Devansh @2000 IQ Evisceration (GTFIH AMERICANCELS)

M

MuslimEthniccel

Banned
But the Muslim custom to encourage inbreeding is lower than the lowest possible IQ move. @currylightskin had to cope with cheap roids cause he is an inbred monkey who can't have any muscle with natural gymming. Dude has comical tier Salman Khan bloated body -
View attachment 1710991
This kutte kutte has to be retarded JFL
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Cousin marriages, according to studies, are only slightly more dangerous than normal, unrelated marriages.
"But but but MuslimEthniccel daddy where is the proof? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

I, MuslimEthniccel, shall provide objective proof that cousin marriages are definitely safe.

First cousins are somewhat more likely than unrelated parents to have a child with a serious birth defect, but scientists say the risk is not large. In the general population, the risk that a child will be born with a major birth defect, like spina fida, is 3 to 4 percent; to that background risk, first cousins must add another 1.7 to 2.8 percentage points, the researchers said.

Although the increase represents almost a doubling of the risk, since the background risk is small to begin with, the result is still not considered large enough to discourage people from having children, geneticists say. And they point out that no one questions the right of other people with far higher levels of risk to have children. For example, people with Huntington's disease, a severe neurological disorder, have a 50 percent chance of passing the disease to their children.
The researchers, convened by the National Society of Genetic Counselors, based their conclusions on a review of six major studies conducted from 1965 to August 2000, involving many thousands of births.

For first cousins, "there is a slightly increased risk, but in terms of general risks in life it's not very high," said Dr. Arno Motulsky, a professor emeritus of medicine and genome sciences at the University of Washington, and the senior author of the report, being published today in The Journal of Genetic Counseling.
Dr. Motulsky said that medical geneticists had known for a long time that there was little or no harm in cousins' marrying and having children.
The article went on to drop more Islam pills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Jfl @ legit thinking that cousin marriages are remotely comparable to your shitty Hindu curry lifestyle in terms of danger
Jfl @ legit having mommy Abigail Shapiro Khazar milkers

jfl @ low iq responses
btw i swear i am not chaddyboy alt i swear. his posts are more high-effort :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
btw who else agrees that the pakistani guy he posted mogs him to oblivion? tell me in the replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Curry Suicide
C9OlsaiW0AAylT8

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Its over for him

• JFL
Reactions: MuslimEthniccel and Deleted member 20618
I don't see how this disproves my argument. Cousin marriages lead to consanguinity, because, by definition, consanguinity is "the quality or state of being consanguineous persons related by consanguinity"
Of course cousins are related. My point is that they aren't deformed.

I don't see how this disproves my argument. Cousin marriages lead to consanguinity, because, by definition, consanguinity is "the quality or state of being consanguineous persons related by consanguinity"
Of course cousins are related. My point is that they aren't deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and .🇹🇩.
ok chaddyboi

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66

This also doesn't disprove my point because I quoted evidence that cousin marriages are only slightly more dangerous than unrelated marriages. You literally just cherry picked an extreme example jfl.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Ethnics' kids have more diseases and developmental problems due to inbreeding. Sad.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 16369 and sex scenario
He’s literally right.
How? How are cousin marriages more dangerous than their shitty eating habits? Cousin marriages are literally only slightly ever so slightly more dangerous than unrelated marriages. How are they more dangerous than their eating habits?

Ethnics' kids have more diseases and developmental problems due to inbreeding. Sad.
I don't know why you attribute all of these things to "inbreeding" when cousin marriages are nearly as safe as unrelated marriages. Why not attribute that to other thing? Pretty sure diseases and developmental problems have other causes, too.

I'm devansh

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, MuslimEthniccel and Deleted member 16369
I hate it how people are responding to this thread and ignoring all my proof :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

yeah as long as its not first cousins i think and its not a chain

• So Sad
Reactions: MuslimEthniccel
yeah as long as its not first cousins i think and its not a chain
Bro the article is literally about first cousins. Please go ahead and read the article. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
jfl @ legit being ignored by everyone, even those who try to agree with me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: over for me

Bro the article is literally about first cousins. Please go ahead and read the article
jfl @ legit being ignored by everyone, even those who try to agree with me over for
for real? interesting

• So Sad
Reactions: MuslimEthniccel