Did a science experiment testing what type of body female's liked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
the most repulsive physique these women said was @Arborist and the most liked and best one was chris heria's physique 4-5 years ago when he was DYEL asf but shredded to the core shirtless.

i covered their face's to ensure no bias and seem's like the typical "lean athletic" body type is most preferred by girls in my grade (16-17 year old girls)
@Arborist on life support

They like fake nattys not slightly athletic dudes. Obv other things make up for it tho
those standard's are harder then jb's standard's tbh

Their standard increasse with age
Sean O Pry would be a roastie slayer as his looks would attract 23+ YEAR old girls easily and fuck them on command

u may be big but ur head is big too which makes u small in appearance then what is appeared. and also ur body should look good without clothes no in clothes im not sure where you got that idea from
no its good because it makes me look less oversized like loox. I look big irl and more athletic like in pics instead of a hulked out bber with ridiculous proportions. U just look like shit. I can increase my size and make my head look much smaller but people tell me irl that its better when im a bit smaller as such. Plus you just liked a dudes pic as ideal who has the same relative body to head size. I think ur trying to cope with ur shit physique. If it was good you wouldnt be incel

Last edited:
no its good because it makes me look less oversized like loox. I look big irl and more athletic like in pics instead of a hulked out bber with ridiculous proportions. U just look like shit
im bigger then you and untrained

nah @Arborist physique mogs

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
ive seen your physique dude. youre smaller than me when i was natty by like 15lbs lol
cap i am 155lbs untrained and i have a more dense physique then you meaning i have more muscle per lb of fat i store. my genetics do not allow me to carry more fat than 20% bf

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
cap i am 155lbs untrained and i have a more dense physique then you meaning i have more muscle per lb of fat i store. my genetics do not allow me to carry more fat than 20% bf
how are u bigger than me untrained when natty i was 175lbs 14% and right now im 200lbs 14% kek at 5'11. ive seen your physique. youre like smaller than brad pitt in fight club and i looked like that at 14 lul. and how are you more dense than me when i have arms bigger than my head with capped delts. post body pls

• JFL
how are u bigger than me untrained when natty i was 175lbs 14% and right now im 200lbs 14% kek at 5'11. ive seen your physique. youre like smaller than brad pitt in fight club and i looked like that at 14 lul. and how are you more dense than me when i have arms bigger than my head with capped delts. post body pls
untrained and my head is big too literallt cant fit my workplace hat on without having to max it out

Attachments

• DBCAAD27-BD86-414E-8713-9A25BF63A7B6.jpeg
    DBCAAD27-BD86-414E-8713-9A25BF63A7B6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 88D29FF3-E616-4875-9A2E-91A21D8B013E.jpeg
    88D29FF3-E616-4875-9A2E-91A21D8B013E.jpeg
    792.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 01C5A54C-B974-4FE8-B7B5-5BDEE83AA28B.jpeg
    01C5A54C-B974-4FE8-B7B5-5BDEE83AA28B.jpeg
    488.5 KB · Views: 0
  • C6214133-4D4F-4477-B35E-1EECA7D99C4D.jpeg
    C6214133-4D4F-4477-B35E-1EECA7D99C4D.jpeg
    485.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Blackgymmax
untrained and my head is big too literallt cant fit my workplace hat on without having to max it out
u look like an average guy. You really think youre bigger than me as a guy who turns heads when he walks outside shirtless and is asked for personal training advice in a shirt and shirtless?
has anyone ever done that to you?
@mrriceguy do you ever get these weirdo dyels who believe theyre like as big as simeon panda but theyre average joes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 26840 and Deleted member 24444
post physique from the side and front bro. i want people to see this thread so i can get reps for memeing u

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 24444
u look like an average guy. You really think youre bigger than me as a guy who turns heads when he walks outside shirtless and is asked for personal training advice in a shirt and shirtless?
@mrriceguy do you ever get these weirdo dyels who believe theyre like as big as simeon panda but theyre average joes
Ur not as big as simeon panda mate i will meet you up irl and show u how big i really am. Plus i literally grt accused of taking roids

• JFL
post physique from the side and front bro. i want people to see this thread so i can get reps for memeing u
Not bothered to show side but i mog u untrained nigga

Attachments

• 106D0163-3A60-4D29-82F2-4E943EA59117.jpeg
    106D0163-3A60-4D29-82F2-4E943EA59117.jpeg
    645.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
This guy is weird, he made 2 mog battles with me, lost both, and started shit-talking now, so I have him on ignore. But he looks goof for untrained IMO

• +1
  • JFL
Ur not as big as simeon panda mate i will meet you up irl and show u how big i really am. Plus i literally grt accused of taking roids
im not as big as simeon panda but if i bulked for about 6 months to a year i would be. Post body from the front and side bro.

