did dr.zarev make a deal with the devil? (insane hairtransplant result)

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk

even if you consider that he only picks patient with good donor and hair characteristics (coarse, not thin hair), his results are absolutely insane and cant be replicated by anyone else. his graft survival rate must be up to 100%

he absolutely mogs every reputable hair surgeon and every plumber in turkey (who pretend to be a hairsurgeons)
416439637_before1.PNG.d567f4ce28d76ca5021e61c34a241b76.PNG

594737774_before4.PNG.d750db628ff6c695eec7d706ed8fd726.PNG

20221017213030463.jpeg.5c5d8155d613bf759b9922039a39982d.jpeg

20221017214104420.jpeg.5529463a6b9f18ba3df0de54e7f99d8f.jpeg

i think its bc this made a pact with devil which gave him powers that no mortal person ever possesed before
1.jpg

disclaimer:
waiting time for surgery: 3 years (if you get an appointment in the first place). then 2 years for final results as he tends to split the surgeries in 2 with 1 year waiting time between it. so all in all 5 years

average donor has donor capacity of 6k folicles, many norwood 6 guys wont havr 11k donor folicles left bc the donor tends to thin too

all his patients are recommended to use minoxidil + finasteride topical (0.1%). so even if you bald to norwood6 you probably cannot avoid fin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DHTrash, Aypo129, Pumanator and 6 others
Many copers on Hair Restoration Network act like people with great donor density were born yesterday, yet Dr. Zarev is the only surgeon with such results in high norwood people. Would love to see some cases where he does hairline and temples for low norwood patients.

Him and Couto are the GOAT hair transplant surgeons, and that's why both have 3 year wait lists.

Many copers on Hair Restoration Network act like people with great donor density were born yesterday, yet Dr. Zarev is the only surgeon with such results in high norwood people. Would love to see some cases where he does hairline and temples for low norwood patients.

Him and Couto are the GOAT hair transplant surgeons, and that's why both have 3 year wait lists.
get on fin LONG before this happens

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and NegativeNorwood
You can transplant hair from all over your body to your head, even from your ass and pubic area...

Yes Turkic Bulgars are indeed children of Satan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Anchor_Ship
You can transplant hair from all over your body to your head, even from your ass and pubic area...

it normally doesnt look as good. and in some cases you cant even go outside anymore

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: GalacticHero, Agendum and Gonthar
Dr. Zarev also has the GOAT eyebrow transplant result:

a-b5388244ae.JPG
a1-c85f447306.JPG

LIFEFUEL for eyebrowcels like me.

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
too highlight how important of coarse hair

here is an example of a guy with thin hair, 12k grafts including body and beard hair.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/61970-dr-pittella-•-norwood-7-large-head-poor-donor-thin-hair-come-and-see-wet/
8.jpg.13d0c79d124a0d97aae5685348700818.jpg

912373727_25lt_Prancheta1copia5.jpg.cca082f869225dccb7222c4935707bc9.jpg

even though norwood status are comparable and numbers of graft are not far off the result regarding density and hairline arr very different.

the hairline of this guy basicallx starts at the midscalp, giving him an somalian hairline and a 6 head. the density is not so goof either even though the scalp is fully covered, it feels like a bit of wind could blow it full away.

please note that this is still an excellent the result where you need an excellent surgeon and a bit of luck. patient was put on oral minoxidil which probably added to result. this is not the normal result you can expect. its way above average.

howevet his characteristics and hairloss put limits to the outcome. even dr. zarev couldnt have given him the hairline and coverage of 20 year old

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
and this is an average result at that norwoof stage

IMG_7969.jpg

• +1
too highlight how important of coarse hair

here is an example of a guy with thin hair, 12k grafts including body and beard hair.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/61970-dr-pittella-•-norwood-7-large-head-poor-donor-thin-hair-come-and-see-wet/
8.jpg.13d0c79d124a0d97aae5685348700818.jpg

912373727_25lt_Prancheta1copia5.jpg.cca082f869225dccb7222c4935707bc9.jpg

even though norwood status are comparable and numbers of graft are not far off the result regarding density and hairline arr very different.

the hairline of this guy basicallx starts at the midscalp, giving him an somalian hairline and a 6 head. the density is not so goof either even though the scalp is fully covered, it feels like a bit of wind could blow it full away.

please note that this is still an excellent the result where you need an excellent surgeon and a bit of luck. patient was put on oral minoxidil which probably added to result. this is not the normal result you can expect. its way above average.

howevet his characteristics and hairloss put limits to the outcome. even dr. zarev couldnt have given him the hairline and coverage of 20 year old
What does coarse hair mean

