Did freakkforlifes stretchs work or i am just in a growth spurt

is this facing a wall and trying to touch the highest point?
yes i do it after tadadana and i really get a stretch. Also a trick you can do is to ro it with your tippie toes and when you reach a high point try to decrease how much you tippie toe

My voice started changing at 11-12 but I grew over 6 inches after 14. You just have subhuman estrogenic genes
if i have grown from 5'7.5 at 13.75 to 6 feet at 15.5 how much is my predicted height. My dad is 6'1.5 and my mum is 5'4

Must be your magic height techniques:lul:
no i dont have any technique. I just followed freakforlifes thread about stretching

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
yes i do it after tadadana and i really get a stretch. Also a trick you can do is to ro it with your tippie toes and when you reach a high point try to decrease how much you tippie toe

if i have grown from 5'7.5 at 13.75 to 6 feet at 15.5 how much is my predicted height. My dad is 6'1.5 and my mum is 5'4
I’d say 6’3+ isn’t unreasonable

Estrogen in males is produced via aromatization from testosterone

Aromatization mostly occurs in adipose (fat) tissue. I was only 5'7" 100lbs and 10% body fat when I was 14, so my aromatization would have been minimized

Gynecomastia is caused by estrogen being too high compared to testosterone. I never had gyno, so I always had a normal ratio of estrogen to testosterone

You could've just completed all your tanner stages much later than me and you took a very long time to do it - which would be due to you having lower testosterone during puberty. There's nothing wrong with that. Low testosterone causes low estrogen as there would be less substrate for male aromatization which gives you more time to grow
Hmm maybe, but if I’m low T and I’m making the fast progressions I am in the gym and my dick has been growing then it doesn’t even matter. In fact it means when I hop on a cycle of test I’ll get fuckin insane gains

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You are in a blackhole, stretching forever and everyday without even realizing it. You are becoming taller everyday but the thing is everyone else is also being stretched which is why you dont notice the height increase.