it sounds to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227
Why y'all white boys always have to be shitting on us ethnics for? Y'all niggas stay winning all the mafucking time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 649, randomguy1235 and 3 others
i was born to shit but tragically i am forced to cum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, Chadeep and Deleted member 2846
Why y'all white boys always have to be shitting on us ethnics for? Y'all niggas stay winning all the mafucking time.
Wym “white boys”? I’m med bro

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, didntreadlol, Chadeep and 2 others
It is all cope
Bones and harmony or death. All this pheno and coloring is BS

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadeep, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
It isn't really cope. Its just a phrase used wrongly. People on here use med to describe any person who fits the dark aspect of tall, dark, and handsome.

You look curry because of your cranial base. The orbitals are different, the radix is different, the coloring is different, the width of the skulls are different, etc. The point is you can’t avoid the sun or bleach your skin, dye your hair, get a rhino, and get colored contacts to look med. You will still look ethnic. It is in your DNA.

This is fundamentally wrong. Cranial base has fucking nothing to do with race. I doubt you even know what that term is used to refer to. There are obvious features which give an ethnic appearance, which have a certain subtly (can be seen in the humanphenotypes page) that can't be changed with surgery but all this skull-shape shit is just completely incorrect (aside from differentiating between caucasoids, negroids, mongoloids, etc).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, draco, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
It is all cope
Nigga said he’s been lurking for a while but still believes pheno and coloring is cope

0F8DCFFC E8A2 49A6 B709 C96A9C7F842C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadelite, randomguy1235 and 4 others
It is all cope

Im darkskin indian but I have big fucking bones and look DOM as fuck. You're right. JFL @ pheno and race copers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 649, Chadeep and 3 others
What do I count as? Besides incel and old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, PjSon, Gazzamogga and 8 others
It isn't really cope. Its just a phrase used wrongly. People on here use med to describe any person who fits the dark aspect of tall, dark, and handsome.

This is fundamentally wrong. Cranial base has fucking nothing to do with race. I doubt you even know what that term is used to refer to. There are obvious features which give an ethnic appearance, which have a certain subtly (can be seen in the humanphenotypes page) that can't be changed with surgery but all this skull-shape shit is just completely incorrect (aside from differentiating between caucasoids, negroids, mongoloids, etc).
keep coping these niggas can guess race with a 67% accuracy based on craniometrics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 2846
you're a great troll.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2756 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846