What does coarse hair mean
coarse refeers to the thickness of the hairshaft, the calibre. if its large, its called coarse hair, if its very slim its called fine hair

>80 microns = coarse hair
<60 microns = fine hair

as you can see its used to describe the hair characteristics and not the overall density of the hair over the scalp, that would thick vs thinning.

however the more coarse the hair the better. the bigger the volume of hair, the bigger the chances are that it is going to shut out the reflection of light from the scalp and look like a full head of hair. the reflection of light from the scalp through thin hair (therefore light reflecting in-between low calibre hair shafts) creates the perception of hair loss. for every 10 microns increase or decrease in the hair shaft calibre, there is a 35% volume effect, either way. the average persons’ hair shaft calibre is around 68-70 microns. if for example, the calibre goes down to 58 microns, then literally 36% of the persons’ hair volume gets lost

you cant measure en detail by yourself but you can compare it to a regular sewing thread. take a hair follicle from the back of your head. place it next to a single strand of thread, make sure it’s a regular size thread. if it’s barely visible vs. the thread it’s fine hair. almost but not as visible, it’s medium. if it’s identical, its thick hair.

in general east asians, curries and native americans have the mosz coarse hair and north/west europeans the finest hair

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and KingBetaTut
tfw when the surgeon has a chad lower and middle third.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and gribsufer1
dr zarev is doing ht on patients with fine nordic hair

if he manage this hairloss is basically cured for 93% of people (only 7% of population go full norwood 7 with thinning donor)

discalimer for fearmongercels: patient is on finasteride as recommend by dr zarev

• +1
it normally doesnt look as good. and in some cases you cant even go outside anymore

View attachment 2047205
View attachment 2047206

fuck , that site is even more cortisol inducing than this shithole

OP doing god's work collecting all the data , thanks OP :love: :Comfy:

OP , according to you , who's the best HT surgeon in the world ?

fuck , that site is even more cortisol inducing than this shithole

OP doing god's work collecting all the data , thanks OP :love: :Comfy:

OP , according to you , who's the best HT surgeon in the world ?
right now

dr zarev from bulgaria

followed by

dr. konior (usa)
dr. munib ahmad (netherlands)

but it always changes a bit. there some quality docs in portugal and spain aswell

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and makeme183
right now

dr zarev from bulgaria

followed by

dr. konior (usa)
dr. munib ahmad (netherlands)

but it always changes a bit. there some quality docs in portugal and spain aswell
so hasson and wong , rahal etc are all frauds ?

zarev's fee ?

zarev's fee ?
no hasson and wong are good too but not on zarevs level

i think zarev fee right now is 5 eur per graft, 1.5 year waiting time to get a first consultation

the fee could increase quickly though. i wouldnt be suprised if it goes up to 10 eur per graft

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183
shit result lol , he should have gone for a hair system , and hair transplant on hairline and temples , he would have used less grafts for a lower hairline and better temples

shit result lol , he should have gone for a hair system , and hair transplant on hairline and temples , he would have used less grafts for a lower hairline and better temples
i think thats personal preference

personally i wouldnt like to wear a wig glued to my scalp 24/7

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
i think thats personal preference

he has no choice , he realistically can never achieve a norwood 0 full head of hair, so aesthetically his best bet is hair system + hair transplant , i don't think it's that much of a discomfort to wear

he has no choice , he realistically can never achieve a norwood 0 full head of hair, so aesthetically his best bet is hair system + hair transplant , i don't think it's that much of a discomfort
i talked to a guy who was wearing a hairsystem for 25 years. he said the last 10 years it was absolutely hell. i think he knew what he was talking about

but again, personal preference. personally id prefer this over a hairsystem any day, especially at a certain age i think its better.

this at 40? why not. its sufficient even though the hairline starts s bit high
20221018062343493.jpeg.1814d506d6459ee56d9fbb4c2864df9b.jpeg

but other people might think otherwise. no problem

Last edited:
  • +1
i talked to a guy who was wearing a hairsystem for 25 years. he said the last 10 years it was absolutely hell. i think he knew what he was talking about
did he go more in-depth as to why it was hell?

did he go more in-depth as to why it was hell?
next to the money he had to spend, the fact that he was literally glueing sth not better then a helmet on his skalp for decades, the itchiness in summer, the time it takes, the constant fear of being exposed he was just „emotional drained“ as he described it.

he eventually opted for a ht with less density then this one and said it was the best decision he ever made. however that guy was like 50/60 when he eventually decided to do that. i dont think the density of the ht would been acceptable for younger people.

zarev's fee ?

