Dicaprio is too boneless to be 6 or more PLS

D

Deleted member 25059

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 28, 2022
Posts
11,009
Reputation
17,838
images

his eye area is very good certainly at the level of many super models, but his entire face is borderline boneless. Narrow jaw and chin, bloated cheekbones. And his midface is too compact, which is perhaps ideal until 25 because it makes you look younger, but the older you get, the more you look like an overgrowth baby.

This morph I found is quite ideal
1928637 13DEE5D5 A4D9 4BAD 9964 CD7C83B8E7E7
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 4444, Deleted member 22930 and 8 others
muh bones, he looks good and the morph looks like shit
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 22930, Mr Test and 9 others
looks aren't quantifiable, you have it or you don't
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and the BULL
I’m not a hardcore PSL autist so I’m not going to go through and name them all but imo yes

I think he’s very overrated. Look at this video without bias and tell me he looks as exceptional as someone like O Pry and Chico



He doesn’t

he needs better bones and chin mass
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24554, Deleted member 4444, the BULL and 3 others
in Titanic he is a PSL 8, mogs Barrett
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 4444, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
hes a strong HTN
 
I’m not a hardcore PSL autist so I’m not going to go through and name them all but imo yes

I think he’s very overrated. Look at this video without bias and tell me he looks as exceptional as someone like O Pry and Chico



He doesn’t

he needs better bones and chin mass

What a mogger

Your brain = malformed
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Sprinkles and Deleted member 13787
coping in 3....2......1
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Pitt mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
His eye area carries. It really is A10 + alright eye area or death tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
He could literally fuck anyone even my grandmother when Titanic came out

my grandma went to see it at the time wit her Indian female friends, they were all raving about him

your morph looks like Bogatov you absolute fool
 
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 22126
I’m not a hardcore PSL autist so I’m not going to go through and name them all but imo yes

I think he’s very overrated. Look at this video without bias and tell me he looks as exceptional as someone like O Pry and Chico



He doesn’t

he needs better bones and chin mass

His chin is one of his best features jfl.

What failos him is his narrow jaw, round face shape and lack of dimorphism.

Realistically he's 5.5-5.75 PSL(a low tier chadlite)
 
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 13787
SHE looks fine
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 23558
he is boneless Jordan Barrett version
 

Similar threads

NDasian111
Replies
19
Views
134
Zenis
Zenis
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
12
Views
62
Klasik616
Klasik616
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
93
tansel
tansel
Amuzant
Replies
14
Views
35
sasha108
sasha108
bloathero
Replies
2
Views
22
justwantlove
justwantlove

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top