Dickpills is the only pill that matters in the end.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Dickpill ( a bit paired with personalitypill ) is the only pill that matters in the end. Appearance is only a mean of getting the D inside her, after that the only thing that matters is how good your dick is. Doesn't matter if you are a 6'5 millionaire chad, if you have a small dick and doesn't know how to fuck it is more than meaningless.
I have seen so much shitty long-lasting relationships that only succeeded because most likely the guy fucks REALLY well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, poopoohead and datboijj
It definitely matters. I'm 6 inches and will probably look into dick lengthening exercises, not sure where to start though. I only specialize in facial improvement.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
yeh but i just wana see a good looking face in the mirror
and pretend to be an anime character
she comes last

Your face quite literally influences how good the dick and sex is so JFL stop this cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Chadethnic101 and Obito
"only x y matters in the end" " you might as well end it without x y" yeah I'm sure you know

Dickpill ( a bit paired with personalitypill ) is the only pill that matters in the end. Appearance is only a mean of getting the D inside her, after that the only thing that matters is how good your dick is. Doesn't matter if you are a 6'5 millionaire chad, if you have a small dick and doesn't know how to fuck it is more than meaningless.
I have seen so much shitty long-lasting relationships that only succeeded because most likely the guy fucks REALLY well.
hell have to become a billionaire to join the al masonya and he can wish for a 20 inch dick after becoming to soules jew
isn’t that hard

IMG 9174

It definitely matters. I'm 6 inches and will probably look into dick lengthening exercises, not sure where to start though. I only specialize in facial improvement.
hanging

if you can reach the A spot your good
touch that and you own her

it doesnt matter, giving orgasms wont keep her

holy shit so retarded. if you have chad face height and body it would be basically impossible to not have a decent sized dick bro. It comes in package

sex is so important for foids they talk about that all the time

Pm for an ebook on this shit