contrarian for the sake of it retards
this user is malding because he didnt have the chance to blast when it mattered

seethe more bhai :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and halloweed
this user is malding because he didnt have the chance to blast when it mattered

seethe more bhai :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
nigger i am the one NOT malding because i dont have this fucking garbage in my body

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
nigger i am the one NOT malding because i dont have this fucking garbage in my body
Dw about it unc focus on fin and dut for now

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
on my mums life i didnt read a single photon

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and halloweed
Dw about it unc focus on fin and dut for now
nigger i will tell you whats gonna happen

you will blast this useless garbage into your body

you will instantly experience acne and hairloss unless you are very lucky, you will keep doing this until you progress to nw2,5 coping with a mature hairline

then after 2 years you will have experienced 0 bone growth and be dissapointed you fell for trash flawed studies because you are scientifically illiterate (if you even care to read them)

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash and halloweed
nigger i will tell you whats gonna happen

you will blast this useless garbage into your body

you will instantly experience acne and hairloss unless you are very lucky, you will keep doing this until you progress to nw2,5 coping with a mature hairline

then after 2 years you will have experienced 0 bone growth and be dissapointed you fell for trash flawed studies because you are scientifically illiterate (if you even care to read them)
@MA_ascender as soon as DHT enters my body all my hair will fall off + acne theory :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
@MA_ascender as soon as DHT enters my body all my hair will fall off + acne theory :lul::lul:
yeah thats one of the actual effects of dht on your body, and you would be suprised how fast it can progress

i assume it will be over for you before you exit the denial phase

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DHTrash and halloweed
i think i told you the tale of my good friend Lena (formerly Abdullah) that has taken an oxandrolone pill to accelerate his gymcelling progress... may Xhe/Xhey/Xhem rest in peace.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
yeah thats one of the actual effects of dht on your body, and you would be suprised how fast it can progress

i assume it will be over for you before you exit the denial phase
Alright thank you uncle

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
i think i told you the tale of my good friend Lena (formerly Abdullah) that has taken an oxandrolone pill to accelerate his gymcelling progress... may Xhe/Xhey/Xhem rest in peace.
Oh shit so as soon as he took it he got a heart attack? :soy: I told you about the side effects

As long as you're not genetically predisposed to balding (androgen receptor genes causing your hair follicles to minituarise) Dht is fine.

But If you're predisposed Dht will nuke hair.
Nigga everyone is almost predisposed to it

Dht after 18+ is usseless

If you bald + you got acne, take fin or dut

Simple

@DHTrash refute this you goyim
I already refuted this in another thread. Not going to repeat it twice. Just read up on McGinleys work from the 70s and 80s on 5AR congenital deficiencies in men. Even if the 5AR deficient men looked like pseudohermaphrodites during puberty, after puberty the men still developed male secondary sexual characteristics like deep voices, well developed jaw lines, average size developed penises, same muscle mass etc. compared to men born without a 5AR deficiency. Conclusion: it's primarily testosterone that drives these developments.

And no I'm not saying DHT has no role during puberty, this is well-known. But beyond puberty it serves absolutely no purpose, except causing you to go bald (if you have MPB genetics), acne and accelerated aging (DHT breaks down elastin production).
bro dht is what makes ur dick go hard
I'm on 1mg dutasteride a day for almost a year (finasteride 3 years), and my dick works fine and is hard like a rock. In fact, when I switched from fin to dutasteride my libido increased even more, because the additional 30% serum DHT inhibition you get from dut is converted to testosterone.

And I'm saying this with no bias because I'm very skeptical towards the pharmaceutical industry since COVID, since my background is in the pharmaceutical sciences (bsc & msc). I'm unvaccinated, so I hope that convinces you how skeptical I am.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and looksmaxxing223
I already refuted this in another thread. Not going to repeat it twice. Just read up on McGinleys work from the 70s and 80s on 5AR congenital deficiencies in men. Even if the 5AR deficient men looked like pseudohermaphrodites during puberty, after puberty the men still developed male secondary sexual characteristics like deep voices, well developed jaw lines, average size developed penises, same muscle mass etc. compared to men born without a 5AR deficiency. Conclusion: it's primarily testosterone that drives these developments.

And no I'm not saying DHT has no role during puberty, this is well-known. But beyond puberty it serves absolutely no purpose, except causing you to go bald (if you have MPB genetics), acne and accelerated aging (DHT breaks down elastin production).

I'm on 1mg dutasteride a day for almost a year (finasteride 3 years), and my dick works fine and is hard like a rock. In fact, when I switched from fin to dutasteride my libido increased even more, because the additional 30% serum DHT inhibition you get from dut is converted to testosterone.
Nigga was born for this argument jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, DHTrash, sb23 and 1 other person
leave it under your tongue for like 30 seconds then just wash it down with water. That's how I've always done it. It gets better after a while.

• +1