Did freakkforlifes stretchs work or i am just in a growth spurt

mafiaboy

mafiaboy

Iron
From march of 6 to may of 9 i got over an inch of height while i was doing freakkforlifes stretches. Did i have a growth spurt or the stretchig worked? I am 15.5 years old btw and i hit puberty at 13.75

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angloidcel, thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
wtf is that?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Growth Plate
NIGGAS WHO Hit puberty late LUCKY as hell i hit that shit at 10 so EVEN if im 15 im probably done with puberty 😭

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, angloidcel, mafiaboy and 1 other person
Link to stretches

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, mafiaboy and thereallegend
NIGGAS WHO Hit puberty late LUCKY as hell i hit that shit at 10 so EVEN if im 15 im probably done with puberty 😭

Early bloomers almost always mog​

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Gerardwayfan and Growth Plate
@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FreakkForLife

i remeber when i was 12 people were asking if was actually 12 because they thought i was younger. Now i mog them instead of them mogging me

Did you measure at the same time of day? After the same amount of sleep? Same platform? What did you use to measure? What physical activity did you have before both measurements? Was your posture horrible before?

i went to an endocrinologist. I had some issues with my thyriod
How could he/she figure out when you started puberty? When did you go to the endocrinologist? How did you find out you have thyroid issues?

Did you measure at the same time of day? After the same amount of sleep? Same platform? What did you use to measure? What physical activity did you have before both measurements? Was your posture horrible before?
yes at the same time morning height so it doesnt flactuate. It was morning so i didnt do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
How could he/she figure out when you started puberty? When did you go to the endocrinologist? How did you find out you have thyroid issues?
My voice started changing a lot and another doctor told me to check my thyriod levels and they were low so i went to an endo and my endo made me do an xray. My parents were worrying for how much my voice was chaning so thats why i went to a doctor

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Growth Plate
My voice started changing a lot and another doctor told me to check my thyriod levels and they were low so i went to an endo and my endo made me do an xray
My voice started changing a lot when I was 13 yet I stopped fucking growing when I was late 14 jfl :forcedsmile:

Why would the doctor ask for your thyroid levels?

How would the x ray tell when you started puberty? It only tells bone age

My voice started changing a lot when I was 13 yet I stopped fucking growing when I was late 14 jfl :forcedsmile:

Idk what the endo exactly did because i didnt care and didnt pay tha much attention to him but before that ai had one of hte most childish voices, i had underdeveloped face and i was average in height. My voice changed a lot in the course of 1 week so my parents went to a doctor that deals with people having hearing issues or skeaping problems and she said its propably puberty but told me to check my thyriod because it could affect my voice and my mother has thyriod too. So i did the bood test and they found i have hypothyriodism. And then i got to an endo. It could all be cope because my endo said my predicted height is 5'11 and there is a genetic limit on how much i can grow and i am in the upper place of the graph. But now i am standing at 6 foot. So i wouldnt be suprised if he predicted my puberty wrong

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Idk what the endo exactly did because i didnt care and didnt pay tha much attention to him but before that ai had one of hte most childish voices, i had underdeveloped face and i was average in height. My voice changed a lot in the course of 1 week so my parents went to a doctor that deals with people having hearing issues or skeaping problems and she said its propably puberty but told me to check my thyriod because it could affect my voice and my mother has thyriod too. So i did the bood test and they found i have hypothyriodism. And then i got to an endo. It could all be cope because my endo said my predicted height is 5'11 and there is a genetic limit on how much i can grow and i am in the upper place of the graph. But now i am standing at 6 foot. So i wouldnt be suprised if he predicted my puberty wrong
Are u still doing them?

Be more consistent and if u have got used to the regimen try increasing the intensity time frame/number of reps.

I already told genetic height dosent exist

I am making a thread soon,i already had everything written for it in draft but i deleted it by mistake.

Will make it tomorrow-day after tomorrow.

If genetic height existed , aroamatse deficienct men who were predicted to be 6'2 wouldn't end up 6'9,they should have stopped at 6'2 but they didn't.
Doctors are always selling their bluepilled reddit-tier bullshit.

They want 1 GorillIon studies to prove everything when the evidence is infront of them.

@Growth Plate

@Turk on the lurk
@mainsuspect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, ballskin, thereallegend and 4 others
Are u still doing them?

