DHT MAXING - ULTIMATE GUIDE

Magnesium is just to control cortisol after gymeceling

If you want the full benefits out of it, i recommend you to take everything from my chart on thread i marked in blue collor

Of course for full maximum benefits you can take roids with IGF-1. If you don't care about balding and shit, you don't need IGF-1 then. (Take hCG and AI with cycle).

For high estrogen, it's good to hop on mild AI, such as Arimidex . But i can't tell you what and how much dosages for aromatase, you should do your bloodwork and take an AI accordingly afterwards. Losing weight can lower your E if you are fatcel to begin with
Fuck I hate needles and I am scared of balding :feelswhy:
I am at 17% bf would lowering increase E?

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
Fuck I hate needles and I am scared of balding :feelswhy:
I am at 17% bf would lowering increase E?
Yeah bro, L- carnitine can help you to lower bodyfat tho, lower it to around 10 - 12% until you get visible abs showing

Watch this video 👇

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6695
tfw when you coomed and were overweight for most of your life

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6695
Good thread bro 👍

L- carnitine can help you to lower bodyfat tho
I love L-carnitine
Doesn't L-carnitine also help promote hair growth?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chintuck22 and bruh3610
COPE. The study that you linked was about the effect of DHT on micropenis. Even after 4 months the micropenis barely grew, onlike 1-2 cm, and that's on a micropenis, not a normal human.

Capture

I feel like people just post studies without any understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Roquefort, Deleted member 22930 and 4 others
Doesn't L-carnitine also help promote hair growth?
On scalp?? Idk, big lifefuel if it does
COPE. The study that you linked was about the effect of DHT on micropenis. Even after 4 months the micropenis barely grew, onlike 1-2 cm, and that's on a micropenis, not a normal human.

View attachment 509492

I feel like people just post studies without any understanding.
Stop ruining my thread with skepticism you fucking idiot

'barely grew 1-2cm' that's almost 1 inch, and i said several times that DHT on penis after puberty does absolutely N O T H I N G

You utter moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Nice thread, but exemestane should of been the first thing on the list.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and Chintuck22
Some doubts
1) other than injection, any other way to get igf 1? I don't know much about it
2) about Hiit workouts, is it bad if i do 5 minutes everyday?

• +1
Our findings suggest that l-carnitine stimulates human scalp hair growth by up regulation of proliferation and down regulation of apoptosis in follicular keratinocytes (in vitro).

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person

Stop ruining my thread with skepticism you fucking idiot

'barely grew 1-2cm' that's almost 1 inch, and i said several times that DHT on penis after puberty does absolutely N O T H I N G

You utter moron

You wrote
  • IN PUBERTY
- It promotes masculinization of the face, growth of the jaw, hunter eyes appearance, brow ridge growth... and a big tall chin
- It can increase your dick size DRAMATICALLY, talking about few more inches

You literally wrote this shit retard. Are you fucking retarded? You are writing that it grows your dick size dramatically and posted a study that has nothing to do with your point.
You also wrote this retard:
DHT gel, works if you are in puberty, if you aren't, idk.. give it a shot and see... Apply it on dick for pee pee gains
Are you fucking retarded? You wrote multiple times that it increases penis size length in puberty. Its a fucking cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, Good_Little_Goy and wateriswet
You wrote

You also wrote this retard:

Are you fucking retarded? You wrote multiple times that it increases penis size length in puberty. Its a fucking cope
If you are in PUBERTY it does, otherwise it don't

• IN PUBERTY
- DHT extends puberty. You can have benefits of the longer puberty
Is there any evidence of that at all? Please don't make ridiculous claims like that without knowing what you're talking about.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, karbo and Chintuck22
Is there any evidence of that at all? Please don't make ridiculous claims like that without knowing what you're talking about.
... Unlike estrogenic puberty in which you enter early and finish growing faster but shorter. Just a spot on - Kill yourself imbecile, and btfo my thread.

