Did covid ruin the taste of certain foods for anyone else?

Title

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Results

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Luminary
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Posts
4,814
Reputation
5,221
I used to eat chocolate candy like hershey bars all the time, but covid or something happened and every single chocolate bar that I used to eat that ive tried recently I had to spit out because it tastes so bad to me.

When I google it talks about people not being able to taste at all, which didnt happen to me, but rather chocolate just tastes terrible to me now.

Edit: See no one is replying cuz im the only one that got cucked..

Its over.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 76870
yes because covid was made by israel as an biological weapon and they also made the vaccines to inject small chip into our body that controls our five senses
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
did u get vaccinated
 
Nah, never got covid cause I wasn't vaccinated
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999

Similar threads

Verdams mum
Replies
36
Views
120
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
Farsin
Replies
0
Views
7
Farsin
Farsin
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
10
Views
44
Throw_Away
T
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
25
gravema_n
gravema_n
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
20
NorWayItsOver
NorWayItsOver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top