Be more consistent and if u have got used to the regimen try increasing the intensity time frame/number of reps.

I am making a thread soon,i already had everything written for it in draft but i deleted it by mistake.

If genetic height existed , aroamatse deficienct men who were predicted to be 6'2 wouldn't end up 6'9,they should have stopped at 6'2 but they didn't.

They want 1 GorillIon studies to prove everything when the evidence is infront of them.

@Growth Plate

@Turk on the lurk
@mainsuspect
There's also precocious puberty patients that get their genetic potential stunted. Aromatase deficient men mog their genetic potential. Such genetic potential really just is your height if you were given a "normal" enviornment and hormone levels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Are u still doing them?

@Growth Plate

@Turk on the lurk
@mainsuspect
yeah a lot of people say to me that stretching doesnt increase height and that its just natural growth. Thats why i am asking this question. Doctors height predictions are really off because even with xray they didnt predict my height so bone age is kinda cope

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FreakkForLife
im doing the stretches at 24 with glucosamine, and yea jackshit is happening :lul::lul: (but the tadasana is good for balance and so is hanging from a bar for overall strength)

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
you're 15 so no, it's just puberty. You're still growing at that age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123, mafiaboy and 1 other person
Probably worked. I'd say a lot of the height increase can be attributed to spinal decompression and the rest is proper growth.

• +1
It's legit, @FreakkForLife is a true bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and mafiaboy
do you sleep on side? :feelshah: force used? :feelshah:

thoughts on pygmies? :feelshah:
They can easily bypass their height.

When i say 'genetic height dosent exist' i don't mean that there isn't a baseline, there certainly is a baseline,but it can be easily bypassed with the help of HGH and aromasin.

For exmaple,pygmies are dwarfs ,it's true it's in their genetics, but if they want to bypass this/overcome this ,they can easily do that

They should get on aromasin from the age of 12 and should blast hgh for 3-5 years,instead of their average of height 4'6-4'10 they would reach 5'9+ easily but soy-scientists(soyintists) would never let this happen due to "muh ethics".

Genetics are not your death,they are not the end of the world as quora and reddit or and soy-doctors make us believe,u are not powerless in front of "genetics" ,u can easily bypass them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, mafiaboy and thereallegend
maybe, but if you grew an inch in three days it’s 100% temporary or didnt happen

• JFL
im doing the stretches at 24 with glucosamine, and yea jackshit is happening :lul::lul: (but the tadasana is good for balance and so is hanging from a bar for overall strength)
ARe u doing it regularly?

And are u doing the wall strethcing?

How long have u been doing it?

• +1
There's also precocious puberty patients that get their genetic potential stunted. Aromatase deficient men mog their genetic potential. Such genetic potential really just is your height if you were given a "normal" enviornment and hormone levels?
"Such genetic potential really just is your height if you were given a "normal" enviornment and hormone levels".

What do u mean by this?

The purpose of my post was to show that genetic limit can be easily bypassed.

The difference in genetic height can be summarised by 2 issues:-
1.estrogen.
2.hgh/igf1.

If u take aromasin to keep estrogen low,ur growth plates would nearly-never fuse.
Aroamatse deficient men had open growth plates even when they turned 37(carani et al).

Children who took hgh +aromaisn for 3 years grew 12 inches more than those who didn't at the rate of 3 inches per year.(Maurus et al 2016).

Just by modulating/modifying ur Estrogen levels with the help of aromasin and ur hgh/igf1 levels with the help of insubolic rIgf/igf1 lr3/hgh/peptides u can bypass ur genetic limit and see a growth rate of 3-4 inches per year on medium-high dose of hgh/igf1,maybe even more with higher doses but i advise against taking higher doses due to much higher chances of side effects.
@mafiaboy
@Turk on the lurk
@mainsuspect
@MEGA CHAD
@UglyGod360
@AscendingHero

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, ballskin, thereallegend and 3 others
Sorry bro that u gave up on Heightmaxxing:cry:
Larpforlife is leading on impressionable retards who think “muh heightmaxxing” works
Heightmaxxing definitely works,u just need open growth plates

"Such genetic potential really just is your height if you were given a "normal" enviornment and hormone levels".

What do u mean by this?

1.estrogen.
2.hgh/igf1.

If u take aromasin to keep estrogen low,ur growth plates would nearly-never fuse.
Aroamatse deficient men had open growth plates even when they turned 37(carani et al).

