Diamond
Specifically the Meningococcal conjugate (MenACWY) vaccine

Not a pixel faggot

IMG 0378

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Scared it might make you liberal or lower your iq

Scared it might make you liberal or lower your iq
I'm scared of taking the needle, I was going to go on accutane and needed to get bloodwork done but I suffered vasovagal syncope from it and got genuine PTSD. I have been deathly afraid of needles ever since and it's why I've been delaying getting this shot specifically. I didn't even end up going on tret (accutane) anyway because I didn't want to have to take more blood tests

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
I'm scared of taking the needle, I was going to go on accutane and needed to get bloodwork done but I suffered vasovagal syncope from it and got genuine PTSD. I have been deathly afraid of needles ever since and it's why I've been delaying getting this shot specifically. I didn't even end up going on tret (accutane) anyway because I didn't want to have to take more blood tests
I’ve never been scared of needles just scared of there being some mystery Jew shit in there to control your mind

I’ve never been scared of needles just scared of there being some mystery Jew shit in there to control your mind
The most bizarre thing about the whole experience was that I wasn't feeling too scared of needles either. I was feeling fine then suddenly fainted and woke up in the car.

• +1
Well I think this one is safe

You really don't want menincogoccal disease bro, all your limbs slowly rot and have to be amputated it's like leprosy

• +1
Well I think this one is safe

You really don't want menincogoccal disease bro, all your limbs slowly rot and have to be amputated it's like leprosy
Have you’ve even heard of people with that disease not once in my life until now have I heard about it ?

Have you’ve even heard of people with that disease not once in my life until now have I heard about it ?
It's somewhat common in some rural parts of Australia, mostly south Australia in the Adelaide area. Maybe it's not as common where you are.

• +1
Gtfih boyos

Speak now niggers