(Dickmaxing) im going to wear penimaster pro as I sleep every night

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I haven’t been wearing my penimaster at all because I’ve been wage slaving 5 days a week and drinking on the weekend.

I’m going to just wear it 5 days a week to bed and hopefully I don’t wake up with my dick not working 😂. I should be fine we’ll see wish me luck boyos.

Trynna go from 7.1inches —> 8 or 8.5inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 8988 and 6 others
This just has to be a larp

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Let us know, if you find it comfortable to wear, while sleeping

every nigga on this site has 7 inch penis and is 6'2 plus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Splinter901, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 2729, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
Wouldn't it destroy the nerves or something?
Not unless you apply too much pressure, if you work your way up in terms of intensity you won't cause damage. I got a dick pump but stopped being consistent, my girth is lacking at 4.2 :feelswah: so I'm just gonna focus on pumping instead of length

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Virgin at 29 😔
Not unless you apply too much pressure, if you work your way up in terms of intensity you won't cause damage. I got a dick pump but stopped being consistent, my girth is lacking at 4.2 :feelswah: so I'm just gonna focus on pumping instead of length
Pumping?! Wait you can increase Girth too? Is it permanent?

Attachments

• 1656470830949.jpg
    1656470830949.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
Pumping?! Wait you can increase Girth too? Is it permanent?
Yeah it is, go on r/gettingbigger and r/ajelqforyou to learn more, there are plenty of progress pics from well known users on those subs

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah it is, go on r/gettingbigger and r/ajelqforyou to learn more, there are plenty of progress pics from well known users on those subs
I'll pass, my dick is above average size so I can't be bothered going down this rabbit hole. Besides, as long as it's not tiny who gives a shit? By the time she sees it it's already past the point of no return anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
I'll pass, my dick is above average size so I can't be bothered going down this rabbit hole. Besides, as long as it's not tiny who gives a shit? By the time she sees it it's already past the point of no return anyway.
It's not invasive or unpleasant stuff generally, but yeah it's a bit annoying to stay consistent. When I jerk off after a good 10 min pumping session my loads are gargantuan :ogre:

Attachments

• pepe-leaving-leaving-pepe.gif
    pepe-leaving-leaving-pepe.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
So I just woke up now and it is all off and perfectly placed to my right. I must’ve taken it off half asleep when it started it hurt alittle but I have no memory of it. My dick is fine. Def weird tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It was too uncomfortable for me to sleep with this, although I wish I could. And also too uncomfortable during day time cuz you need to remove it at work to go to the toilet.

So yh. Never used really.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It was too uncomfortable for me to sleep with this, although I wish I could. And also too uncomfortable during day time cuz you need to remove it at work to go to the toilet.

So yh. Never used really.
Just trying to push through 3 months of it

Hopefully gain some length

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
dont doit at night bro

Good looking dicklets get ghosted

don't wear shit like that while sleeping retard :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Don’t listen to the manufacturer. It’s for day use. Don’t use it at night or it will mess with your nocturnal elections.

Also, post cock.

Don’t listen to the manufacturer. It’s for day use. Don’t use it at night or it will mess with your nocturnal elections.

Also, post cock.
I’m wearing it at night.

Pics or didn't happen

I haven’t been wearing my penimaster at all because I’ve been wage slaving 5 days a week and drinking on the weekend.

I’m going to just wear it 5 days a week to bed and hopefully I don’t wake up with my dick not working 😂. I should be fine we’ll see wish me luck boyos.

isnt this literally what they advise against?

If I believed it, I would absolutely do it, despite being satisfied with my current size. Who wouldn't want a giant dick? You can definitely fuck women based on dick size alone if it's big enough. I just don't believe it.

• +1
If I believed it, I would absolutely do it, despite being satisfied with my current size. Who wouldn't want a giant dick? You can definitely fuck women based on dick size alone if it's big enough. I just don't believe it.
So you don't believe it? Idk, I don't want to risk it being harmful which is why I'm hesitant.

• +1
So you don't believe it? Idk, I don't want to risk it being harmful which is why I'm hesitant.
not really. or at least i'm not completely convinced.

• +1
Unless you have studies proving it's efficacy you shouldn't be recommending someone do something that could harm their genitalia.

Neither do I. If there was an actual effective and SAFE way of enlarging, it would be as widespread knowledge as something that has been proven to work well like finasteride does for hair loss.

OP we need an update please

Unless you have studies proving it's efficacy you shouldn't be recommending someone do something that could harm their genitalia.
Haha suck my cock if you researched you know it's well documented and do you know what fucking forum you're on?

• +1
Haha suck my cock if you researched you know it's well documented
Yeah I actually looked it up and found two studies showing efficacy, hmm, I'll have to do more research but there might actually be some truth to this.

>do you know what fucking forum you're on?

True lol

Update?