Did I accurately rate this guy that came to me on Fiverr? I'd like the consensus of the forum on this one

Is he from eastern europe?

1f19b0a430c6b0832a8817e62db52dd2

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I think that straight up chadlite is too much, he's like in between of strong htn and light chadlite, like a 6.5 for me. Good advice with the mse, because the only meh spots are his mouth (which can be easily improved through what you said) and the asymmetrical nose.

Also why chad in the eastern europe? In the manlet USA or other west countries with low average height he would be above average in this term, but in the Poland or Czech Republic he would be just the zoomer average.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn, justadude and DivineBeing
btw he's defaming all of them if he posts the pic without consent after they paid

7c5a63ae64bf52876210030c76f2ed7b

I linked him to the forum and he finds you clowns to be aspie af lmao

414b6e86c10382bafe15bd072e6edf12

He's defo above average, maybe like a 6
His mouth is too narrow he could fix this easily

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I think that straight up chadlite is too much, he's like in between of strong htn and light chadlite, like a 6.5 for me. Good advice with the mse, because the only meh spots are his mouth (which can be easily improved through what you said) and the asymmetrical nose.

Also why chad in the eastern europe? In the manlet USA or other west countries with low average height he would be above average in this term, but in the Poland he would be just the zoomer average.

All valid points.

To your questions: Because they are more FAMILIAR with his phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: M3R
Idk but he's solid chadlite, doesn't need looksmax
If he is chad lite. Then most of people here are chadlites. His eye area is asymmetric as fuck. Narrow lips. Shit eyebrows. No eyelashes.. Ipd Is shit. Jaw is nothing special..

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
If he is chad lite. Then most of people here are chadlites. His eyes area assymetric as fuck. Narrow lips. Shit eyebrows. No eyelashes.. Ipd Is shit. Jaw is nothing special..
yep that guy is straight up ugly you mog him to oblivion at least your eyes arent deformed

All valid points.

To your questions: Because they are more FAMILIAR with his phenotype?
True, i have in the college group a chadlite who is literally his lookalike and in Poland prettyboy-ish look is more desired, but the height makes him average here and in the US or UK he would have higher SMV because of it, so i don't know what is more important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and DivineBeing
yep that guy is straight up ugly you mog him to oblivion at least your eyes arent deformed
I just dont find him appealing. When I see chadlite I can feel it from my stomach. .

• +1
True, i have in the college group a chadlite who is literally his lookalike and in Poland prettyboy-ish look is more desired, but the height makes him average here and in the US or UK he would have higher SMV because of it, so i don't know what is more important.

So being 5'11 and not 6'2 makes him average SMV where you are. That is remarkable.

What is average height there, you didn't say?

The blonde guy looks kinda incel tbh. I'd give him MTN, slightly above average, like 4.5 psl. But you can see the insecurity and inceldom in his cucked eyes (low pfl, excessive and down-sloping hooding, weird under-eye fat) .

The ginger hardly looks like an ogre, he's actually quite well-balanced and bf material looking. His masseters are large which is the only ogre-ish aspect, he could use botox there.

Ironic that you claim ppl here are autists and analyzing individual traits instead of overall harmony, when you make these long bullet point lists going through all the psl jargon, while having retarded understanding of what girls perceive as NT and attractive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exeight, MakinItHappenReturn, DivineBeing and 1 other person
So being 5'11 and not 6'2 makes him average SMV where you are. That is remarkable.

What is average height there, you didn't say?
181cm for 19yo (around 5'11.25). Almost netherlands level. Only the 19yo heights should be considered because the older generations in countries which were poorer in the past (like Poland) are lowering the average af and people still believe that 5'9-5'10 is the average.

Attachments

• average height.jpg
    average height.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
His side profile is almost chad levels but from the front he's like in between a HTN and a chadlite imo, still your rating is fairly accurate. It's mainly the narrow, weird mouth area, sparse eyebrows, negative hooding, weak undereye area and low IPD that failo him but he looks good and has high appeal, especially in EE and Central Europe

• +1
Pheno??????????????????