Yeah he also posts only extremely frauded back pics

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
the most repulsive physique these women said was @Arborist and the most liked and best one was chris heria's physique 4-5 years ago when he was DYEL asf but shredded to the core shirtless.

i covered their face's to ensure no bias and seem's like the typical "lean athletic" body type is most preferred by girls in my grade (16-17 year old girls)
Remember, what girls say doesn’t matter, it’s about their actions. Girls will say personality is the most important thing, yet we all know it’s not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
im not as big as simeon panda but if i bulked for about 6 months to a year i would be. Post body from the front and side bro
lol its gonna be over for u in 4 years as i will take the throne as biggest gymcel in .org

enjoy ur prime here as a dyel niggacel

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
lol its gonna be over for u in 4 years as i will take the throne as biggest gymcel in .org

enjoy ur prime here as a dyel niggacel
well thats if i dont decide to just magically gain 10+lbs and youre on grams of gear. I have more muscle in the tank but i prefer not to be bigger.

No lol. Have you seen bodybuilders in a shirt. The clavs give away your width so in a shirt muscle frauds it. Thats why when i wear big shirts women love it because it masks my weak frame.
Also if your arms are like sub 18 inches youll be dyel in a shirt. U speak too much for a guy whos like 5'8 150. Once youre like 50lbs heavier and lean youll get it my boy mr achieve arms bigger than ur head in a monthView attachment 2252474
Whats your arm size

well thats if i dont decide to just magically gain 10+lbs and youre on grams of gear. I have more muscle in the tank but i prefer not to be bigger.
Copeeeeeeewee

rn 18 but in that pic with my face blurred out its about 17.5
nigga u know its over when u gotta be dead accurate with ur measurments heres me in my size large bodybuilder hoodie my dad gave me

i literally fill out my dads hoodie and im untrained…

Attachments

• ABA02B65-4B2C-406C-9125-65B7A4FEB364.jpeg
    ABA02B65-4B2C-406C-9125-65B7A4FEB364.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and AsGoodAsItGets
massive natty what was it like 16.5 ?
Hes not big bro im literally him just more dense

hes om gear so it makes it even more sad

nigga u know its over when u gotta be dead accurate with ur measurments heres me in my size large bodybuilder hoodie my dad gave me

Fucking asian retard you weigh 155 how can u be bigger than a 200 lbs guy fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, RoundHouse, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Hes not big bro im literally him just more dense

hes om gear so it makes it even more sad
Stupid you cant get 18 inches arm natty unless crazy genes, realistic goal for a natty is like 16-17 when lean

His physique is amazing stop coping

• +1
Lets see @Arborist walk in to your school.

Bet you he gets treated like a celebrity.

Your school mates are just repeating the spiel thats told to them to look like they belong.

“Science experiment - sample size 23” - GTFOH

Fucking teenagers...

Fucking asian retard you weigh 155 how can u be bigger than a 200 lbs guy fucking retard
In terms of being untrained i mog his ass

Stupid you cant get 18 inches arm natty unless crazy genes, realistic goal for a natty is like 16-17 when lean

His physique is amazing stop coping
His physique is good but not as good as mine untrained !!!

i will legit be the next .org physiuqe mogger

Chris Heria - Kimdir?
View attachment 2251970View attachment 2251972

and @Arborist physique the one where he is gardening but that got the worst rating because of "look at his proportions".

chris heria won with the most votes as most attractive physique

theres more i showed but i cant access it rn because my computers at home
Besides if you do a “science expermient”, you dont keep variables like a full on chest tattoo and a neck sleeve.

That sways opinion if you didnt know...

So much for your science experiment.

@TRUE_CEL please ban these teenagers with an IQ of their age...

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and spark
Lets see @Arborist walk in to your school.

Bet you he gets treated like a celebrity.

Your school mates are just repeating the spiel thats told to them to look like they belong.

“Science experiment - sample size 23” - GTFOH

Fucking teenagers...
Sounds. Like cope but u could be right

Besides if you do a “science expermient”, you dont keep variables like a full on chest tattoo and a neck sleeve.

That sways opinion if you didnt know...

So much for your science experiment.

@TRUE_CEL please ban these teenagers with an IQ of their age...
Nigga girls at my school are literally repulsed my tatoos

Any excuse to not lift...

Just go to the gym bro...

You have an okay physique for untrained, you could make some good gains...

Nigga girls at my school are literally repulsed my tatoos
What they say vs. What they do...

You think some HS girl is going to look like a “bad girl” saying they like guys who look like mafia?

Chris Heria looks like he came out the Yakuza...

That bad boy attraction is inherent and primal.

He looked nowhere close to how good he looks now before he got his neck sleeve.

massive natty what was it like 16.5 ?
yeh something like that. i never really decided to become a monster and get like 19+

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26840

youre a normal guy

• +1
Hopefuel for gymcels

That's actually achievable asf, you really don't need to take steroids to achieve a physique that appeals to women

Guys like @Arborist that are just caked in pure contracture tissue are intimidating, a lot of girls in those vids "look at these 5 male bodies" will admit it's because they think that person expects a certain standard and are intimidated more by their lifestyle than their body themselves.

Arborist mogs stop the slander.

• +1
Chris Heria - Kimdir?
View attachment 2251970View attachment 2251972

and @Arborist physique the one where he is gardening but that got the worst rating because of "look at his proportions".

chris heria won with the most votes as most attractive physique

theres more i showed but i cant access it rn because my computers at home
Chris has tats so it haloes him, use physique with no tatoos to make it fair although I think his good 👍

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Bonesbonesbonesbone