Did any muslims consider themselves right wing before they found out they hate us too

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
idk if anyone else can relate but I would see westerners making fun of LGBT, trans, communists, be pro life,believe in god,
support trad family, be racist to blacks etc.. I could see eye to eye with them all of these issues and I liked them...........

until I found what what they think of... our kind/their views on our immigration.

idk if anyone can relate

@TRUE_CEL

I am right-wing myself but not white right-wing if that makes sense, however I don’t hold their anti-immigration stance against them. If I was a native of a country and foreigners came flooding in, I’d feel the same way as them so it’s understandable. But I don’t think they should resort to killing civilians like they often do. I still support white right-wingers over white left-wingers simply because the former hate all non-whites whereas the latter are selective anti-racists (anti-racist when it concerns blacks, racist when it concerns East Asians and browns (although thanks to k-pop, East Asian racism isn’t tolerated as much anymore)).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, ElBastardo, comingtothisJFL and 1 other person
I am right-wing myself but not white right-wing if that makes sense, however I don’t hold their anti-immigration stance against them. If I was a native of a country and foreigners came flooding in, I’d feel the same way as them so it’s understandable.
Yeah I'm not holding it against them even I admit that its understandable but that doesn't change the fact that it goes against my personal interests so I'm still against it

Illegal Immigration is retarded, you are obviously just bias, think about it more objectively.

Muslims and far right have far more in common than atheists/leftists/leftwing. For the most part right wingers believe in one god, are against degeneracy and fighting against homos, trannies, pedos, jews, the same as Muslims. However, there are younger and more impressionable men who align to the right but are very anti-muslim. This is division created by the elite/jews, divide and conquer. Whatever our differences, we should deal with the above mentioned issues that are anti-society and promote a godless degenerate society first and then we can settle our differences. One thing they need to understand is that the whole "all foreigners should be deported" is not realistic and not happening. I understand where they're coming from because i am annoyed with all the fresh off the banana boat foreigners coming here and giving the rest of us who have lived here since birth a bad name.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
Conservative doesn't mean importing bunch of shitskins. Go home.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
racist when it concerns East Asians and browns
Are left wingers racist against East Asians and brown ppl? Ive never seen that wdym

This is the cope currently being ran by Daniel haqiqatjou, sneakers, tate and many Muslims

Appealing to the good side of white conservatives with "bro bro, we hate lgbt too, we don't like jews either. We're based brooo"

Ultimately it makes you a useful idiot, there are irreconcilable wedges between Islamic and western conservatism. This "enemy of my enemy" shit ends once one part of the coalition gains power

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Ricky212
Illegal Immigration is retarded, you are obviously just bias, think about it more objectively.
I am bias and I'm not making this post to blame white people/play victims its just a discussion I'm having

there are irreconcilable wedges between Islamic and western conservatism.
I know that and I'm not claiming otherwise I feel like people are misinterpreting my thread into something this isn't. I'm not trying to blame white ppl/right wingers or playing a victim card to make ppl feel bad for me or even pander to white right wingers like 'hey don't hate us were similar'

I'm just talking about my personal experience with this stuff and seeing if other MENAcels can relate to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Yeah I'm not holding it against them even I admit that its understandable but that doesn't change the fact that it goes against my personal interests so I'm still against it
Yes, we don’t belong anywhere. Especially right-wing muzzies since even left-wing muzzies form the majority. It’s joever.

Are left wingers racist against East Asians and brown ppl? Ive never seen that wdym
Do you live under a rock? Lol. Even left-wingers make pajeet / streetshitting jokes.

Do you live under a rock? Lol. Even left-wingers make pajeet / streetshitting jokes.
Yeah but everyone does it’s not specific to leng wingers or something them in particular are known to do, could you give me an example?

yea understandable tbh, if i was in there shoes i would wanna escape the hellscape too