Dickpill made her fall in love

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Posts
996
Reputation
2,365
522E6814 0BF2 4A8D B825 C35916C7B27C
5AE824B5 C3E5 46BD 8219 6519039C028D
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Feed her to pitbulls.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lucid and son of Aphrodite
no context.

Dnr
 
no context.

Dnr
Literally a random hot slut I texted her hi then said I’m 6’3 she said is that your dick size ? I said no it’s 9 inches then she said 😍 let’s get married
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, poopoohead and Gaygymmaxx
is it really 9 inches or you're exagerating
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98, Banasura, Deleted member 22888 and 2 others
Tell her she’s really superficial if that’s what it takes to get married
 
please shit on this stupid bitch in very hurtful ways before youre done.
 
Over I'm 7

BP :fuk:
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Similar threads

alanzexoo
Replies
2
Views
61
alanzexoo
alanzexoo
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
28
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
Squizaz
Replies
73
Views
312
Squizaz
Squizaz
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
7
Views
101
sadlymtn7
sadlymtn7
Verdams mum
Replies
7
Views
83
apn8197
apn8197

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top