did i ascend since last year? what would you rate me?

rate me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haircut, less cheekbone projection, stop making aspie facial expressions, done.

My nigga you probobly fucked up your growth permenatly by starvemaxxing you should never do that during developmental years reach 6 foot by 18 or death you seem intent on juicing so don’t forget some hgh or something to make up for your stunted growth while your gym/framemaxxing regarding your face however if we analyze all your Features your perfect psl wise however the big failo is no harmony whatsoever to fox your eyes take a look at this thread and compare your hooding to that hooding https://looksmax.org/threads/upper-eyelid-exposure.699359/ good luck on your looksmaxzing journey james
just looked at it i believe i probably just need more eyebrows as my browridge is extremely protruding especially seen from the side and i have the fat pads

Fix your fucked hair no hair no life
Buccal fat removal was a mistake you look too gaunt should have gotten implants then lean to make it look more natural
thanks i am heightmaxxing and gymming al i need tbh is just masseters and ill ascend hard
Haircut, less cheekbone projection, stop making aspie facial expressions, done.
thx
You look much much better and not very uncanny now.

You look a lot like richard ramirez tbh, but get a haircut
thanks i know i thoughti look not uncanny now ok what haircut shoudl i get
NO MORE FUCKING SURGERIES. ENOUGH.

You think your face is going to resemble this

large-1632996323-65af1aa8e6f16564429c3280888830e5.jpg

When it's on the verge of resembling this

7128BdeEpuL._AC_UL1200_.jpg

Bro, your fucking face is starting to be too sharp and earie.

Your PSL score might eventually hit 10, but women will run screaming after 10 upon seeing you.

No more fucking surgeries. Your face looks gaunt and sharp enough as it is.

The immediate vibe that you convey with your pics is not that of a tiktok artist, but a necrophiliac that uses human skulls as fleshlights.

No more PSL horseshit for you. Only thing you are doing is gymmaxxing that's it.
but i dont do that i dont have violent thoughts im a good person and a christian and i love animals im not a bad person all i need is just a few surgeries which ill get whenever im 18 and im gymmaxxing rn so ill look so good! :)D
can you make a bonesmashing guide ?
no it doesnt work jfl if u thought it was legit it's just a joke never do that shit bro
I'm glad you are off the drugs and trying to be nice to people. Good job man
thank u bro
You can't go back :feelswhy:
why cant i go back
Glad to hear you’re feeling better in yourself and stopped drugs etc. You definitely look less gay alien which is a good improvement
thank u bro! :D
wat
Man fuck you i see you at work
how do u see me at work lol i dont have a job lmfao
Facially looks super good. Its the frame Thats the problem. It doesnt suit his super masc face.
ig bro i do neeed to gymmaxx tbh which i am i went tothe gym today
Bro you just don’t look right. Idk why so many people here complimenting you, you used to look 10x better. You don’t look like a regular person (in a bad way). I would expect to see someone like you in a prison cell or mental asylum.
nah dude i am a normal looking person IRL tbbh

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Honestly i think trying a buzz cut or something would fix the uncanny effect but i am not sure, you look great tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Honestly i think trying a buzz cut or something would fix the uncanny effect but i am not sure, you look great tho
we will see bro i needf gym buzzcut and tattoos to balance it out

• +1
Reactions: Hess
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Man fuck you i see you at work
Ah, nigga, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog-ass if she ever stop fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with.

𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖆...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 16133
how would i do that

what makes me 4/10 be honest bro and what looks uncanny now? i thought i look pretty normal and at least HTN or chadlite to girls after all im a 6.5 PSL chad
Tbh idk what I was thinking you look fine you just need better hair

• +1
Bonesmashing....🤣🤣😂
It was surgery offcourse.

And I hate you...

View attachment 2149021View attachment 2149020View attachment 2149019View attachment 2149018View attachment 2149017View attachment 2149016

V.S.

