Iron
E457327E 70C0 4F50 93C6 D5ECF89C4FFA
A168F3FA 6530 4DD0 BA8C DAA3F5B926BE
BF7EB3F1 68C8 499F AEED D9B47C5D9B17

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 28610, yayatourer and 4 others
if the after pic doesn’t have filters, then yes decent ascension with some room for improvement

• +1
Reactions: zura
looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Icon and HarrierDuBois
if the after pic doesn’t have filters, then yes decent ascension with some room for improvement
The first after picture is non edited taken on my phone, second one is with tiktok bold glamour filter

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24770 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, NateJacobs, IHeightMogU and 1 other person
Are these selfies or back camera?

incel -> incel -> incel with bold glamour

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NateJacobs, Ryldoo IS COPING, IHeightMogU and 10 others
what's the point of posting this shit if your frauding nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Just live your life squinting theory.

you look the same blud

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
using that retarded bold glamour filter knowing ur a disgusting retard jew with a mutilated dick
you reply to men who mog tf out of your curry masala bloodline so you feel better about your obese sweaty autistic ahh who never had any female interaction

you reply to men who mog tf out of your curry masala bloodline so you feel better about your obese sweaty autistic ahh who never had any female interaction
i fly ufos for fun nigga, im a 6'5 blonde hair blue eyed aryan

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
i fly ufos for fun nigga, im a 6'5 blonde hair blue eyed aryan
look at you and your autistic fantasies youre obviously an overweight low iq mentally disabled mf, youve never had any friends and youve been bullied all throughout your life until you unexpectedly came across this website where you saw hyper successful very handsome tall men like me and you made it your life mission to make us feel as shitty and sad as you did for most of your and the rest of your pathetic life

look at you and your autistic fantasies youre obviously an overweight low iq mentally disabled mf, youve never had any friends and youve been bullied all throughout your life until you unexpectedly came across this website where you saw hyper successful very handsome tall men like me and you made it your life mission to make us feel as shitty and sad as you did for most of your and the rest of your pathetic life
E457327E 70C0 4F50 93C6 D5ECF89C4FFA
coming from this nigga..

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Another larp from a .org alt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ccwarrior
Hold up a piece of paper. We need to confirm it’s you before we can rate this top tier ascension.

The first after picture is non edited taken on my phone, second one is with tiktok bold glamour filter
Oh no wonder you looked somewhat less subhuman there, kys faggot lol. Its shocking how people are so subhuman even after a chadifying filter, even I look 6.5 psl in that shit as a curry. Its so fucking over JFL.

Don’t squint that much your eyeballs will pop out but went from subhuman to ltn. Good job, if you had those eyes without that mental retardation squint then mtn
yeah ltn forsure, how disabled you have to be to actually think that? i have features that mog filter or not im easily chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
yeah ltn forsure, how disabled you have to be to actually think that? i have features that mog filter or not im easily chadlite
@Blackgymmax @Xangsane @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL :lul::lul: what is the verdict on this specimen who will not survive natural selection?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Xangsane
Oh no wonder you looked somewhat less subhuman there, kys faggot lol. Its shocking how people are so subhuman even after a chadifying filter, even I look 6.5 psl in that shit as a curry. Its so fucking over JFL.
“Chadifying filter” only tans your face and highlights your eyebrows you wouldnt look half as good as me if you surgerymaxxed, filtermaxxed and angle maxxed youll always be an autistic obese curry

“Chadifying filter” only tans your face and highlights your eyebrows you wouldnt look half as good as me if you surgerymaxxed, filtermaxxed and angle maxxed youll always be an autistic obese curry
You wouldn’t be here for attention squinting your eyes lmao, and if the last part was true the forum consensus of me being higher rated than your fucking subhuman ass wouldn’t be in notion. Like hey man, I’m trying to help but you come out here with an ego thinking you’re handsome JFL you’re either schizophrenic and delusional, or just coping. Because you probably know deep down its fucking over for you.

@Blackgymmax @Xangsane @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL :lul::lul: what is the verdict on this specimen who will not survive natural selection?
Subhuman. Shit jaw bad eye area jew hair

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 24770
He beats you already blud. Half Currys mog u

• +1
And death tier midface

• +1
Subhuman. Shit jaw bad eye area jew hair
Jawline sharp asf, hunter eyes and prettyboy hair, youre a low iq cuck who posts blackmen that you want to fuck your wife

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, ascendead and Blackgymmax
claims to be minimum chadlite btw. Chadlite in Cape Town during Apartheid :lul:
Chadlite to you dumb curry indians if i walked in a random city in mumbai id be worshipped by you autistic disabled masala munchers it would be the first time they see a very handsome 6ft man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Chadlite to you dumb curry indians if i walked in a random city in mumbai id be worshipped by you autistic disabled masala munchers it would be the first time they see a very handsome 6ft man
They wouldn’t think you’re handsome, they would start raping your 404 midface subhuman ass JFL. You look pathetic

• JFL
They wouldn’t think you’re handsome, they would start raping your 404 midface subhuman ass JFL. You look pathetic
I mog you and all your dumb gods, why am i even having a conversation w someone who worships a dumb cow then go shits somewhere on the street so pathetic bro go rope

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 24770
Dalit won't crack more than 2 likes in a day but chimping out when someone doesn't call him a chadlite

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, ccwarrior and Deleted member 24444
@mrriceguy bastard don't ugh me, it's not my fault I don't mog anyone.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 24770