did i ascend since last year? what would you rate me?

rate me

Results are only viewable after voting.
You look ethnic too
3356703 8525E6B4 FA26 4273 925F 4F6A07CFB120

That's @roddypolarbear04
And @roddypolarbear04 said that he looks "Dutch" JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

gay ass lips

I really don’t. You just want to believe that for whatever reason.

What does it change anyway? Dude you’re ganging with looks like an actual streetshitting curry. Are you only racist when people have oneitises or what
He knows that he looks like ethnic , meanwhile you look like a beaner shitskin but think you not only look "White" but "Dutch" on top of that

I really don’t. You just want to believe that for whatever reason.

What does it change anyway? Dude you’re ganging with looks like an actual streetshitting curry. Are you only racist when people have oneitises or what
Bro if I look like a curry you are delusional

He knows that he looks like ethnic , meanwhile you look like a beaner shitskin but think you not only look "White" but "Dutch" on top of that
I know I am not aryan yeah, but I am Mediterranean

I don’t look like a beaner shitskin. I know for a fact my skin is lighter than your cheap labour Polak ass skin ever was.
5% Czech = Polak
And Slavs Are The Most Blue Eyed And Blonde Haired People Besides Scandinavians Anyway

I don’t get your cope. I literally AM dutch, I’m not claiming nothing, this is my actual lineage…
Only your dad is Dutch , your mother is a goblina midget spic

@Geoff2024

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
U dont even look that bad anymore, atleast passable as a normal person in society

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 16133
Its just your gonions man, they're inward

dude go get gassed at the camps dumbass pole nobody has ever in their life conceived a thought process as retarded as yours
My 6'2 Body Accompanied By My Huge Farmer Frame Would Crush That Retarded Spic Of Yours

You are ugly as fuck

You might not wanna say to a guy with poor mental health that this forum seems to lack any sensitivity to emotions it may just be text through a computer screen to you but to the other end that's a human being your talking to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
You throw around those derogatory terms so much but that means there’s 50% left to be anything else. Who’s the retard here?
You Will Always Be A Worthless Little Fucking Beaner , Just Kys + Get Surgery On That Fucking Garbage Lower Third Of Yours :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yeah Finland Is Slavic , Learn Antrophology And Racial Science You Fucking Retarded Beaner
Anthropology proves that "Jews" are "white", redcel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

50% Is Not "As Dutch As Anything Else" You Literal Fucking Spic , Retard

You know how genetics work right if your half of 1 thing your not x of 1 race your a hybrid like I'm sorry but if some genetics is not your half anything non white so your now automatically not white like this isn't how genetics work at all.

• +1
Reactions: roddypolarbear04
You Again , Just Fucking Die You Filthy Fucking Kike , Eat Shit
You can't invoke anthropology unless you accept the fact that Jews are Europeans, redcel:lul:

I genuinely hope he kills himself

Why he's 1 of the nicer guys here if it was Blackgymmax I can u understand the guy brags about his looks and his superiority even though he admits to getting surgery and then proceeds to call any 1 slightly not ideal in his phenotype range in other words not looking white or a Chad automatically ugly when in reality the guy is probably a low tier normie or mid tier normie guys you see on the streets

NOW this is what a true mandible looks like! This man is a "jew" by the way.
Erik-Van-Gils-Montagut-Latitude-FW16-02-620x902.jpg

notice how you didn’t say YOU look like that? that’s why you’re here…

if you want to talk about family members my dad’s more blonde and blue-eyed than that guy and anyone in your family so
Eat Shit You Filthy Fucking Beaner

muh beaner muh beaner

hitler liked our people more than yours and i’m not even a real “beaner” lool keep coping
Nobody Liked You Filthy Fucking Beaners , I Hope The KKK Begins Lynching Them Spics Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back