He's like Latvian or Nordic. Wtf are you on?

Can some of you start explaining this eye-area thing? Are they too small relative to his skull? I don't get it.
they are too hollow from the side and you can see under eye area is a failio from the front.

The blonde guy looks kinda incel tbh. I'd give him MTN, slightly above average, like 4.5 psl. But you can see the insecurity and inceldom in his cucked eyes (low pfl, excessive and down-sloping hooding, weird under-eye fat) .

The ginger hardly looks like an ogre, he's actually quite well-balanced and bf material looking. His masseters are large which is the only ogre-ish aspect, he could use botox there.

Ironic that you claim ppl here are autists and analyzing individual traits instead of overall harmony, when you make these long bullet point lists going through all the psl jargon, while having retarded understanding of what girls perceive as NT and attractive.

The fact I go through individual traits doesn't mean I discount the bigger picture. Bored of explaining it.

You disagreed. Now move on.

I've been with and also around enough chicks, monitoring behaviour etc to know that the ginger guy is mediocre in SMV.

He does not have sex-appeal to any girl that isn't a super insecure average looking witch skulled face covered in makeup tart

Calling somebody 'boyfriend material' because they have a nice guy face is beyond dumb and stupidly simplistic, but something tells me you share many traits with the ginge, explaining the bias. Looking like you are LTR material doesn't mean you look like a cuck.

The fact you're suggesting the blonde kid looks as if he is an incel tells me you are just posting your view for the sake of it and pretty much disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. It just amazes me how you wouldn't believe it'd be extremely transparent to me.

• +1
Reactions: M3R and Deleted member 5786
I just dont find him appealing. When I see chadlite I can feel it from my stomach. .

YOU don't find him appealing lol

'Feel it in my stomach'

LOL are you homosexual?

Learn about the male and female gaze aspie boy

The fact I go through individual traits doesn't mean I discount the bigger picture. Bored of explaining it.

You disagreed. Now move on.

I've been with and also around enough chicks, monitoring behaviour etc to know that the ginger guy is mediocre in SMV.

He does not have sex-appeal to any girl that isn't a super insecure average looking witch skulled face covered in makeup tart

Calling somebody 'boyfriend material' because they have a nice guy face is beyond dumb and stupidly simplistic, but something tells me you share many traits with the ginge, explaining the bias. Looking like you are LTR material doesn't mean you look like a cuck.

The fact you're suggesting the blonde kid looks as if he is an incel tells me you are just posting your view for the sake of it and pretty much disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. It just amazes me how you wouldn't believe it'd be extremely transparent to me.
a whole lot of verbiage not a lot of fact. The ginger looks more NT and robust, the blonde looks like a walmart boy band member. If you don't see it then your understanding of female perception is dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989 and DivineBeing

What girls perceive as NT is facial averageness.

Blonde has better facial averageness but you side with the ginger because you dislike me LMAO as I'm 'too confident and big for my boots' in your strawman's eyes.

Strawman posting from his strawhut.

• JFL

Blonde has better facial averageness but you side with the ginger because you dislike me LMAO as I'm 'too confident and big for my boots' in your strawman's eyes.

the ginger has a more harmonic face

the blonde looks like he has some medical condition with his IPD and eyes. also small skulled cuck vs nordic protochad mogger

• +1
Reactions: CosmicMaxxer
a whole lot of verbiage not a lot of fact. The ginger looks more NT and robust, the blonde looks like a walmart boy band member. If you don't see it then your understanding of female perception is dogshit.

But he does not look more NT. The blonde has better averageness.

Robust so what? There isn't any proportionate harmony to his face. Then add in skin colouring and hair colour AND small IPD issues and you have a man that is very very bland looking.

