Did a science experiment testing what type of body female's liked

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
the most repulsive physique these women said was @Arborist and the most liked and best one was chris heria's physique 4-5 years ago when he was DYEL asf but shredded to the core shirtless.

i covered their face's to ensure no bias and seem's like the typical "lean athletic" body type is most preferred by girls in my grade (16-17 year old girls)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, 5.5psl, User28823 and 5 others
i covered their face's to ensure no bias and seem's like the typical "lean athletic" body type is most preferred by girls in my grade (16-17 year old girls)
How big is the data set? 30? 50? 100?

brootal

could you do a grade-wide survey
it was too much effort to already ask 10 girls let alone i got 23 girls to do my survey with 100% controlled variables. and there was 3 girls who was also in this data set but they were too bluepilled and virtual signalling by saying "its all about personality and vibes" which i just said dont worry and went to go find some other girls.

Post all of the physiques so we can assess

brootal

could you do a grade-wide survey
also found out that girls dont like black guys even with face's not shown.... this was of course different to lightskins when i showed they said yes

i showed the most top percentile black man physique and he got a ewww while the others that were white or asian just got a no

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and bishōnenmaxxer
also found out that girls dont like black guys even with face's not shown.... this was of course different to lightskins when i showed they said yes

i showed the most top percentile black man physique and he got a ewww while the others that were white or asian just got a no
Giga suifuel for leanmaxxing brownskins such as myself.

I'll be the next @Blackgymmax and start bleachmaxxing ong

gonna be whiter than the snowbunnies I'll be slaying

Post all of the physiques so we can assess
Chris Heria - Kimdir?

and @Arborist physique the one where he is gardening but that got the worst rating because of "look at his proportions".

chris heria won with the most votes as most attractive physique

theres more i showed but i cant access it rn because my computers at home

the most repulsive physique these women said was @Arborist and the most liked and best one was chris heria's physique 4-5 years ago when he was DYEL asf but shredded to the core shirtless.

Arborist has said several times his interest lies in 30+ year old women not teens, and they respond positively to his body.

Arborist has said several times his interest lies in 30+ year old women not teens, and they respond positively to his body.
oh well he would be im assuming right then but my experiment was to attract girls under 23 year's of age which is he got "hes too tryhard" and all these negative connatation's toward's him.

yes his physique is ideal for milf's

Jon Jones scored higher than Arborist? Lol jones is borderline skinnyfat I'm surprised
jon jones scored 0 same with arborist but both got a repulsing facial expression so they both are equally bad

neanderthal doesn't appeal to underage girls, more news at 10.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, batteryfresh, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

No one in your grade is that jacked yet

No one in your grade is that jacked yet
actually ur wrong the sporty kids have a lean physique from gymmaxxing and they get lusted while the ones who fell for the bulking meme or girlsl like big muscles just ended up getting more guys then girls

actually ur wrong the sporty kids have a lean physique from gymmaxxing and they get lusted while the ones who fell for the bulking meme or girlsl like big muscles just ended up getting more guys then girls

No one is as jacked as arborist dude. I don’t mean big I mean big and lean

No one is as jacked as arborist dude. I don’t mean big I mean big and lean
well of course but its not what girls preferred or even considered liking

im going to quote some of these foid's who all said the same thing "Physique only matter's when ur fat or skinny then thats when its a problem for me but if ur not fat or skinny then i dont care"

well of course but its not what girls preferred or even considered liking

im going to quote some of these foid's who all said the same thing "Physique only matter's when ur fat or skinny then thats when its a problem for me but if ur not fat or skinny then i dont care"

Base don what I see in college it deffo matters. Tall wide framed guys who look like they lift get all the women

Bgm physique is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Base don what I see in college it deffo matters. Tall wide framed guys who look like they lift get all the women

Bgm physique is ideal imo
Bgm ? what's that ?

You should be asking 18+ women. Why are you asking random women in high school as if we are little kids in gr 12 math class. Its as stupid as running yubo experiments when we all know on yubo you can basically look like a child and slay but on tinder 18+ its impossible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: batteryfresh
In a year or 2 you will literally never have sex with these women or even see them on a single dating app jfl.
Whats next? Finding peak appeal by asking 14 yo girls?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23218
Cope. That’s what you need to look big in a shirt which is when body halo actually matters
looking big in a shirt come's down to mainly pure bone size and circumference rather than actual muscle mass.... and bigger bone's = bigger muscle's by default anyway's so your coping with "muh muscles" when your skeletal structure determined 70% of your body size limit....

looking big in a shirt come's down to mainly pure bone size and circumference rather than actual muscle mass.... and bigger bone's = bigger muscle's by default anyway's so your coping with "muh muscles" when your skeletal structure determined 70% of your body size limit....

Ur kinda dumb. You can fraud 4-5 inches to ur bideltoid through roidcelling @5.5psl pbv ur staring frame matters alot tho

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No lol. Have you seen bodybuilders in a shirt. The clavs give away your width so in a shirt muscle frauds it. Thats why when i wear big shirts women love it because it masks my weak frame.
Also if your arms are like sub 18 inches youll be dyel in a shirt. U speak too much for a guy whos like 5'8 150. Once youre like 50lbs heavier and lean youll get it my boy mr achieve arms bigger than ur head in a month
Screenshot 20230608 052551 Gallery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Ur kinda dumb. You can fraud 4-5 inches to ur bideltoid through roidcelling @5.5psl pbv ur staring frame matters alot tho
no its obvious u are frauding 4-5 inches in bideltold jfl thats the equivelent to limb lengthening with bad proportions to limb lenghtening

No lol. Have you seen bodybuilders in a shirt. The clavs give away your width so in a shirt muscle frauds it. Thats why when i wear big shirts women love it because it masks my weak frame.
Also if your arms are like sub 18 inches youll be dyel in a shirt. U speak too much for a guy whos like 5'8 150. Once youre like 50lbs heavier and lean youll get it my boy mr achieve arms bigger than ur head in a monthView attachment 2252474
u may be big but ur head is big too which makes u small in appearance then what is appeared. and also ur body should look good without clothes no in clothes im not sure where you got that idea from

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
no height for your body size. and body size is cope being 6'4 and ugly will get jb virgin pussy
I was just discussing roiding doing ibcreasing smv (it does) obv height is more imo and a multiplier

I was just discussing roiding doing ibcreasing smv (it does) obv height is more imo and a multiplier
no roids actually repulse prime jb pussy. Only height doe's

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spark and FutureSlayer
3CE394A8 366E 4412 A70B 4DE0AF8A4E3B

Ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Bonesbonesbonesbone