hasson wong

image.png.a7c6c8b7455c6dc73426b9fd8a42711e.png

1178BB16-8108-46E1-B6F9-73045CADFF00.jpeg.d91a62d6c118b1a7e381124092cb25c0.jpeg

the sides are lower (thats why norwood 5 guys are recommend to hop on fin when they get an ht, to prevent the sides from lowering) and the crown bigger yet its not so far off from dr zarev results

night and day difference imho

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and makeme183
also the girl can easily tell its fraud when she runs her fingers through it , sees the netting up close
hasson wong

image.png.a7c6c8b7455c6dc73426b9fd8a42711e.png

1178BB16-8108-46E1-B6F9-73045CADFF00.jpeg.d91a62d6c118b1a7e381124092cb25c0.jpeg

the sides are lower (thats why norwood 5 guys are recommend to hop on fin when they get an ht, to prevent the sides from lowering) and the crown bigger yet its not so far off from dr zarev results

night and day difference imho
yeah , I have noticed that western surgeons are more cautious and don't take risks to make a more nw1 hairline
i guess they wanna increase their success rate by going safe
i made a thread about this - https://looksmax.org/threads/turkish-ht-surgeons-vs-their-western-counterparts.600979/
this looks like shit though , ngl
like someone toasted a sponge and stuck it on his head
the contrast between the top and sides is too jarring

also the girl can easily tell its fraud when she runs her fingers through it , sees the netting up close

yeah , I have noticed that western surgeons are more cautious and don't take risks to make a more nw1 hairline
i guess they wanna increase their success rate by going safe
i made a thread about this - https://looksmax.org/threads/turkish-ht-surgeons-vs-their-western-counterparts.600979/

this looks like shit though , ngl
like someone toasted a sponge and stuck it on his head
the contrast between the top and sides is too jarring
thats his hairstyle, not the fault of the hairtransplant guy

if you wear a hairpiece there is no way you can hide it in a longterm relationship, for ons it would be sufficient

if you want to see aggressiv hairlines you can check out guys like de freitas from spain. he mogs all turkish surgeons. in general right now turkish clinics arent good. everyone can destroy the donor and dense implant hairs at the front, not caring about doubles, triples etc. thats not difficult. i wouldnt recommend anyone to go to turkey, except bicer and 1-2 other surgeons.

also guys who go to turkey, are under 30 with agressiv hairloss, are not on fin and then get an aggrssiv hairline in turkey (destroying a lot of their donor) is a recipe for disaster 10 years later

• +1

• +1
His methods and thoroughness are in a whole different level, he mogs hard.

Couto's clinic said to me on IG that they don't do eyebrows atm, so it's either Feriduni or Zarev for me. Need to see temple results of Zarev but the logical assumption after seeing his work is that they should be spectacular. I'm looking for eyebrows + hairline (specially temples).
I'll have the ht after surgeries (aprox. in 3 years) so I don't mind the wait list. Hopping on minox and fin to mantain my Norwood 1.5 is the game for me right now.

Last edited:
His methods and thoroughness are in a whole different level, he mogs hard.

Couto's clinic said to me on IG that they don't do eyebrows atm, so it's either Feriduni or Zarev for me. Need to see temple results of Zarev but the logical assumption after seeing his work is that they should be spectacular. I'm looking for eyebrows + hairline (specially temples).
I'll have the ht after surgeries (aprox. in 3 years) so I don't mind the wait list. Hopping on minox and fin to mantain my Norwood 1.5 is the game for me right now.
If your temples filled in you would have a amazing low set noorwood 0 hairline also for eyebrow transplants it gives great results if done well but you would need to trim quite often

• Love it
If your temples filled in you would have a amazing low set noorwood 0 hairline also for eyebrow transplants it gives great results if done well but you would need to trim quite often

That's the goal my brother :chad:
Btw asked a Zarev patient if he did temples too, and he said yes and that he showed him many examples of temple work.
Trimming brows is a very small price to pay for the huge ascension.
I'm definitely going to Zarev to ascend in a few years :feelsez:

That's the goal my brother :chad:
Btw asked a Zarev patient if he did temples too, and he said yes and that he showed him many examples of temple work.
Trimming brows is a very small price to pay for the huge ascension.
I'm definitely going to Zarev to ascend in a few years :feelsez:
best to make an appointment now so you can have surgery in 2027^^

• +1
best to make an appointment now so you can have surgery in 2027^^

That's the plan jfl
I'll have palate expansion, cheekbone reduction, rhino and a custom forehead implant (which will leave a scar that I want the ht to cover) in that time frame. That shit takes time so I'm not affected at all by his long wait list.
Hair is the least of my worries tbh, just want to tie it all nicely without hurrying.

Last edited: