Did i ascend? 15 > 16 transformation, gained 10 kg and 4 cm of height

I imagine you came from tiktok right ? Only normies from tiktok can’t swallow their pride and get overly aggressive when faced with honest answers to the question THEY LITERALLY ASKED in the title. You asked “did i ascend ?”, people told you what they think. No need to go crying around saying “i mog you”.
These fags really thought they could get attention JFL and no one can improve if they refuse critcism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SurgeryEnjoyer
@soldier_puzzle662 you 3 are bastards for ughing me just because I'm that subhuman.
Are you actually that ugly or just delusional ? Genuinely curious, don’t mean to be rude. You sepak of yourself as if you were barely human

Are you actually that ugly or just delusional ? Genuinely curious, don’t mean to be rude. You sepak of yourself as if you were barely human
I'm actually that ugly but no one believes me until they see me.

I'm actually that ugly but no one believes me until they see me.
Again no offense, life must be harsh in the netherlands as a short ugly paki but i didn’t believe you because you say things like “there are a shit ton of guys like thom strijd” and other stuff. If you are truly beyond salvation then my sincere apologies, but if you aren’t give it your all

I imagine you came from tiktok right ? Only normies from tiktok can’t swallow their pride and get overly aggressive when faced with honest answers to the question THEY LITERALLY ASKED in the title. You asked “did i ascend ?”, people told you what they think. No need to go crying around saying “i mog you”.
People told me i look like an autistic jew subhuman and that im barely ltn which is obviously smelly insecure men trynna bring other people down cuz i mog tf out of them, i imagine mfs would actually answer and not just spread their insecurities, i mog anyone whoever rates me mtn or less

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, ccwarrior, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
People told me i look like an autistic jew subhuman and that im barely ltn which is obviously smelly insecure men trynna bring other people down cuz i mog tf out of them, i imagine mfs would actually answer and not just spread their insecurities, i mog anyone whoever rates me mtn or less
Would be better if you posted an unfrauded pic of you now (without filter). That way i could give you a rating. Also i agree that you are definitely not subhuman but chadlite is way too high for your current looks level.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
These fags really thought they could get attention JFL and no one can improve if they refuse critcism
criticism is not blatantly making fun of someone, especially when it comes from smelly sweaty grown men who worship literal dogs theres a whole trend on tiktok where people hold their nose when they get anywhere near your smelly ass

Would be better if you posted an unfrauded pic of you now (without filter). That way i could give you a rating. Also i agree that you are definitely not subhuman but chadlite is way too high for your current looks level.
Rate me in the second pic i posted, also i know im obviously not chadlite or close to.

@soldier_puzzle662 you 3 are bastards for ughing me just because I'm that subhuman.
never bro u mog him to death high class mena pheno vs disgusting midface subhuman

Solid ltn-mtn hes not that ugly at all he is above avg in pak with nice lips and pheno

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Again no offense, life must be harsh in the netherlands as a short ugly paki but i didn’t believe you because you say things like “there are a shit ton of guys like thom strijd” and other stuff. If you are truly beyond salvation then my sincere apologies, but if you aren’t give it your all
Let me clarify. If you go downtown, especially on a Friday / Saturday / Sunday then you're bound to find a guy who looks like this. Maybe not the same, but similar. At least once. And when you're outside a lot, doing that for years, you see it a lot more often.

I just googled "Dutch male models," and especially the blond guy in the second picture is very looking. He lives close to my city.

Also, guy number 7 looks similar to Thom as well, don't you agree? See what I am talking about?

Thus having been exposed to guys like these I am not or barely phased when I see a really good-looking guy. Oh and these guys are at least 6'0"+ since height is a requirement. So I get heightmogged and facemogged by guys like this on a daily basis.

