dickpill = heighpill =shouldertohipratiopill - facial attractiveness

SMVbender

SMVbender

INTP
MayorOfKekville said:
So basically a toilet can tell your dick size just by your body shape and height.

She knows that tall, high T chad has a monster cock that will fill her up just by looking at his athletic 6’3” body and his narrow waist and wide shoulders.

Fig. 1.
Fig. 3.
shoulder to hip ratio ile ilgili görsel sonucu850 × 824

facecopers btfo'd once again

@john2
https://incels.is/threads/dickpill-...-holy-fuck-it-was-always-over-forever.187206/

Last edited:
Then explain why pretty boy twinks who are below 6' and have below 18 inch bideltoids slay left and right?

How is this possible? I see them get women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Then explain why pretty boy twinks who are below 6' and have below 18 inch bideltoids slay left and right?

DiCaprio pill

• +1
Reactions: john2

never believe any study done by incel

• JFL
not even bothered to check it out because dick size is clearly not related to height or body type

9F38D214 FD6E 46FE 9732 497C4E52BD4B

daily reminder : this turboframelet and also manlet (5’10 listed) is packing a legit 8.5” dong, Mandingo is even shorter than him with a comically smaller skull, despite this that nigga has a 9.5” gun under his pants JFL

View attachment 314925
daily reminder : this turboframelet and also manlet (5’10 listed) is packing a legit 8.5” dong, Mandingo is even shorter than him with a comically smaller skull, despite this that nigga has a 9.5” gun under his pants JFL
yep, knew this study was bogus when they mentioned frame = dick

Bro this thread is just wrong the title is different wording from the real study

Face over everything.

I grew up watching niggas way shorter than me slay girls I could only dream of. I will never be convinced height and frame are more important than face.

• +1
shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Certain types of body may indicate your size tbh but it's definitely not a rule. A body that looks like much testosterone then most likely has chances of being bigger...
Certain types of body may indicate your size tbh but it's definitely not a rule. A body that looks like much testosterone then most likely has chances of being bigger...
But not height imo I'm taller than my brother and whereas he's 9.5 I'm barely 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back