Reactions: fobos
Dont listen to that kikefaggot

Why dickmax when your face is holding you back from even seeing a vagina

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, FailedNormie and 1 other person
Why dickmax when your face is holding you back from even seeing a vagina
You just have to rape once, then everyone know about your big dick and engage with you willingly

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Dutcher
You just have to rape once, then everyone know about your big dick and engage with you willingly
What did you just say you misogynist pig :soy::soy::soy:

• Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Major cope.

People constantly report good results from jelqing and there are plenty of studies about penis growth.

Does it have long term results? Or is it like one time luck and with limitations

Does it have long term results? Or is it like one time luck and with limitations
Long term results. I also spoke to several doctors about jelqing. They were skeptical about results but were sure that there is alao no danger to it

jfl op prenatal development iq

@dicklet4incher

I haven;t gotten any results and have been doing it for a month, i'm doing 5 min stretches up, down, left, right a day

It doesn't add any substantial growth and even if it does in some cases it's not permanent and jfl you can fuck up the penis in so many ways do not attempt

only way to get potentially bigger penis non surgically is by maximizing erection quality tbh

I started jelq and it gave me 1 extra cm after 2 months I have a good base tho IDK if results are the same for regular guys, works for me, I think 8/6 is a lie 17(18 morning)/14.5 is big enough for me, it was used for thousand of years because it works

lol jelqing is the mewing of dick

• +1
Reactions: Texancel