View attachment 2148999View attachment 2148998View attachment 2149000View attachment 2149001View attachment 2149002View attachment 2149003View attachment 2149004View attachment 2149005View attachment 2149006View attachment 2149007View attachment 2149008View attachment 2149009View attachment 2149010View attachment 2149011View attachment 2149012View attachment 2149013

View attachment 2149014

all i did was bonesmash and stop taking showers doing skin care/collagenmaxxing no wiping no hair care for some reason i used to look extremely uncanny but now i actually look normal and better now i think i ascended hard since then im negl i got more bones i think that's what really helped me out is bonesmashing tbh

just let me guys know if i ascended because im pretty sure i did but im not very sure

im starting to gymmaxx as well so 2024 ascension gon be crazy then ima get some surgeries too and ascend hard

i need to properly softmaxx first before i do any surgeries though what do you guys think i am 5 8 and 130 lbs been gymmaxxing for 4 months on hgh sarms like mk 677 and aromasin

been building muscle and im up 10 lbs by eating 6000 calories gonna bulk more and then cut before 2024 and i will look insanely shredded! and then get tattoos and it will be so crazy my ascension gon be CRRAAAAZZZZAYYYYYYY MANEEEE!!!!

idk how ima get money since i refuse to work a job again but i will probably figure out a way with music or something since im getting 800 every 2 weeks from my songs and then i will just use it for surgeries roids and tats

what would u guys rate me right now am i at least a high tier normie or chadlite? thank u guys! :D

i mean PSL wise i took all my ratios angles and features and did a facial analysis for over 100 different key factors and at the end i got 6.5 PSL

at the end my ratios and angles were all almost perfect i was just failoed by a few features like ears hairline nose weak massetters and thin neck (bigonial width to cervical spine aka the jaw to neck ratio was my biggest flaw with the ratios)

so i think i have a top tier base to ascend and maybe get a girlfriend as i have so many girls in my dms right now on snap discord and instagram hundreds of dms flooded so i have no time to answer them just tryna focus on my craft rn and improve myself be a music artist and take things seriously

i have stopped being racist being a bad person im free from drugs for 3 months never doing it again and my life is finally getting back on track i feel so good! i dont want u guys to rate my PSL because most here don't know how to clasically rate PSL properly so just give me a 1-10 please thank you!
Wtf stop bonesmashing yo!

U mog so hard

Just use different lighting theory

nahh bro dont compare urself or say that bro u got this u can easily improve
Man, I got nothing. I am so unlucky that even if I have Chad like forward growth,still my jaw width is like of a women....god hates me,girls hate me...lost my dog....my mom..
I am just one bad day away from ending it...☹️

• +1
Wtf stop bonesmashing yo!
what i do i nmy own private life is no ones business but i do not recommend it or advocate for bonesmashning it doesnt work and does more harm than good
U mog so hard
thanks bro is this brahmin rabid?
Just use different lighting theory
there's obviously been a big change with bone
Man, I got nothing. I am so unlucky that even if I have Chad like forward growth,still my jaw width is like of a women....god hates me,girls hate me...lost my dog....my mom..
I am just one bad day away from ending it...☹️
chew mew and thumbpull and you will see noticeable results even i need to do all of those we gonna ascend bro trust me!

• Hmm...
Reactions: slayerToBe
what i do i nmy own private life is no ones business but i do not recommend it or advocate for bonesmashning it doesnt work and does more harm than good

thanks bro is this brahmin rabid?

there's obviously been a big change with bone

chew mew and thumbpull and you will see noticeable results even i need to do all of those we gonna ascend bro trust me!
Man, why are you so good....your wife will be one lucky girl for sure...

• +1
Ah, nigga, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog-ass if she ever stop fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with.

𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖆...
OMG YES

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Man, why are you so good....your wife will be one lucky girl for sure...
im the light in this dark community despite what everyone says it's never over

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo
You're an 8
All you need now is an otoplasty and an NT haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 16133
I think the only noticeable failos are the hair and the lips.

But the lips seems to have changed in the last pictures, and the hair is easily fixable with a haircut.

• +1
You're an 8
All you need now is an otoplasty and an NT haircut
yeah i have such a shit skull shape protruding ears and high hairline and bad nose ill be getting all three surgeries in 8 months and then ill haircut maxx thank u bro ima ascend i feel like
I think the only noticeable failos are the hair and the lips.

