dickpill from my grandfather

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
So my grandfather was 64 years old when my father was born,when my father was a kid,my grandfather was known as the "colt" allusive to his sexual life,a "colt" is an uncrastated young horse that tipically is used to impregnate mares.By that time my grandfather was about 75 years old,is pretty unusual to an old male to be known for his vast sexual life.

My dad told me that my grandfather had too many children with other women,all daughters,and that he had a wife in the city,and many girlfriends in the home town of my dad,all this while beign an old, bald and ugly male,his only redeemable visible physical feature was his height,he was about a head taller than my dad that heights 5,7 feet.

He wasnt fucking only 30 years old women and women of his age,according to my dad many young and teen women were very affectionate with him and were going to his house to bathe in his pool,we cant know for sure that my grandfather was fucking all that young and teen women,but firstly was the old women that were going to his house to bathe in his pool and then they told their daughters to invite they to my grandfather house,so that are the proofs that my grandfather was a total bull.

He was old and ugly so probably he was the only or one or the few big dicks in the town,and many young women bored of the beta males in the town wanted to taste my grandfathers big dick.

Unfortunately, i think my dad didnt inherit his bull genes,because he hadnt so many girlfriends and fuck friends like his father,also is a loyal cuck,so he cant attract women because of his small dick and also I have not a big dick,in fact is very small with a not at all enviable 4,7 inches hard dick.

So,my grandfather lived a good life with all the privileges that a man can dream all for beign a bull,but he took with him the glory and didnt inherit nothing of value (genes) to his offspring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist, Vermilioncore, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person