DHT posts

halloweed

halloweed

DHT levels post puberty are obviously still important but definitely not as crucial in comparison to during puberty, you need to have levels above reference range during puberty. To put it short, you won’t go bald if you have good genes, neither will you get a fuck ton of acne. That’s all that needs to be said tbh, no need to have debates over this shit. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, sb23, aboriginalmaxxing and 5 others
DHT levels post puberty are obviously still important but definitely not as crucial in comparison to during puberty, you need to have levels above reference range during puberty. To put it short, you won’t go bald if you have good genes, neither will you get a fuck ton of acne. That’s all that needs to be said tbh, no need to have debates over this shit. :lul:
Thanks g

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and halloweed
@Outerz14 @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender we have 720 posts related to DHT:soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14, wastedspermcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
@ConfusedBolivian @NZb6Air @Donkeyballs

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14 and NZb6Air
it's useless post puberty nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23, wastedspermcel, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
does liquid mk677 taste good?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Finally a normal post about this not clavicushit saying “Not a single molecule!🤓

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, N1666 and halloweed
i heard dht also makes puberty last longer :forcedsmile:

• +1
New gens jfl
How about instead of calling me a newgen you defend whatever argument you have which you don’t even say lol. People on this forum are too quick to flame and not back anything up. I’ll retract my comment if I see studies or DON’T see stories about PFS.

• +1
As long as you're not genetically predisposed to balding (androgen receptor genes causing your hair follicles to minituarise) Dht is fine.

But If you're predisposed Dht will nuke hair.

• +1
How about instead of calling me a newgen you defend whatever argument you have which you don’t even say lol. People on this forum are too quick to flame and not back anything up. I’ll retract my comment if I see studies or DON’T see stories about PFS.
Your join date doesn’t even have a significance it’s only your knowledge that does. There’s ppl that have been rotting since 2019 and still haven’t contributed anything significant or ascended.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14, Hexmask and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14 and GreekGenes
Your join date doesn’t even have a significance it’s only your knowledge that does. There’s ppl that have been rotting since 2019 and still haven’t contributed anything significant or ascended.
yh thats why im heavy against HGH, i did hrs of research on anyone on this forum who might've grown from hgh, but i found nobody, only people who were deficient in HGH or late bloomers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and halloweed
DHT is important before, during & after puberty.

Fuck DHT deniers

• +1
Reactions: Hexmask and halloweed
@DHTrash refute this you goyim

Dnr

• +1
DHT is important before, during & after puberty.

Fuck DHT deniers
Just do halotestein Dht powder Dht gel Dht derivatives

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Kroker
Dht gang members

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker and halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and halloweed
Just do halotestein Dht powder Dht gel Dht derivatives
Even the embryo you're about to procreate will be born bald, no nigga everything in moderation is optimal

• +1
This nigga the Dht gang leader of london

• Love it
  • +1
Wallahi when I hop on halotest and test e it's over for you face wise
Well you’re black and I’m white so I’m not worried mehn.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
Well you’re black and I’m white so I’m not worried mehn.
We have competition now g when I ascend to htn I'll just be some TT face man trust I put my heart in this

• +1
We have competition now g when I ascend to htn I'll just be some TT face man trust I put my heart in this
I put my heart in this,
Why does everyone think we’re the hardest?
Why do you speak for the sake of speaking?
Idek what you’re tryna describe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14 and wastedspermcel
I put my heart in this,
Why does everyone think we’re the hardest?
Why do you speak for the sake of speaking?
Idek what you’re tryna describe.
That nigga is sub 5 bro

• +1
That nigga is sub 5 bro
IMG 0604

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14 and wastedspermcel
What does it taste like to you? I took liquid form as well shit was bitter asf and tasted like pure cleaning alcohol/chemicals imo

• +1
What does it taste like to you? I took liquid form as well shit was bitter asf and tasted like pure cleaning alcohol/chemicals imo
It’s just intolerable idk how to describe the taste specifically.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and wastedspermcel