You have an emotional investment here. Something is emotionally hurting you :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure it's me. I give off those high school bully jock vibes don't I? Get your own back little man :forcedsmile: Here's your time!

• JFL

The ginger looks more facially average you dunce. I don't mind you, I just think you're kinda dumb for how confident you are in your theories.

• +1

Robust so what? There isn't any proportionate harmony to his face. Then add in skin colouring and hair colour AND small IPD issues and you have a man that is very very bland looking.

You have an emotional investment here. Something is emotionally hurting you :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure it's me. I give off those high school bully jock vibes don't I? Get your own back little man :forcedsmile: Here's your time!
500k/y 20 hour workweek CS mogger vs 5'8 shitskin door to door salesman

i'm sure he's trembling before you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and CosmicMaxxer
The ginger looks more facially average you dunce. I don't mind you, I just think you're kinda dumb for how confident you are in your theories.

You and @DivineBeing are tag teaming me and I'm still winning

Nerds

Keep pm planning ambushes

He doesn't have ipd issues you blind turd. His IPD and outercanthal looks way more harmonious than the blonde's.

I'm the board's most seasoned hard-maxxer, and I mog you puny 172 cm low-ipd budget-med. I'm a solid 6'2 with a wide ipd and large skull you ranting chihuahua.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing

Eyes can break your face. Even if his other features are average he can still look like shit if his most important part looks weak. Eyes.

• +1
He doesn't have ipd issues you blind turd. His IPD and outercanthal looks way more harmonious than the blonde's.

I'm the board's most seasoned hard-maxxer, and I mog you puny 172 cm low-ipd budget-med. I'm a solid 6'2 with a wide ipd and large skull you ranting chihuahua.

Ab89e1b12533cbc3fdb71d5ca19f4c58

Attachment 1643369000 3
Attachment 1643369000 2

• JFL
You guys going aspie about his eye-area need to acknowledge the camera lens EMPHASISES features, flaws etc

#Disclaimer: He gave me permission to do this

View attachment 1511319View attachment 1511321View attachment 1511322View attachment 1511323View attachment 1511324View attachment 1511325View attachment 1511326

View attachment 1511328

View attachment 1511329

Wheat Waffles gave him 6.75/10 (Very close to Chadlite) - But he only paid him for a rating. Said he was expensive

Any disagreements here? Things you'd add. Forgot to mention his pheno and colouring are top-draw.
good rating, but he needs to fix haircut, hair color, and eyebrows

• +1
Eyes can break your face. Even if his other features are average he can still look like shit if his most important part looks weak. Eyes.

Ab89e1b12533cbc3fdb71d5ca19f4c58

Autist

Attachment 1643369000 2
Attachment 1643369000 3

if it's not trm it doesn't mean shit. Guess you lack grey matter above that puny ipd of yours.

Keep trolling because my low inhibition charisma hurts you

• JFL
Camera distortion make your IPD looks better than IRl.

Whatever. You don't know what chicks like. If you did you'd have had surgery by now and not remained a virgin at 31? Lmao

Move outta mwummies bungalow bro :hnghn:

Whatever. You don't know what chicks like. If you did you'd have had surgery by now and not remained a virgin at 31? Lmao

Move outta mwummies bungalow bro
Chicks like me and I was rated 7.0-7.1 in Truerateme + iM MARRIED.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, StrangerDanger and gamma
Leanmaxing is making my jaw better brah..

LOOL you're funny

It's making it so much better that you need to grow a beard isn't it? :lul:

LOOL you're funny

It's making it so much better that you need to grow a beard isn't it? :lul:

Also funny that your nose became normal all of a sudden also isn't it? Looool

Did going sub 15% body fat fix the crookedness of your nose too? Lol. It was the fat distribution in your nose which was the problem hahahahahahahaa. You're fucking funny!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Extremely good gonial angle? He's downward grown af. Not even close to being a 7/10. You're delusional.

• +1