Devil is in Detail crime , not focusing on crime is admitting others are smarter than you

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,470
Reputation
78,407
srx for the threads, this my last thread for the next 2 hours
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is really your whole world huh? the forum. Between shots and pills, screaming, nurses..this is all you got. And I'm making fun of you for that, this is so sad. You really put effort into those 5IQ threads, you really wish to make a difference.

Wow what a fucking retard man. I pity you, I cry for you MVP.
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
12
Views
79
Luquier
Luquier
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
20
IOD
IOD
Abhorrent
Replies
1
Views
23
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
J
Discussion Crime.
Replies
5
Views
48
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
J
Replies
1
Views
33
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top