Dick extender

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Does it work?
Do I have t buy an expensive one or can I just get some plastic garbage from china?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Kek

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 470, BigChinHispanic and 4 others
Is 7" long enough?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Well I'm still a virgin so I wouldn't know

7 is good anyways, whats the girth?
Also can you send me a picture of it for research purposes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vHenri, SteveRogers and Deleted member 470
Yeah, be careful if you are extending with foreskin. I have same shit and now my dick looks like ant eater.

Im really curious if shit like that works, all i need is 0.7 inches to reach 7 which will nicely fit 5.8 girth. But also heard you can fuck your dick badly and im not that desperate for length.

Im really curious if shit like that works, all i need is 0.7 inches to reach 7 which will nicely fit 5.8 girth. But also heard you can fuck your dick badly and im not that desperate for length.

5.8 damn

Yeah apparently its good, i was lengthpilled all my life and until like 2 weeks ago i measured the girth for the first time. And i was like ohhh thats why sometimes its hard to put on normal condoms without having to force them wide.

• +1
its ogre for 5'' dicklets like me. i once did stretching and i pissed blood for a week.

I'm 6.5x6, after my first bathmate session (you get a "pump", like a bicep pump, but on your cock), it was 7x6.8, went down after about 12 hours. Shit works bro, lost that mf in the gym change rooms though kms

• +1