DHT maxing wasn't worth it...

Blood test results

20201128 075237 01
20201128 075316 01

1) Serum creatinine is higher than normal (102 umol/L, or 1.15 ng/dl), obviously because i supplemented creatine.
2) Altgough kidneys are functioning normally despite higher creatinine concentration, i got prostate enlargment (Picture 2). Also being from high DHT and DHT is highly responsible for that.

My prostate - 34×22×36mm/vol 15ml, homogenous structure

Comparison of average IPSS between prostate volume and prostatitis
- When i took a blood test back when i started DHT maxing, i had none of this issues, except i was eating high protein diet at the time, and my haemoglobin was temporarily lower, because of the lack of Vitamin B6 in my diet, which is responsible for protein digestion.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Lux and 6’1cel
My profile picture

I don't know what to say anymore.. so pissed off.
uhm lets perfect consciousness transfer and transfer ourselves into a clone of chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
Blood test results

View attachment 833651View attachment 833652

1) Serum creatinine is higher than normal (102 umol/L, or 1.15 ng/dl), obviously because i supplemented creatine.
2) Altgough kidneys are functioning normally despite higher creatinine concentration, i got prostate enlargment (Picture 2). Also being from high DHT and DHT is highly responsible for that.

My prostate - 34×22×36mm/vol 15ml, homogenous structure

View attachment 833667
- When i took a blood test back when i started DHT maxing, i had none of this issues, except i was eating high protein diet at the time, and my haemoglobin was temporarily lower, because of the lack of Vitamin B6 in my diet, which is responsible for protein digestion.
show the full test

who is your avi ?

DHT = hormone of the gods, too bad it destroys hair for most people. I just quit topical finasteride 2 weeks ago due to sides and now I feel like a god tbh. My dick seems bigger & flaccid hangs lower, sensitivity heightened & regular morning/night wood like before, I thought I was horny while on fin but when I'm off it's on another level like a full-body high srs. I also crave working out & lifting again instead of thinking about roping every time I wake up.

Will have to try topical finasteride again at a lower dose because I need hair, but it seems you can't have it all as a man.

Last edited:
did your dick get bigger?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
did your dick get bigger?
No, no change whatsoever. Maybe some hair growth but it can be attributed to FSH and not DHT actually

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Lux