Did I accurately rate this guy that came to me on Fiverr? I'd like the consensus of the forum on this one

lol at rating nowadays

actually lol at rating ever

His hooding looks uncanny

It's called downward growth with compensatory neck posture.
Downward grown and compensating, but if you look at the frankfurt plane then it's pretty clear maxilla is good and way above average.

Downward grown and compensating, but if you look at the frankfurt plane then it's pretty clear maxilla is good and way above average.
I'm talking about mandible you retard.

5/10 and I'm being lenient, his eye area is terrible.

I posted these pics and I GOT Rated 7.0-7.1

View attachment 1511503

Lol you are so good at photoshop

Teach me

@StrangerDanger @gamma lollolololl @Introvertednarc LOOOOL :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don of the Kebabs!
netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
No cmon dude that's being ridiculous.
He's not even close to chadlite, his side profile is above average, his lower third is good, but his front is disharmonious and his eye area is below average.

you can ignore the eye area if you have other good features. In this case he has chadlite features other then his eyes, which are just normie level. He could slay easily if he has the height and the drive for it.

• +1
i think normie girls would call him a 10. Ive seen uglier dudes rated as a 9 or 10. Autist looksmax scale is much more critical.

• +1
He's not even close to chadlite, his side profile is above average, his lower third is good, but his front is disharmonious and his eye area is below average.

Why are all on the bitches on Reddit going moist for him then?

i think normie girls would call him a 10. Ive seen uglier dudes rated as a 9 or 10. Autist looksmax scale is much more critical.

Exactly lmao

JBs will call this wigga cute as hell

Why are all on the bitches on Reddit going moist for him then?
are you fucking retarded just because he got some dm's of some abnomations who might even not be fully female this means all girls are going moist.. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

U overrated him and his eye area is terrible and giving so much cuck vibes i want to puke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Introvertednarc
A couple of girls finding him attractive on reddit isn't indicative of his attractiveness.

Well why didn#'t @Freshkebab get girls sliding his dms since he got a 7.0-7.1 ON TRM?????? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
are you fucking retarded just because he got some dm's of some abnomations who might even not be fully female this means all girls are going moist.. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

U overrated him and his eye area is terrible and giving so much cuck vibes i want to puke

• JFL
Reactions: Truemaxxer
what am i reading rn

Cuz you cannot accept my face. Its too much for your ego.

I could get your old pictures from the middle of the 2020 pandemic but I can't be assed.

It's boring arguing with you.

It's unimportant to me. It just makes me laugh how you want a bunch of people obsessed with looksmaxing to believe you're better looking than you really are. I will never understand it. Honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Bumptastic bruv

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry