Dick size is as important as height and can compensate for it

D

Deleted member 9955

Iron

If you're not a tall guy you should be maxing out all your other attributes since you need to compete with taller men. From this study, proven ways are being more masculine looking and having a bigger dick. It goes to follow this applies to other masculine attributes (e.g. deeper voice)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 17872, callisto and 2 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
I would say it's face -> dick -> height. Height is the least important provided you're at least 5'9.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, leveruis, fogdart and 3 others
All girls look happy next to men with big dicks!
th
th
th
107_450.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, SoundnVision, Artemis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and ;-;
Height matters a lot more than people think it does
People overstate how much it matters, it's a trait that's dimorphic and requires no effort except the genetic lottery so a lot of people parade it around since that's probably all they have going for them.

In the end, women want to be able to look at you and feel feminine in your masculine energy.
Being significantly taller than her and being able to make her feel small is one way in this can be achieved.

If you can't do that, having other attributes that are above average will work - e.g. having a deep voice.
If you have no attributes that she cares about (i.e. some girls will take no exceptions with height/voice/dick/face/frame/etc), then you're not going to register as a sexual partner to her.
Remember, generalisations work but women are still individuals. The same way people here will argue over which women is more beautiful, women do the same with men since they still have types and features they value more than others.

In the end it's all about having dimorphic traits for masculinity within reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Artemis, Dark Horse and 2 others
yea but the problem is, you cant flash ur dick to girls in public spaces lol or walk around naked. dick can only be used once u get a girl to give u chnce and it happens thru looks. dick is a cope for attracting women

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, DotaTakımOyunudur, Deleted member 24940 and 4 others
I have a bigger dick than most tall fags and i'm 5'8 (i've seen their penises in public urinals).

I would say it's face -> dick -> height. Height is the least important provided you're at least 5'9.
Height can get you a lot of stuff everyday . Mogging every day with average dick > getting mogged everyday with big dick

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
yea but the problem is, you cant flash ur dick to girls in public spaces lol or walk around naked. dick can only be used once u get a girl to give u chnce and it happens thru looks. dick is a cope for attracting women
Did you actually say the problem is you "cant flash ur dick to girls in public spaces lol or walk around naked"?
That's so unhinged you clearly don't go outside or talk to women often. Even if you had a big dick basically no women would be interested if you did that, but let me actually try help you.

It isn't you wear pants that flatter your dick, you go out to a club where people are looking to hook up, you dance with women she feels your dick. Simple.

Or if you're so desperate for validation in public wear gray sweatpants because women do look at your crotch.

In addition, women talk about their sexual experiences more so than men so if you sleep with one girl and she puts in a good word about your dick size and dick game you'll get more girls solely based off that even if they don't find your face as physically appealing.

The height pill has traumatized me

• +1
Reactions: Vista
no lol it's dick size that matters way more than people think it does
Yeah, literally spoken to girls who said they've never been able to orgasm with a guy so they mainly want a big dick that fills them up and the intimacy of it.

But once again, this forum is mostly men telling other men what they think women want and desire instead of just talking and observing (since women do sometimes lie but you can just watch their action to be sure of what they desire).

The height pill has traumatized me
Just work on other masculine aspects and you can still get girls.

This forum is so weird, it'll convince you that you'll never find a girl unless you're a supermodel it's complete bullshit. I suggest read stuff here that's in an essay format (mostly in Best of the Best) and has studies, take notes on what you personally need to do, then leave to avoid being sucked into the negativity because most people here don't need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, PrinceofDarkness, unlucko and 2 others
People overstate how much it matters, it's a trait that's dimorphic and requires no effort except the genetic lottery so a lot of people parade it around since that's probably all they have going for them.

In the end, women want to be able to look at you and feel feminine in your masculine energy.
Being significantly taller than her and being able to make her feel small is one way in this can be achieved.

If you can't do that, having other attributes that are above average will work - e.g. having a deep voice.
If you have no attributes that she cares about (i.e. some girls will take no exceptions with height/voice/dick/face/frame/etc), then you're not going to register as a sexual partner to her.
Remember, generalisations work but women are still individuals. The same way people here will argue over which women is more beautiful, women do the same with men since they still have types and features they value more than others.

In the end it's all about having dimorphic traits for masculinity within reason.
Here's a study to support the "women are still individuals" before somebody starts rambling about how all women are the same and are a hivemind.

If you're not a tall guy you should be maxing out all your other attributes since you need to compete with taller men. From this study, proven ways are being more masculine looking and having a bigger dick. It goes to follow this applies to other masculine attributes (e.g. deeper voice)
she'll never see the dick of a manlet so no worries

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 23865
JFL. manlet cope. having a big dick is pointless if you're a manlet and can't use it. height is WAY more important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
Height matters a lot more than people think it does
height is very underrated by normies and slightly overrated by the blackpill community

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
height is very underrated by normies and slightly overrated by the blackpill community
The blackpill community always praises face they never praise height unless you’re a Gigachad

The blackpill community always praises face they never praise height unless you’re a Gigachad
we're talking about height all the time

Just work on other masculine aspects and you can still get girls.

This forum is so weird, it'll convince you that you'll never find a girl unless you're a supermodel it's complete bullshit. I suggest read stuff here that's in an essay format (mostly in Best of the Best) and has studies, take notes on what you personally need to do, then leave to avoid being sucked into the negativity because most people here don't need surgery.
it's true that for example many people here will tell you that it's over if you're below 5'10 when that's bullshit. if that was true 50% of zoomers in the US would be fucked since that's avg and therefore 50 percentile.

but some of us are truly fucked because of height. once you're more than 4 inches below avg height, it's unbelievably over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Artemis
height is very underrated by normies
I dont think so.

