Did faces stream on 26 September debunk the blackpill?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Dn watch ngl

Seems like it did

I doubt it did the blackpill is very evident tbhtbh

Post blackpill studies and shit to reinforce it ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Hello?

@Britishlooksmaxxer
@Daw
@Proex
@Latebloomer10
@JustAFewMM
@xefo69

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
What happened in the stream? I thought face was a proponent of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Lev Peshkov
What happened in the stream? I thought face was a proponent of the blackpill.
He was he let on a normfag and I didn't watch but people are making it out the blackpill was brutally Mogged by iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SkinjobCatastrophe, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
He was he let on a normfag and I didn't watch but people are making it out the blackpill was brutally Mogged by iq
B4040156 5668 4536 9DA1 75C25359C61C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Lev Peshkov
Ah I see, he always has weird guests on. I dont know what happened on that stream but the blackpill cant be debunked or disproved or whatever because its just good reliable science.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Lev Peshkov
Ah I see, he always has weird guests on. I dont know what happened on that stream but the blackpill cant be debunked or disproved or whatever because its just good reliable science.
Apparently face admitted that it isn't 100% true its evolving but I'm pretty sure it's 100% true

Ngl I have nothing to do with my celibacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Dn watch tbh

Apparently face admitted that it isn't 100% true its evolving but I'm pretty sure it's 100% true

Ngl I have nothing to do with my celibacy
yes its not 100% true but its mostly true

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

An interesting take I see! Ayesha had a good take on the situation so I think it went overall well, it's a mix whether or not Mrs. Bahksh debunked it however!

FaceANDlms.
Got Debate mogged.

The other dude, had
* 1. some studies he pre-prepared. He drew far wide conclusions, beyond the level of that Study.
* 2. "doesn't make sense", as in something needing to make sense in that dudes frame works. Was a point that dude used, and FaceADNLMS went along with it. Not all facts have or need to mak sense, can still be facts/true. Illogical shit, can be true ashell.
* 3. blowing minor miniscule details, and small impact stuff, like matter 1% up, asif it's a big important factor.
* 4. making everything ONE OR THE OTHER. Whereas irl, 2 contradicting things can existat the same time. For instance, I as a dude am open to random sex AND LTR. But that dude would make it than, that is impossible one can only want 1 or the other thing.
Dude basically over simplifying everything.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
was that the stream about some remote tribe being able to recognize good looks among their own but not whites ?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
was that the stream about some remote tribe being able to recognize good looks among their own but not whites ?
That was the one yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
FaceANDlms.
Got Debate mogged.

The other dude, had
* 1. some studies he pre-prepared. He drew far wide conclusions, beyond the level of that Study.
* 2. "doesn't make sense", as in something needing to make sense in that dudes frame works. Was a point that dude used, and FaceADNLMS went along with it. Not all facts have or need to mak sense, can still be facts/true. Illogical shit, can be true ashell.
* 3. blowing minor miniscule details, and small impact stuff, like matter 1% up, asif it's a big important factor.
* 4. making everything ONE OR THE OTHER. Whereas irl, 2 contradicting things can existat the same time. For instance, I as a dude am open to random sex AND LTR. But that dude would make it than, that is impossible one can only want 1 or the other thing.
Dude basically over simplifying everything.
Tbh thanks for explaining ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
nothing smart about knowing what Fermat's last theorem is. It's not like this nigga found the proof for it.

U know who did? This incel:
OVER.jpg
Andrew

I don't see him making youtube videos to show off his looks and intellect, despite having proved the hardest theorem ever

It truly is over for mathematiciancels.

Attachments

• OVER.jpg
    OVER.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 18
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing