DHT MAXING - ULTIMATE GUIDE

Lmao as far as im concerned u guys can shove igf 1 up ur ass holes i could give a fuck and im in med school . So if u wanna listen to a 17 year old on looksmax who claims cancer “enters” the body be my guest jfl
Great! My uncles a doctor who says Igf is fine don't abuse it. Thanks for caring though

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Hey about workout, is HIIt every day bad? Gyms are not open here yet so I'm doing it 10 minutes every day except Saturday and Sunday

Double reply

View attachment 510355
@Chintuck22 Do you take everything at the same time? I already get raging boners and I'm not taking any supplements I'm lowkey worried about how I'm gonna react to this man but oh well
I would take:
Vit E - 500mg / morning
L - carnitine - 1 to 2g / morning
Butea - 100mg three times a day. half an hour after every meal.
Ashwagandha - 250mg 2x day / morning and night

It doesn't really matter when are you going to take it, just respect optimal dosage range and take them daily

Hey about workout, is HIIt every day bad? Gyms are not open here yet so I'm doing it 10 minutes every day except Saturday and Sunday
Bro, mild cardio is okay.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 1751
I would take:
Vit E - 500mg / morning
L - carnitine - 1 to 2g / morning
Butea - 100mg three times a day. half an hour after every meal.
Ashwagandha - 250mg 2x day / morning and night

It doesn't really matter when are you going to take it, just respect optimal dosage range and take them daily

Bro, mild cardio is okay.
What about Hiit? It's mild though

What about Hiit? It's mild though
Look at this

DHT is more “active” after periods of rest or inaction.
(https://peweemaster7.wordpress.com/research-and-proof-dimorphism-and-ratios/)

It's optimal to not shock your body, but 10 minutes is okay bro, are you going on fatloss? L- carnitine can help with fatloss tho

thanks bro what effects should i expect with this or what have you experienced?
Bro i've been using creatine and vit E for about more than a 1 month, my beard is growing on every spot, and it seems that my voice deepened mildly. Keep in mind that i had shitty androgens to begin with

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel and Deleted member 1751
Look at this

DHT is more “active” after periods of rest or inaction.
(https://peweemaster7.wordpress.com/research-and-proof-dimorphism-and-ratios/)

It's optimal to not shock your body, but 10 minutes is okay bro, are you going on fatloss? L- carnitine can help with fatloss tho
Ok I'll check it out. I need to lower bf currently at 20% plus decent muscle mass so that I don't look skinny.
Back before corona i used to do HIIt after gym in the morning and hiit in the evening. Lost lot's of hair and i had acne. After gyms closed hair got thicker and acne also got better

• +1
@Chintuck22 I avoided creatine for bloat and hair loss reports, will the others promote hair loss?

@reptiles

Do you know anything about alkalization and how it can affect your body (To not get cancer and diseases)? I'm pretty sure they don't teach that in traditional universities, cause their main interest, at the end of the day is cash $$$ instead of curing and preventing cancer actually.

In my college, they teach how to prevent cancer and we are actually helping people by suggesting them to change their diet and lifestyle, i have testimonials to back it up - IT'S LEGIT

Also, i've talked about doctors and their knowledge background on endocrinology in my thread. Don't kid yourself bro
Jfl if u actually beleive in that pseudoscience bullshit. yes i agree that some doctors are fucking retarded and think any one using hormomes is a meathead roidhead but listening to the experience of a doctor is better than ur own lackluster research

@Chintuck22 I avoided creatine for bloat and hair loss reports, will the others promote hair loss?
@Kingkellz found study regarding l- carnitine and hair growth, see previous replies to find it

Jfl if u actually beleive in that pseudoscience bullshit. yes i agree that some doctors are fucking retarded and think any one using hormomes is a meathead roidhead but listening to the experience of a doctor is better than ur own lackluster research
Bro it's fucking looksmax forum, you can find everything. I've already told the users that IGF-1 is way riskier than roids to take, and what should they pay attention to, no need to worry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4053 and Kingkellz
Nice but you can take boron 2 weeks on 1 week of to have the benefits without estrogen as I heard but I really don't know

Nice but you can take boron 2 weeks on 1 week of to have the benefits without estrogen as I heard but I really don't know
It's better to take mild AI afterwards for the best results. Take your bloodwork, see estrogen, and split Arimidex 1mg accordingly so you'll know how much to take to not crash your estrogen

Wtf do u do if you have high dht but low androgen sensitivty? i have shit body frame, bad features etc. but hairy asfuck and 5'11

Also I know someone irl who has a really prominent browridge, protruding big chin but is a manlet jfl, is this a sign of high dht? and they've been receeding badly since they were around 15

Bro
Ive been applying foam minox to my brows
Is it bad for hormonemaxxing?
Ive experienced pretty good gains with it
I got erectile dysfunction from minox.Don't recommend.Also i couldn't see very well and had arythmia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acnno, 195cm and Chintuck22
I got erectile dysfunction from minox.Don't recommend.Also i couldn't see very well and had arythmia.
i on got these side effects
the side effect im definetly seeing is that my skin si fucking trash
especially the undereye area
i started minox at april do you think its permanent now?
i want to keep my brows

i on got these side effects
the side effect im definetly seeing is that my skin si fucking trash
especially the undereye area
i started minox at april do you think its permanent now?
i want to keep my brows
I don't know.My brows got even more thicker,i got already thick in the past tho.They still look the same.

I don't know.My brows got even more thicker,i got already thick in the past tho.They still look the same.
that sucks
i on wanna apply minox anymore but i need to keep my eyebrows

Ed from minox? Now I’ve seen it all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Cope thread

• JFL
that sucks
i on wanna apply minox anymore but i need to keep my eyebrows
Apply it for sometime.Maybe you don't have symptoms like me.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Chintuck22
Bro do you even know how hairloss and regrowth products work?They kill DHT which obviously destroys hair and gives you actual hair.You are more on this site than me and you don't know basic things..

• +1
Bro do you even know how hairloss and regrowth products work?They kill DHT which obviously destroys hair and gives you actual hair.You are more on this site than me and you don't know basic things..
I’ve never heard about minoxidil being a known DHT blocker. That’s my point

Fucking sources, are you dumb stupid or dumb huh?

if u watch the video he actually says that he doesnt beleive that minox is an anti androgen
also we dont know how minoxidil works
many people beleives that it works by increasing the bloodflow at the area you apply it in

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno and Deleted member 2095
if u watch the video he actually says that he doesnt beleive that minox is an anti androgen
also we dont know how minoxidil works
many people beleives that it works by increasing the bloodflow at the area you apply it in
He said minox is the same as finasteride, ru, and dutasteride, that it will nuke your DHT production but we don't know the mechanism behind it, he explained how oral minoxodil differs as it will grow hair all over your body

• JFL
He said minox is the same as finasteride, ru, and dutasteride, that it will nuke your DHT production but we don't know the mechanism behind it, he explained how oral minoxodil differs as it will grow hair all over your body
no he didnt dude
he questions how strong is the anti-androgen side effect of minoxidil
6:43
he doesnt beleive it at all

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
he even says that fin, duttasteride is different anti-androgen because he doesnt grow any body hair at all

• +1
also 8:00

Aight my last question. Do you prefer the capsule or should I just get the powder and sprinkle it on my food?

Aight my last question. Do you prefer the capsule or should I just get the powder and sprinkle it on my food?

It doesn't actually matter bro, if you're using capsules. It's written in product either way how much you should take, tho you'll need to megadose vit E, and you can take 250mg - 1g ashwagandha regardless

• Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32
no he didnt dude
he questions how strong is the anti-androgen side effect of minoxidil
6:43
he doesnt beleive it at all
Yeah, but it's still mild anti androgen bro, it sides shouldn't be underlooked. Someome may respond to it more than the others you know

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I gotta be high DHT as fuck, i started growing dick hair at 9, at 12 i had chest hair and a beard and my hair were tinning at 15, however i have an insane brow ridge and my beard density and quality is incredible, even my dick size is good. Can't really complain other than for hair loss

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
There's no such thing as DHT blocker, avoid that like estrogen. It's literally killing your hormones (Things like fin, ru, minox).

And IGF-1 is quite expensive and risky to inject, it's more risky than testosterone but i believe there's right dosage to inject
how is minox killing hormones? i thought it didnt change anything

I hopped on FIN a month ago. Not gonna concern myself about lookism broscience guides when it's proven fin will reverse hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, homesick, karbo and 1 other person
I gotta be high DHT as fuck, i started growing dick hair at 9, at 12 i had chest hair and a beard and my hair were tinning at 15, however i have an insane brow ridge and my beard density and quality is incredible, even my dick size is good. Can't really complain other than for hair loss
Same here man. Mfs were making fun of me in PE class when I was 13 and hairy like a monkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I hopped on FIN a month ago. Not gonna concern myself about lookism broscience guides when it's proven fin will reverse hairloss.
Any sides? Might have to hop on it next week. So far I’ve asked 3 doctors and they all didn’t want to prescribe it to me jfl

Anyone have a recommended doe for L-Carnitine? Isn't only a percentage of it absorbed by your body?

Any sides? Might have to hop on it next week. So far I’ve asked 3 doctors and they all didn’t want to prescribe it to me jfl
my derm said it was fine for me to take and I'm 15
last time I go there

Igf-1 is quite safe. Don't abuse it and take suppliments to prevent diabetes. There's this one ur meant to take I forget it'd name but a Google will find it
Berberine

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov