Will Uni/College ascend you? Uni/Collegecels GTFIH

0S4MA

0S4MA

the1nonly
what title says.

Did you find a gf? Did you lose your virginity? How many girls did you fuck before entering then after graduating or the first year?

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
  • JFL
Yours was online so see the issue now, did you ever take any on-campus courses
I have been doing that for the last 2 years but I'm still KHHV man, making friends is hard when you're aspie.

• +1
Reactions: aber and N1666
I have been doing that for the last 2 years but I'm still KHHV man, making friends is hard when you're aspie.
giga brutal and not even trying to make it worse cause this could be my fate

but people always hype uni friends and say if a social life isn't started there its giga over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Klasik01
giga brutal and not even trying to make it worse cause this could be my fate

but people always hype uni friends and say if a social life isn't started there its giga over
It never began
That's the college myth my parents told me
No one is having fun except popular people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber and 0S4MA
Stop thinking of college as a way to get females. Do it only to further your education to attain a career that will pay off in the end. Females come last after you get your life together.
I'm glad I did the bachelors degree thing. It's only been beneficial to me in every way I can think of besides going into debt for a few years.
I didn't do the partying thing when I went to school. I paid alot of money and I sure as hell wasn't going to fuck it up for staying up late and drinking beer with the "bros" or whatever the fuck you want to call it these days

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and xegigi
Stop thinking of college as a way to get females. Do it only to further your education to attain a career that will pay off in the end. Females come last after you get your life together.
I'm glad I did the bachelors degree thing. It's only been beneficial to me in every way I can think of besides going into debt for a few years.
I didn't do the partying thing when I went to school. I paid alot of money and I sure as hell wasn't going to fuck it up for staying up late and drinking beer with the "bros" or whatever the fuck you want to call it these days
I don't think this is a solution though, women come for your money. That's why I say women don't love us, they use us as a way to feel valued. If you didn't had a girlfriend in highschool or college/uni you will be a betabuxxer. So in reality, the blackpill never stops.
This is the truth about dating

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber and ominion
what title says.

Did you find a gf? Did you lose your virginity? How many girls did you fuck before entering then after graduating or the first year?
Dnr fag

I don't think this is a solution though, women come for your money. That's why I say women don't love us, they use us as a way to feel valued. If you didn't had a girlfriend in highschool or college/uni you will be a betabuxxer. So in reality, the blackpill never stops.
Partially true. They value resources but they also want a man that is better than them in every way. This is instinct they're born with. It's called hypergamy.
If all they wanted was resources then why do they divorce rich celebrity billionaires?
They do it because they want the next bigger and better thing, which will never come along.

99% of dalits STEMcel and besides, why would you go to the uni in the first place. Waste of time (unless you're from the USA).

Here is what I noticed:

University, especially in a big public school in a large city like mine, is an awesome way to get laid and go out frequently

however, it's not great for LTRs because most girls wanna hook up instead

so to answer your question, I increased my body count in college but I had more girls willing to LTR with me in high school. I think the best route is to find an LTR in high school and if things don't work out just hook up and let loose in college

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, poopoohead, distance decay and 1 other person
Here is what I noticed:

University, especially in a big public school in a large city like mine, is an awesome way to get laid and go out frequently

however, it's not great for LTRs because most girls wanna hook up instead

so to answer your question, I increased my body count in college but I had more girls willing to LTR with me in high school. I think the best route is to find an LTR in high school and if things don't work out just hook up and let loose in college
Feminism and media wainbrash women to think getting in the dick carousel is empowerment but its actually worse for men because they only fuck the GL dudes and left all the good guys in the friendzone waiting for betabuxxing foids after uni (to settle for a LTR).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aber and Kristin
i will probably go to uni in 2 years, will update

bro thinks I plan to be here in 2 years (I probably will its over)
jokes aside, i wondered the same, how much will uni impact me, since i will most likely study criminology in another city where i will not know anyone and by the time i get to uni (around 2-3) years i will hopefully ascend to htn on top of being 6'4, it will feel like starting a new life since i will be gone to anaother city and somehow good looking

jokes aside, i wondered the same, how much will uni impact me, since i will most likely study criminology in another city where i will not know anyone and by the time i get to uni (around 2-3) years i will hopefully ascend to htn on top of being 6'4, it will feel like starting a new life since i will be gone to anaother city and somehow good looking
I dont know how uni culture is outside of Us/Canada but in general its the best place to ascend for all normies