Just stating some random shit in attempt to create skepticism, fuck you all who do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenagePharmacy
@21YearoldFailed
See this man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Chintuck22
... Unlike estrogenic puberty in which you enter early and finish growing faster but shorter. Just a spot on - Kill yourself imbecile, and btfo my thread.
That's what I get for not reading a study in it's entirety. Would add aromasin to the list though because of its higher safety.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
After looking at some more papers, it seems like DHT and its derivates seem really good for height increase. Even if they won't boost height, you still get muscle, mental, and facial gains. "As in boys with CDGD, oxandrolone increases the growth rate in girls with TS. Although some studies found no effect on final height with oxandrolone treatment alone, others found a mean increase in final height of up to 5.2 cm with oxandrolone treatment."
www.sciencedirect.com › topics › neuroscience › oxandro...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 1 other person
After looking at some more papers, it seems like DHT and its derivates seem really good for height increase. Even if they won't boost height, you still get muscle, mental, and facial gains. "As in boys with CDGD, oxandrolone increases the growth rate in girls with TS. Although some studies found no effect on final height with oxandrolone treatment alone, others found a mean increase in final height of up to 5.2 cm with oxandrolone treatment."
www.sciencedirect.com › topics › neuroscience › oxandro...
That's why i'm DHT maxing mainly for, i just want to keep my growth plates open till i get to earn some money and buy growth hormones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6400
I'm hairy, can grow full beard, voice is 85hrz 75hrz in the morning) (deep but not impressively deep like Barry White), dick lenght (16 cm bonepressed) is slightly higher than average according to studies (13-14cm bp) but girth is average (maybe DHT only affect lenght).

But my height (179cm), frame and facial bones are average...

Hormones, receptors... Are not simple

Does this shit do anything past puberty I'm 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, s3-s3 and TsarTsar444
Ja sam 19, jel ce ima neki efekt ovo na mene, brutalno sto sam propustijo ovo kad sam bio jos teen, it is maybe over.

• So Sad
Ja sam 19, jel ce ima neki efekt ovo na mene, brutalno sto sam propustijo ovo kad sam bio jos teen, it is maybe over.
Imace ucinak ako jos rastes, moze da produzi trajanje rasta, da lupam prestanes da rastes tek u 25-toj nego u 20-toj recimo

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Looks like good shit. Where can I buy butea superba? Googled it and found it super cheap but it could be just sugar pills tbh.

Also should I pair it with anything? I'm 17 rn so maybe I can still get some benefit from it.

How do I order Butea Superba without my parents thinking my dick won't stay up?

• JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32
Thanks for high effort and high IQ thread :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and bruh3610
since you're a high iqcel i have some questions if you dont mind bro.

1) is DSIP better than just taking melatonin?
2) any way to increase DHT sensitivity?
3) can teenagercels inject T?
4) I've stopped getting morning wood from now on so does that mean low T?
5) when you say increase IGF-1 levels, do you mean inject IGF or increase it via HGH or peptides etc.

thank you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Patrick Baitman
Can DHT derivative steroids like Winstrol help with this?

Igf-1 is quite safe. Don't abuse it and take suppliments to prevent diabetes. There's this one ur meant to take I forget it'd name but a Google will find it
Igf 1 can cause increase ur risk for cancer

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Igf 1 can cause increase ur risk for cancer

Of course if you get more cell splitting there is a risk but there is always a risk from everything lol. Do you think kids have more risk of cancer cuz their levels are higher?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, s3-s3, Deleted member 6400 and 2 others
best and cheapest source for this as a teen going thru puberty?

Looks like good shit. Where can I buy butea superba? Googled it and found it super cheap but it could be just sugar pills tbh.
How do I order Butea Superba without my parents thinking my dick won't stay up?
As far as i've searched, looks like the only available option is to buy through alibaba, cause most of the suppliers already do anyways. I haven't found Butea Superba selling anywhere in balkan
Can DHT derivative steroids like Winstrol help with this?
Bro i've searched like whole forum to find that androgenic chart, i think it was masteron that had the strongest androgen derivative

Yes winstrol can help
since you're a high iqcel i have some questions if you dont mind bro.

