Did Classroom of the Elite get watered down? [spoilers ahead]

Kraken
If anyone watched the ending of season 1, the MC's words were as follows "Humans are nothing but tools to be used" and he was cold af not caring about others and willing to sacrifice anyone to achieve his goals

But now fast forward to the ending of season 2, the MC is saving foids from their captors and saying he will take care of her forever...?

I am guessing they had dark intentions for the anime at first, but because it got so much popularity. They had to water it down to a 'save the world MC' to cater to the masses.

FYI: Some anime and manwha created in China have been banned as it was deemed to be "too dark" or "evil"

I am guessing the same thing could also be happening in Japan too. Causing shitty watered down save the world animes

Last edited:
He just gave a 180 or is there any development

he clearly just doing it for that JB pussy it can make even the most dark triad sigma based males turn into helpless cucks
If anyone watched the ending of season 1, the MC's words were as follows "Humans are nothing but tools to be used" and he was cold af not caring about others and willing to sacrifice anyone to achieve his goals

But now fast forward to the ending of season 2, the MC is saving foids from their captors and saying he will take care of her forever...?

I am guessing they had dark intentions for the anime at first, but because it got so much popularity. They had to water it down to a 'save the world MC' to cater to the masses.

FYI: Some anime and manwha created in China have been banned as it was deemed to be "too dark" or "evil"

I am guessing the same thing could also be happening in Japan too. Causing shitty watered down save the world animes