Dickpill is so brutal dude

notsofreakyshawel

notsofreakyshawel

Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Posts
1,694
Reputation
1,900
This is level of jestering you need to do when you’re not packing (50% chance she’s already cheating too😂😂brutal af)
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lovend, shedontluv-U, 146cmsubhuman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, shedontluv-U, Mogmo and 1 other person
Dick filler will complete me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman and notsofreakyshawel
Small penis is liberating because if you have small penis don't even try it's just over so you can safely ldar and relax
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: clungemaxer and notsofreakyshawel
Small penis is liberating because if you have small penis don't even try it's just over so you can safely ldar and relax
Im forever greatful about my 7+inch thick penis I can’t even imagine how satisfied my future wife gonna be
 
once u stop putting out, you lose her
 
  • +1
Reactions: notsofreakyshawel
1790804147465
 
  • Love it
Reactions: notsofreakyshawel
the thing about the dickpill is that having a big dick is useless if you cant get laid, dick only matters once you have already gotten to a slay, all it can do is make a woman stick around
 
  • +1
Reactions: clungemaxer and notsofreakyshawel
THANK GOD I HAVBE 7

I THINK
 
  • +1
Reactions: notsofreakyshawel
the thing about the dickpill is that having a big dick is useless if you cant get laid, dick only matters once you have already gotten to a slay, all it can do is make a woman stick around
Dickpill is most important if you wanna get married
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach and negative
i doubt it, you can just wear a cock sleeve right?
Tf is even that and even if you do that that’s still low t af if you can’t fully satisfy your wife it’s already over
 
divorce speedrun
 
  • +1
Reactions: notsofreakyshawel
Dick pill is the most important for example I said to my gf that my girth is 5 and she was like “yeah thats good domt worry i dont want any bigger” and then I said it’s actually 5.5 and she went “PH MY GOD 5.5 UR SO BIG ILY” :feelskek:how much of a brainless monkey do u have to be man
 
  • +1
Reactions: notsofreakyshawel
IM NOT THICK

5 SOMETHING

CONSIDERI NG PENILE FILLER
Prolly best option for you but your dick will get thicker if you haven’t finished development yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Dick pill is the most important for example I said to my gf that my girth is 5 and she was like “yeah thats good domt worry i dont want any bigger” and then I said it’s actually 5.5 and she went “PH MY GOD 5.5 UR SO BIG ILY” :feelskek:how much of a brainless monkey do u have to be man
Tales from gori Georgia
 
I 19

ITS OVWEER
You talk like a e girl kinda hot ngl but when I think about you being a guy it makes that hotness go away
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy
You talk like a e girl kinda hot ngl but when I think about you being a guy it makes that hotness go away
BRO IM NOT A GIRL

IM DRUNK RN THATS WHT

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

SORRY BRO I GOT A BAC
 
  • +1
Reactions: notsofreakyshawel
jfl i got bwc so im chilling
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.

Similar threads

psychomatic715
Replies
3
Views
19
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
manhattanbound
Replies
0
Views
16
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
40
deceit
deceit
narutoer
Replies
6
Views
39
simematic
simematic
betrayed by 5‘8
Replies
3
Views
42
betrayed by 5‘8
betrayed by 5‘8

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shortcurry375
Back
Top