Normies are actually the ones that DO understand the importance of height. Face discussions are really niche thing. But HEIGHT? Nah, EVERYTHING the normies are talking about is HEIGHT.

If anything Normies overrate height. But at least, they put due attention to it, because height is literally #2 important thing in attractiveness.

The fuck are these aliens? :feelskek:
Just guys who go to nudist beaches, they probably get turned on by exposing themselves like that, though most men who go these beaches tend to be the exact opposite with below average dicks.

• +1
Just guys who go to nudist beaches, they probably get turned on by exposing themselves like that, though most men who go these beaches tend to be the exact opposite with below average dicks.
THese huge dicks are absolutely not normal tbh.

Also, these men are DEEPLY UNHAPPY. THey cannot even fuck anyone. They will fucking rip any woman apart. Cannot be sucked, cannot anal, cannot nothing with such dicks. And also it will literally hurt 99% women. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unlucko and Gonthar
Also, these men are DEEPLY UNHAPPY. THey cannot even fuck anyone. They will fucking rip any woman apart. Cannot be sucked, cannot anal, cannot nothing with such dicks. And also it will literally hurt 99% women. :feelsrope:
Lol, that's a myth, vaginas are very flexible and you don't have to push it all in.

• +1
Lol, that's a myth, vaginas are very flexible and you don't have to push it all in.
Yeah, that's the point: they cannot push it all in... :fuk:

And flexibility of vagina is NOT the same as pleasure from sex or lack of pain.

Big dicks 100% cause PAIN. In MOST women.

Vagina can also be stretched during birthing... so, does this woman feel pleasure?
Artshapedphotography_09.jpg

:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
This is quite rare, i bet. Even in your source, they have "observations" but not really stating it is "common". So, it is RARE. In the majority of cases women feel intense pain at childbirth, and vagina stretching.
A huge dick however it's still smaller than a baby.
Yes, However overstretching vagina can bring only pain. Maybe not to the point of childbirth, but uncomfortable enough, that a lot of women do not want to fuck men with large dicks.

I literally read a newspaper article about a dude with 20cm dick, and significant girth, who could not keep a single relationship. All women ran from him like fire, because the sexual experiences with him were painful: too large dick.

Also, i had an experience with a small asian girl, and i caused her pain with my average 16cm dick... The dude in your pics would fucking rip her apart :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
just read r/bigdickproblems stories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Gonthar and Artemis
is it not a problem that a short guy will lay mostly short women with shorter vaginas? flexibility has its limits, ive read many anecdotes of girls not able to take even 7in. tough combo

I literally read a newspaper article about a dude with 20cm dick, and significant girth, who could not keep a single relationship. All women ran from him like fire, because the sexual experiences with him were painful: too large dick.

Also, i had an experience with a small asian girl, and i caused her pain with my average 16cm dick... The dude in your pics would fucking rip her apart :feelskek:
is it not a problem that a short guy will lay mostly short women with shorter vaginas? flexibility has its limits, ive read many anecdotes of girls not able to take even 7in. tough combo
I think it's a more complex situation here, some girls will quickly get turned on, lubricate a lot and relax their vagina and if you have an average dick it just sucks, you feel like you are pumping into air, a huge dick will definitely be an advantage here.
Others lubricate just a little, their vagina is kinda tight, they might be somehow inhibited or simply aren't that turned on, so a big dick will definitely hurt them.
The same girls can also have different responses depending on the guy they are having sex with, the more they like him, the more likely that their holes will relax and expand to receive him in.

So basically, a big dick is a bonus for a Chad, women will quickly get wet and gladly take him in, but for a subhuman it can actually be a failo - if he somehow gets a girlfriend, she won't be physically turned on, sex will hurt her, while if he would have a small dick at least she won't feel much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Mine is 6.5 non bone pressed and I never had issues giving sluts orgasms. 5-6inches is the average which is all you need. Height is more important since size is a big turn on. If a woman is turned on by you AND you know what youre doing then the dick size doesnt matter as much as you think as long as its average. Ive had girls obsessed with me and all girls ive fucked have always came back for seconds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Dick size is more vital to keeping girls around after you've pulled them.
To say it's AS important as height, a physical trait that's on display 24/7, is dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
Dick size is more vital to keeping girls around after you've pulled them.
To say it's AS important as height, a physical trait that's on display 24/7, is dumb asf
I literally posted a study and you and other people are posting you personally feelings on the subject.

Just seems like cope since like I said before most people are completely average and tend to cling on to their height as their only redeeming trait to attract women.

Last edited:
I literally posted a study and you and other people are posting you personally feelings on the subject.

Just seems like cope since like I said before most people are completely average and tend to cling on to their height as their only redeeming trait to attract women.
You seem like the one coping. You have no rebuttal for my point of height being on display 24/7 while dick size isn’t. Also JFL at that study.

"Before clothing, the nonretractable human penis would have been conspicuous to potential mates. This observation has generated suggestions that human penis size partly evolved because of female choice..."

Unfortunately we wear pants in 2023.

You seem like the one coping. You have no rebuttal for my point of height being on display 24/7 while dick size isn’t. Also JFL at that study.

"Before clothing, the nonretractable human penis would have been conspicuous to potential mates. This observation has generated suggestions that human penis size partly evolved because of female choice..."

Unfortunately we wear pants in 2023.
I'd argue it is as important just because it's not visible doesn't mean it doesn't have the same level of importance since even if you're 6'4" if you have a micro-penis your height ain't doing shit hence why it is as important.

This belief that one factor goes above all on this website is extremely misguided - everything matters.
Face - Height - Dick - Voice, etc.

The weight given to them varies depending on the girl similarly to men with (ass vs. tits).