Dick-ups for girthmaxxing

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Dick ups is something stirling cooper put me onto and this niggas legit, basically you want to get an errection and for beginners, flex your dick as hard as possible so it stands straight up

Then let your dick go down to its normal errect position. Thats one rep

Start by doing 4x12 EOD

To progress your dick ups, you can add things like a hand towel and lay it over top of your cock to make it more difficult. I am currently up to 4 hand towels.

You can always use your hand to apply pressure but a towel is more consistent in terms of applied force.

I have gained .5 girth in 2 months of doing semi consistent dick ups, would post progressive pics but i dont wanna get banned.

These also help massively with erectile strengthening

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, flippasav, highT and 5 others
Bump and tag sub 6inchcels

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
ylrven

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax and SA7
Dick ups is something stirling cooper put me onto and this niggas legit, basically you want to get an errection and for beginners, flex your dick as hard as possible so it stands straight up

Start by doing 4x12 EOD

To progress your dick ups, you can add things like a hand towel and lay it over top of your cock to make it more difficult. I am currently up to 4 hand towels.

You can always use your hand to apply pressure but a towel is more consistent in terms of applied force.

I have gained .5 girth in 2 months of doing semi consistent dick ups, would post progressive pics but i dont wanna get banned.

shit might be worth a try

is your dingaling harder at all?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Start by doing 4x12 EOD

or just have optimal blood flow and high test you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and odux

Start by doing 4x12 EOD

might be measuring wrong but this is literally called kegels

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Feliezzx and Clavicular
What? How to do it?

• +1

Start by doing 4x12 EOD

.5 inch or cm in girth?

Read the thread
Still didn't make any sense for me. Do I just bend my dick upwards when am erect? Is that what am supposed to do?

Still didn't make any sense for me. Do I just bend my dick upwards when am erect? Is that what am supposed to do?
Just go kegels

Flex ur dick upward when its errect and put a towel on it to add weight

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Will try this and kegals maybe for erection my dick is already 5.5 girth tho

Start by doing 4x12 EOD

did you gain 0,5 cm or 0,5 inches in girth

Inject parafin inside your cock. It's a thing in EE

Stolen from the web:

Increasing the girth of the penis by subcutaneous injection of paraffin or
other oils is still performed in Eastern Europe. Including Bulgaria, Russia as
well as Asia, although the devastating complications of this practice have
been known since the 1900s.

In Serbia, the most commonly used liquid paraffin is injected into the
penis by a non-medical person and under questionable hygienic
conditions. This method is resorted to by younger men who want to
achieve greater virility and sexual power and greater pleasure in the
partner.

• +1
Inject parafin inside your cock. It's a thing in EE

Stolen from the web:

Increasing the girth of the penis by subcutaneous injection of paraffin or
other oils is still performed in Eastern Europe. Including Bulgaria, Russia as
well as Asia, although the devastating complications of this practice have
been known since the 1900s.

In Serbia, the most commonly used liquid paraffin is injected into the
penis by a non-medical person and under questionable hygienic
conditions. This method is resorted to by younger men who want to
achieve greater virility and sexual power and greater pleasure in the
partner.
based

How did you discovered this thing

"I have gained .5 girth in 2 months"

Lmao how is this possible, even pumping won't give that result. Girth is way more difficult than length and takes a lot of time

"I have gained .5 girth in 2 months"

Lmao how is this possible, even pumping won't give that result. Girth is way more difficult than length and takes a lot of time
i also stopped jerking so i have stronger errections

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Lynxress
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and HTN_Mentalcel
i also stopped jerking so i have stronger errections
How quickly did your ed improve. I need to do this. When did you start seeing results for ed?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@ylrven yo wtf is that avi, weren't you a fan of Anthony lol