Children who took hgh +aromaisn for 3 years grew 12 inches more than those who didn't at the rate of 3 inches per year.(Maurus et al 2016).

Just by modulating/modifying ur Estrogen levels with the help of aromasin and ur hgh/igf1 levels with the help of insubolic rIgf/igf1 lr3/hgh/peptides u can bypass ur genetic limit and see a growth rate of 3-4 inches per year on medium-high dose of hgh/igf1,maybe even more with higher doses but i advise against taking higher doses due to much higher chances of side effects.
@mafiaboy
@Turk on the lurk
@mainsuspect
@MEGA CHAD
@UglyGod360
@AscendingHero
Read this post
@Octillionaire3

yeah a lot of people say to me that stretching doesnt increase height and that its just natural growth. Thats why i am asking this question. Doctors height predictions are really off because even with xray they didnt predict my height so bone age is kinda cope
There will always be questions and doubts,whether it was natural growth or from stretching.

But still one should do stretching because it barely takes 30 minutes a day,it can always increase ur chances of growth.

I didnr grow for 1-1.5 years but then grew from stretching,this definitely wasn't natural growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
Link to stretches
My stretching method

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs

U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall.

Do 1/3rd of the routine at morning,1/3rd in the afternoon and the rest 1/3 at night.

Slowly increase the duration and rep count

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, mafiaboy, thereallegend and 2 others
@FreakkForLife What is your scientific proof that just because someone's growth stopped for a couple years doesn't mean that their growth plates obviously fused? Don't growth plates always fuse at the end of puberty for everyone that isn't aromatase deficient aka most people?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
@FreakkForLife What is your scientific proof that just because someone's growth stopped for a couple years doesn't mean that their growth plates obviously fused? Don't growth plates always fuse at the end of puberty for everyone that isn't aromatase deficient aka most people?
all the proof you need is here.
81X8ONDMtXL

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife

because they are high t. Testosterone converts into estrogen and estrogen fuses the growth plates.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend

What do u mean by this?

1.estrogen.
2.hgh/igf1.

@mafiaboy
@Turk on the lurk
@mainsuspect
@MEGA CHAD
@UglyGod360
@AscendingHero
what is your stretching routine

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Broski and white girls lover

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Larpforlife is leading on impressionable retards who think “muh heightmaxxing” works
ok so you say that i am just measauring wrong every day i measure myself. Because ichanged schools this year, i have to meet some people for 9 months and when i met them they tell how i did grow so much(i dont say to them i do retarted stretchs). I am not lying i dont have a reason to lie anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and currylightskin
Are u still doing them?

@Growth Plate

@Turk on the lurk
@mainsuspect
Can you summarise the stretches and protocol in your thread? I have read it but it is very rambly and difficult to understand.

• +1
Can you summarise the stretches and protocol in your thread? I have read it but it is very rambly and difficult to understand.
Yeah,that was my first thread So i didn't know how to write properly.

My stretching method

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs

U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall.

Do 1/3rd of the routine at morning,1/3rd in the afternoon and the rest 1/3 at night.

Slowly increase the duration and rep count

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and JizzFarmer
Probably your last growth spurt

is this facing a wall and trying to touch the highest point?

• +1

My voice started changing at 11-12 but I grew over 6 inches after 14. You just have subhuman estrogenic genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and mafiaboy
From march of 6 to may of 9 i got over an inch of height while i was doing freakkforlifes stretches. Did i have a growth spurt or the stretchig worked? I am 15.5 years old btw and i hit puberty at 13.75
Must be your magic height techniques:lul:

• JFL
My voice started changing at 11-12 but I grew over 6 inches after 14. You just have subhuman estrogenic genes
Estrogen in males is produced via aromatization from testosterone

Aromatization mostly occurs in adipose (fat) tissue. I was only 5'7" 100lbs and 10% body fat when I was 14, so my aromatization would have been minimized

Gynecomastia is caused by estrogen being too high compared to testosterone. I never had gyno, so I always had a normal ratio of estrogen to testosterone

You could've just completed all your tanner stages much later than me and you took a very long time to do it - which would be due to you having lower testosterone during puberty. There's nothing wrong with that. Low testosterone causes low estrogen as there would be less substrate for male aromatization which gives you more time to grow

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369