If you can survive in the Netherlands as a PSL 2 ethnic then you can survive anywhere in the world.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Solid ltn-mtn hes not that ugly at all he is above avg in pak with nice lips and pheno
No, I realized if I got rhinoplasty, I would become a philtrumcel + thin-upper-lipcel. Therefore I have to keep my Jew nose and thus stay a truecel (or LTN at best).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Let me clarify. If you go downtown, especially on a Friday / Saturday / Sunday then you're bound to find a guy who looks like this. Maybe not the same, but similar. At least once. And when you're outside a lot, doing that for years, you see it a lot more often.

View attachment 2413660

I just googled "Dutch male models," and especially the blond guy in the second picture is very looking. He lives close to my city.

Also, guy number 7 looks similar to Thom as well, don't you agree? See what I am talking about?

View attachment 2413662 View attachment 2413663 View attachment 2413664 View attachment 2413668 View attachment 2413674 View attachment 2413675 View attachment 2413676 View attachment 2413680 View attachment 2413682 View attachment 2413683 View attachment 2413684

Thus having been exposed to guys like these I am not or barely phased when I see a really good-looking guy. Oh and these guys are at least 6'0"+ since height is a requirement. So I get heightmogged and facemogged by guys like this on a daily basis.

If you can survive in the Netherlands as a PSL 2 ethnic then you can survive anywhere in the world.
By “like Thom Strijd” i meant looks level wise, i can def his pheno/coloring not being rare in the netherlands

View attachment 2413660

View attachment 2413662 View attachment 2413663 View attachment 2413664 View attachment 2413668 View attachment 2413674 View attachment 2413675 View attachment 2413676 View attachment 2413680 View attachment 2413682 View attachment 2413683 View attachment 2413684

Sure there might be guys that look very good and resemble him, but looks wise i doubt you see every day a motherfucker as goodlooking as him. Sharing similarities with someone does not automatically put you on the same level as that person.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
By “like Thom Strijd” i meant looks level wise, i can def his pheno/coloring not being rare in the netherlands
I mainly meant "at least above average in terms of face + similar phenotype/coloring + height" when I said "like Strijd." Not specially that they all have the exact same face like him. But as you saw in my example, like guy number 7, he looks a lot more similar to Strijd than others. I know when people cope, trust me. When I showed Colton Haynes to my friend (also Pakistani, but at least he's a prettyboy [guys have often mentioned how "pretty" he is, or saying "you're the first pretty Pakistani guy I've seen," JFL]) he said "What's so special about him? He looks like every other Dutch guy." :feelskek:

• +1
I mainly meant "at least above average in terms of face + similar phenotype/coloring + height" when I said "like Strijd." Not specially that they all have the exact same face like him. But as you saw in my example, like guy number 7, he looks a lot more similar to Strijd than others. I know when people cope, trust me. When I showed Colton Haynes to my friend (also Pakistani, but at least he's a prettyboy [guys have often mentioned how "pretty" he is, or saying "you're the first pretty Pakistani guy I've seen," JFL]) he said "What's so special about him? He looks like every other Dutch guy." :feelskek:
Mind posting what you consider a dutch mtn and htn ? Also is 6’0 manlet territory ? Considering going to visit my friends there after rhino and jaw angles, want to know if the mog is suicide inducing or not

• +1
17B9A67B 1F2E 403E 95FE F182D3CC370E
Rate me here honestly

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
Also tbh while dutch people have good height and at least above average bones, any strong mtn+ will ascend greatly with that type of coloring let’s be real. The guys you posted are all gl, but give them t40s and jet black hair and watch the descension happen

• +1
Mind posting what you consider a dutch mtn and htn ? Also is 6’0 manlet territory ? Considering going to visit my friends there after rhino and jaw angles, want to know if the mog is suicide inducing or not
Here's a picture of Dutch uni students. I would say it's a mix of LTN and MTN.

(Token black guy in the last, JFL).

6'0" is borderline manlet territory. I am 5'10" (5'11" in normal, non-height-frauding shoes) and I get heightmogged all the time. Seeing how 6'0" is just an inch away from my current height (when I'm outside), you'll definitely heightmog others but you'll get heightmogged well. I even get heightmogged (and face, of course) by women on a daily basis. You're gonna see a few 6'0", 6'1" and 6'2" women. There's taller women too, but they are not as common as the 6'0" - 6'2" range. The other day I saw a girl who was 6'3" and she was wearing sneakers. :feelskek:

I don't know what you look like, but if you're at least weak MTN, you should be good. Non-whites usually don't look as good facially but they can be tall as well (6'0") but also plenty of those who you heightmog (just like I do sometimes).

• +1
Also tbh while dutch people have good height and at least above average bones, any strong mtn+ will ascend greatly with that type of coloring let’s be real. The guys you posted are all gl, but give them t40s and jet black hair and watch the descension happen
I think with jet black hair they would actually stand out because you won't see Dutch men with black hair. Therefore it's a halo. The darkest hair color Dutch men have is dark brown. Although their eye color should have to stay the same (but in my experience, it's non-white women who care about eye color). I like to give the example of my green-eyed Tyronelite frame-maxxed 6'1" friend. I asked him if non-whites or whites complimented him on his eye color and he said "Always non-whites." I witnessed it too last year in school when my bug-eyed (but blue) classmate got her eyes complimented on by a deathnik foid who said "Can I say something really quick? You have really beautiful eyes." :feelskek:

• +1
I think with jet black hair they would actually stand out because you won't see Dutch men with black hair. Therefore it's a halo. The darkest hair color Dutch men have is dark brown. Although their eye color should have to stay the same (but in my experience, it's non-white women who care about eye color). I like to give the example of my green-eyed Tyronelite frame-maxxed 6'1" friend. I asked him if non-whites or whites complimented him on his eye color and he said "Always non-whites." I witnessed it too last year in school when my bug-eyed (but blue) classmate got her eyes complimented on by a deathnik foid who said "Can I say something really quick? You have really beautiful eyes." :feelskek:
Jet black with colored eyes, thom strijd coloring and gandy/nic kaufmann coloring can ascend almost any strong mtn to strong htn. God has to literally be tryharding to make your ass subhuman if you’re still ugly with that coloring.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Michael Myers
Here's a picture of Dutch uni students. I would say it's a mix of LTN and MTN.

View attachment 2413700 View attachment 2413701 View attachment 2413702 (Token black guy in the last, JFL).

6'0" is borderline manlet territory. I am 5'10" (5'11" in normal, non-height-frauding shoes) and I get heightmogged all the time. Seeing how 6'0" is just an inch away from my current height (when I'm outside), you'll definitely heightmog others but you'll get heightmogged well. I even get heightmogged (and face, of course) by women on a daily basis. You're gonna see a few 6'0", 6'1" and 6'2" women. There's taller women too, but they are not as common as the 6'0" - 6'2" range. The other day I saw a girl who was 6'3" and she was wearing sneakers. :feelskek:

I don't know what you look like, but if you're at least weak MTN, you should be good. Non-whites usually don't look as good facially but they can be tall as well (6'0") but also plenty of those who you heightmog (just like I do sometimes).
I’m 6’0 unfrauded barefoot in the evening, i don’t look that ethnic but still don’t look white imo. I can send you a pic if you allow me to do so, dear moderation member. Just so that you can give me an accurate rating

• +1
I’m 6’0 unfrauded barefoot in the evening, i don’t look that ethnic but still don’t look white imo. I can send you a pic if you allow me to do so, dear moderation member. Just so that you can give me an accurate rating
For sure, you can send me a picture. However I'm going to bed, so I'll be able to look when I'm up. It's nearly 7 am and I need to wake up at 12 pm. Lol.

• +1
from incel to squinter incel

Jawline sharp asf, hunter eyes and prettyboy hair, youre a low iq cuck who posts blackmen that you want to fuck your wife
IMG 6587

“ hunter eyes”
Yeah maybe in the anhillated sewers of gabon

Attachments

• IMG_6587.jpeg
    IMG_6587.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
Greater ascension than @Salludon and @Amnesia you even mog @Xangsane ... Admiring you bro ... 4 years more to become psl god