It is Impossible to get away with crime

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,349
Reputation
78,258
It would Take too much effort to use all the precautions and u still could get caught

Not Worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux, KurdishMogger, Ꭰarwin and 1 other person
youve been pondering on crime for 12 years dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: KurdishMogger and _MVP_
Yea bro u can I was in a group one time forgot it was very long ago they deadass paid people to stab other people for money and they got away every time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier
It would Take too much effort to use all the precautions and u still could get caught

Not Worth it
I’m 15 and iq mog u enough to know I can get away with stuff

I do it all the time
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mangotimer
Bend knee @_MVP_ js admit I iq mog u
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mangotimer
Bend knee @_MVP_ js admit I iq mog u
Never mock mvp again loser this is you
cry crying GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: NEWBOYO, vux and _MVP_
@_MVP_ ur so cowardly why don’t u speak for urself instead of having ur dog do it for you
@mangotimer fucks Ur Life u unintelligent piece of nigger shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
Today I was at the zoo and they even had alarms and cameras in every corner..you couldn't even pet the donkey without some cuck spying from the control room

Trust me man, you can never do a crime. It's done
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
Even if everyone is away from their home they are basically still there because people are getting paid to monitor the alarm and the camera sends notifications. It's impossible to do even a simple crime.

I just gave up and ldar
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
It would Take too much effort to use all the precautions and u still could get caught

Not Worth it
I steal every fucking day and bear mace vape scammers just dont be a retard :lul:
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
58
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
jeremyy
Replies
3
Views
77
jeremyy
jeremyy
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
47
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
nolonger_human
Replies
13
Views
42
nolonger_human
nolonger_human
antrax
Replies
27
Views
113
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top