notsofreakyshawel
Master
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2026
- Posts
- 1,694
- Reputation
- 1,900
This is level of jestering you need to do when you’re not packing (50% chance she’s already cheating too
brutal af)

brutal af)Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

brutal af)This is level of jestering you need to do when you’re not packing (50% chance she’s already cheating toobrutal af)
No it won’t lol it will just look unnatural afDick filler will complete me
youll die like that black guy "tiny"Dick filler will complete me
If I die I dieyoull die like that black guy "tiny"
Im forever greatful about my 7+inch thick penis I can’t even imagine how satisfied my future wife gonna beSmall penis is liberating because if you have small penis don't even try it's just over so you can safely ldar and relax
Not if you got 8 incher thoonce u stop putting out, you lose her

Dickpill is most important if you wanna get marriedthe thing about the dickpill is that having a big dick is useless if you cant get laid, dick only matters once you have already gotten to a slay, all it can do is make a woman stick around
Same here I got 7 and something while also being thickTHANK GOD I HAVBE 7
I THINK
I can’t thank god enoughi doubt it, you can just wear a cock sleeve right?Dickpill is most important if you wanna get married
IM NOT THICKSame here I got 7 and something while also being thickI can’t thank god enough
Tf is even that and even if you do that that’s still low t af if you can’t fully satisfy your wife it’s already overi doubt it, you can just wear a cock sleeve right?
Prolly best option for you but your dick will get thicker if you haven’t finished development yetIM NOT THICK
5 SOMETHING
CONSIDERI NG PENILE FILLER
I 19Prolly best option for you but your dick will get thicker if you haven’t finished development yet
Tales from gori GeorgiaDick pill is the most important for example I said to my gf that my girth is 5 and she was like “yeah thats good domt worry i dont want any bigger” and then I said it’s actually 5.5 and she went “PH MY GOD 5.5 UR SO BIG ILY”how much of a brainless monkey do u have to be man
You talk like a e girl kinda hot ngl but when I think about you being a guy it makes that hotness go awayI 19
ITS OVWEER
BRO IM NOT A GIRLYou talk like a e girl kinda hot ngl but when I think about you being a guy it makes that hotness go away
its not larp retardTales from gori Georgia
This is level of jestering you need to do when you’re not packing (50% chance she’s already cheating toobrutal af)