Did anyone here successfully lose weight? Your plan?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
How important was diet compared to just exercising more? Did you eat every day, and every meal, or did you fast and skip meals?

Exercise was unimportant and I started skipping breakfast because I was never really hungry in the morning anyways so that came natural.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Amnesia and john_cope
Personally I just starved myself. Looking back it was a huge mistake and I probably stunted myself a bit.
I would say focus more on eating the right foods but also the right amount.
Also lifting weights now is a good idea while you have the fat to build muscle. Doing cardio like swimming is a good idea also but focus more on weights
If you do this youll become leaner and stronger.

Once you've built solid muscles underneath your remaining fat then think about cutting calories and doing more cardio

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
I lost 10kg, from 83 to 73. Everybody now tells me how much better i looked before. I have a narrow small face, and strangely i looked more robust and round with 10kg more. Girls and old friends are really disgusted by my new look. Its making me really sad :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Kinda but it happened by not eating much + gymcelling

Exercise has nothing to do with it, its all calorie deficit. Ive done multiday water fasting which obv works great but its very hard esp if you have an active job.

I did every other day fasting, so just eat one day maintenance and then the next day eat nothing, this worked great too

Ive also done traditional, eat 1200-1500 cal per day and it worked as well

But also I exercise a TON just cause I like it, but doesnt matter if I workout 2 hrs a day evvryday if I eat a lot I wont lose weight, its all about calories
Ate 2 pieces of chicken breast (~500 cals) once per day for 3 months and lost 50 lbs

Don't recommend, I pretty much went insane
so 500 total or 500 calories per chicken breast (so 1k calories total per day?) Gj tho man thats dedication

progressively overload big movements like benchpress and rowing excercises. Ive lost 12 kg over a period of 3 months. the first month was mostly fasting and high protein diet, second and third month was at maintenance calories with high amount of protein.

Eat less (eat right tho), lift more and run more.

How important was diet compared to just exercising more? Did you eat every day, and every meal, or did you fast and skip meals?

One meal a day diet works amazingly. Just one big 1000 calorie meal made with quality foods (no carbs/sugars) everyday and gym three times a week. guaranteed to lose weight. Fasting was always the answer. Not some shitty 300 calorie deficit a day.

lost 30 pounds by just eating a fat ass meal anytime after 5 pm and did lots of pushups and squats i look like greek god. and running and sprinting up hills as fast as I can.

Down almost 65lbs now and keeping muscle (since end of April 2019)

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Lost 20kg in 9 months while being away from home for university. No diet, was eating pizza, donuts and mcdonalds daily but I had a very active lifestyle being away from home for almost the entire day so I only had like a meal and a snack a day. Also I was walking a fuckton daily 7-8km of walking daily.

I went from 115kg to 82kg in about a year and a half. But now I'm back @ 91kg because of a bulk, can't wait to start cutting in january.

5 times a week gym / no cardio

Full pumping zyzz motivation videos before hitting gym

Diet is the most important one. But tbh I stayed for WAY too long in a caloric deficit and I don't recommend it to anyone. My mood levels were terrible

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I lost 10kg, from 83 to 73. Everybody now tells me how much better i looked before. I have a narrow small face, and strangely i looked more robust and round with 10kg more. Girls and old friends are really disgusted by my new look. Its making me really sad :(
What is your height and what do you think your bf% is now and before? I wanna visualize your situation.

im cutting right now and losing weight easily af. what ive been doing is waking up at noon, (not hungry bc u shouldnt be hungry upon waking up) and id be busy with school stuff until 3 pm, then i go lift and do 30 min stairmaster after weights, then i eat my first meal of the day around 5 pm. i eat my last meal at like 11 pm. i easily get like 1.7-2.2kcal a day w/o being hungry or having cravings. went from 195-181 so far (most of it is waterweight

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Exercise has nothing to do with it, its all calorie deficit. Ive done multiday water fasting which obv works great but its very hard esp if you have an active job.

I did every other day fasting, so just eat one day maintenance and then the next day eat nothing, this worked great too

Ive also done traditional, eat 1200-1500 cal per day and it worked as well

But also I exercise a TON just cause I like it, but doesnt matter if I workout 2 hrs a day evvryday if I eat a lot I wont lose weight, its all about calories

so 500 total or 500 calories per chicken breast (so 1k calories total per day?) Gj tho man thats dedication
when I exercise I getting a massive adrenaline boost similar to caffeine, possibly even more powerful

Was fat as kid, i started to eat less and waited to get taller and it helpes... skinny for more than 10 years