1) is DSIP better than just taking melatonin?
2) any way to increase DHT sensitivity?
3) can teenagercels inject T?
4) I've stopped getting morning wood from now on so does that mean low T?
5) when you say increase IGF-1 levels, do you mean inject IGF or increase it via HGH or peptides etc.

thank you
1) - Yes but it's more expensive
2)- It's mostly genetics but L- Carnitine helps to sensitize androgen receptors
3) - Yes if you did your bloodwork, so you know how much aromatase inhibitor you should going to take. Almost no one do the bloodwork before injecting, that's why they crash their estrogen and feel like shit. Remember that estrogen is responsible for growing, so if you are teencel you don't want to mess up with this
4) Do you masturbate everyday? Could've just been high prolactin in that case. Do you take something for hairloss?
5) Inject. And i mentioned IGF 1 cause you should save your hair, and as it was a replacement for anti androgens such as ru, fin and minox. If you are going to hormonemax anti androgens are suicide pills to avoid

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, godlikesz, Kingcel32 and 3 others
Not if your sensible
Don't listen to him

It's like saying steroids can give you gyno

There's mechanism how cancer enters the body membrane, and that's through lowering your body's PH / exposing yourself to radiation

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lev Peshkov
Don't listen to him

There's mechanism how cancer enters the body membrane, and that's through lowering your body's PH / exposing yourself to radiation
True man, its just I needed to let him know

• +1
Bro
Ive been applying foam minox to my brows
Is it bad for hormonemaxxing?
Ive experienced pretty good gains with it

• +1
Bro
Ive been applying foam minox to my brows
Is it bad for hormonemaxxing?
Ive experienced pretty good gains with it
Minox is just mild anti androgen, also what kind of minox because they differ from each others i recal !?

@BalkanPig used minox and screwed his testosterone production

Minox is just mild anti androgen, also what kind of minox because they differ from each others i recal !?

@BalkanPig used minox and screwed his testosterone production

Nothing i guess its all the same

I use is once/2 day very low dose is it still bad?

great thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
Nothing i guess its all the same

I use is once/2 day very low dose is it still bad?
Bro if you got decent results with it already, you should stop changes are permanent

I know i'm linking random videos but this just states what i'm saying

@Chintuck22 @EternalLearner How much butea should I take?

Bro if you got decent results with it already, you should stop changes are permanent

I know i'm linking random videos but this just states what i'm saying

okay thanks we will see

also does create cause bloating or na

also does create cause bloating or na
Bro i'm using it, and it personally for me... It didn't. But for many other people it did, you should check it urself
20200712 130622

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@Chintuck22 @EternalLearner How much butea should I take?
I'm quoting Eternal learner
100mg three times a day. half an hour after every meal. After a week I noticed more consistent beard growth, after two weeks improved libido. Also thinkk I got more muscular and after exercise i recover faster, last one might be placebo. No bone changes yet obvsly lol

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, NoBonezForMoanz and xefo
Is the working mechanism of butea known? Like what exactly is doing these changes? Also any known long term side effects?

• +1
Is the working mechanism of butea known? Like what exactly is doing these changes? Also any known long term side effects?
Idk the mechanism exactly @EternalLearner might elab on butea if he knows. No long term sides, androgenic alopecia might appear as a result of too much DHT exposure, but butea doesn't cause balding which is fascinating for androgen maxing !

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2621 and NoBonezForMoanz
.Many ethnics (Middle east, north Africa, Persian area...) have high DHT production but low sensitivity to it. That's why they can grow beard earlier, and they have quite body hair.
Great guide
I always wondered why i saw alot of ethnics exactly like that ; not much masculine features but thick beards even on some with recessed chins
Can you elaborate it a bit more ?

Don't listen to him

Not if your sensible
Lmao as far as im concerned u guys can shove igf 1 up ur ass holes i could give a fuck and im in med school . So if u wanna listen to a 17 year old on looksmax who claims cancer “enters” the body be my guest jfl

Great guide
I always wondered why i saw alot of ethnics exactly like that ; not much masculine features but thick beards even on some with recessed chins
Can you elaborate it a bit more ?
@reptiles

Lmao as far as im concerned u guys can shove igf 1 up ur ass holes i could give a fuck and im in med school . So if u wanna listen to a 17 year old on looksmax who claims cancer “enters” the body be my guest jfl
Do you know anything about alkalization and how it can affect your body (To not get cancer and diseases)? I'm pretty sure they don't teach that in traditional universities, cause their main interest, at the end of the day is cash $$$ instead of curing and preventing cancer actually.

In my college, they teach how to prevent cancer and we are actually helping people by suggesting them to change their diet and lifestyle, i have testimonials to back it up - IT'S LEGIT

Also, i've talked about doctors and their knowledge background on endocrinology in my thread. Don't kid yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400 and Lolcel

@Chintuck22 Do you take everything at the same time? I already get raging boners and I'm not taking any supplements I'm lowkey worried about how I'm gonna react to this man but oh well

• +1