College is ghey as fuck unless you graduate with a prestigious degree. I wish I just focused on mma/boxing straight out of high school or earlier.

• +1
I dont know how uni culture is outside of Us/Canada but in general its the best place to ascend for all normies
i also think it will be best way to meet new people and make new connections, also meet girls since i wont be studying cs like every nerd and my classes will be full of foids

got approached by a foid but didn't get the hint

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Uni is just like any other place, if you don't have a good social circle then it's over. Also lol at anyone trying to find a girlfriend at university where women are the most promiscuous they'll ever be.

Uni is just like any other place, if you don't have a good social circle then it's over. Also lol at anyone trying to find a girlfriend at university where women are the most promiscuous they'll ever be.
maybe not gf but at least a few hookups and losing khhv status

• +1
Reactions: N1666
College turned me into a slayer from a shy volcel before that in HS

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 0S4MA
Sure thats not my main focus but you have to admit its definitely apart of the experience in the West at least

drinking beer with the "bros" or whatever the fuck you want to call it these days
Yeah true but what Im describing isnt frat parties and getting drunk more like what are the odds or how easy it is to lose khhv during those years

Yeah true but what Im describing isnt frat parties and getting drunk more like what are the odds or how easy it is to lose khhv during those years
legit stupid easy i got laid at my first frat party i ever went and i wasnt even in the frat

legit stupid easy i got laid at my first frat party i ever went and i wasnt even in the frat
Mirin

my city/country doesn't seem to have frats but there's got to be house parties or something similar

Mirin

my city/country doesn't seem to have frats but there's got to be house parties or something similar
When I was in sweden, they had nations which were basically the same thing as frats. House parties or jsut the college bars are also perfect for slaying. I pull college girls right now in the city een though im long graduated

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, poopoohead and 0S4MA
Update: I googled the school im going to on Reddit and all these fags said there are ZERO parties ZERO frats MINIMAL social life outside of friends

its over I'm never ascending :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Update: I googled the school im going to on Reddit and all these fags said there are ZERO parties ZERO frats MINIMAL social life outside of friends

its over I'm never ascending :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
What school man? I can tell you easily if i know it

What school man? I can tell you easily if i know it
Its a Canadian school in Alberta not exactly a random one but not a big name either

99% of people wont know what it is and I don't want to dox it so this is all I can really say

Its a Canadian school in Alberta not exactly a random one but not a big name either

99% of people wont know what it is and I don't want to dox it so this is all I can really say
Yeah i assumed USA i dont know anyhting about canadian schools bro

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Im going next year and I realised uni is just subhuman central / nerdy white girls so Im gonna go crazy, if im already doing good now then its a no brainer. White chad works for his dads plumbing company he doesnt go to uni.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I’m way too high inhib to do anything on campus

what title says.

its been awesome. college geomaxxed me and made me ascend bc my hometown is filled w legit the most braindead subhumans ever, the avg 9/10 at my hs is a solid 4 max at my college. was a complete shut in before attending college. currently in my third year and its been the best 3 years of my life. have drastically improved my social skills, hooked up w alot of chicks and have partied w sorority stacies and most importantly learned a lot about myself. over all great experience

• +1
what title says.

no it won't. If you are not gl it won't make a difference.

"The college experience" is cope for vast majority of ppl tbh. Only chads and MTB+ promiscuous foids get to experience that

I go once per week for 3 hours, I sit in a computer lab answering quiz question for 3 hours and don't talk to a single soul then I go back home. That's my entire uni life

• +1