But the lips seems to have changed in the last pictures, and the hair is easily fixable with a haircut.
thanks bro what do u think is bad about the lips ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Mogger

• Love it
View attachment 2149021View attachment 2149020View attachment 2149019View attachment 2149018View attachment 2149017View attachment 2149016

V.S.

View attachment 2148999View attachment 2148998View attachment 2149000View attachment 2149001View attachment 2149002View attachment 2149003View attachment 2149004View attachment 2149005View attachment 2149006View attachment 2149007View attachment 2149008View attachment 2149009View attachment 2149010View attachment 2149011View attachment 2149012View attachment 2149013

View attachment 2149014

all i did was bonesmash and stop taking showers doing skin care/collagenmaxxing no wiping no hair care for some reason i used to look extremely uncanny but now i actually look normal and better now i think i ascended hard since then im negl i got more bones i think that's what really helped me out is bonesmashing tbh

just let me guys know if i ascended because im pretty sure i did but im not very sure

im starting to gymmaxx as well so 2024 ascension gon be crazy then ima get some surgeries too and ascend hard

i need to properly softmaxx first before i do any surgeries though what do you guys think i am 5 8 and 130 lbs been gymmaxxing for 4 months on hgh sarms like mk 677 and aromasin

been building muscle and im up 10 lbs by eating 6000 calories gonna bulk more and then cut before 2024 and i will look insanely shredded! and then get tattoos and it will be so crazy my ascension gon be CRRAAAAZZZZAYYYYYYY MANEEEE!!!!

idk how ima get money since i refuse to work a job again but i will probably figure out a way with music or something since im getting 800 every 2 weeks from my songs and then i will just use it for surgeries roids and tats

what would u guys rate me right now am i at least a high tier normie or chadlite? thank u guys! :D

i mean PSL wise i took all my ratios angles and features and did a facial analysis for over 100 different key factors and at the end i got 6.5 PSL

at the end my ratios and angles were all almost perfect i was just failoed by a few features like ears hairline nose weak massetters and thin neck (bigonial width to cervical spine aka the jaw to neck ratio was my biggest flaw with the ratios)

so i think i have a top tier base to ascend and maybe get a girlfriend as i have so many girls in my dms right now on snap discord and instagram hundreds of dms flooded so i have no time to answer them just tryna focus on my craft rn and improve myself be a music artist and take things seriously

i have stopped being racist being a bad person im free from drugs for 3 months never doing it again and my life is finally getting back on track i feel so good! i dont want u guys to rate my PSL because most here don't know how to clasically rate PSL properly so just give me a 1-10 please thank you!
Ya Allah guide this man to islam

• +1

V.S.

View attachment 2149014

Ur lips is ur biggest failo...its kinda make u look like that guy weeknd meme..if u r doing lip filler stop it, and reduce the contrast in ur lips

• +1
Ur lips is ur biggest failo...its kinda make u look like that guy weeknd meme..if u r doing lip filler stop it, and reduce the contrast in ur lips
how to recuce contrast? darker or lighter lipostick or lip tatttoo? also idk why my lips are so big i dont ever do filler or anything my parents and family all have thin lips so it's so weird

you messed up your face, i hope things will get better for you, convert to islam and pray

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You're still young so you for sure will look even better in a few years. Remember, health = attraction. Get your weight up in a healthy way, no drugs (glad your on track w/ that) and don't go overboard with anything.

Get a blood test to make sure you're not deficient in anything. Deficiencies can make you uncanny so that could help with the comments you're receiving. I'm sure when you get your weight up you'll look 100x better. You look good bro.

• Love it
You're still young so you for sure will look even better in a few years. Remember, health = attraction. Get your weight up in a healthy way, no drugs (glad your on track w/ that) and don't go overboard with anything.

Get a blood test to make sure you're not deficient in anything. Deficiencies can make you uncanny so that could help with the comments you're receiving. I'm sure when you get your weight up you'll look 100x better. You look good bro.
And don't get on anything that will stunt your growth. Don't undereat too that will fuck up your growth in face & height.

• +1
You ascended but you need a better haircut other than that your good

• +1

And don't get on anything that will stunt your growth. Don't undereat too that will fuck up your growth in face & height.
thx bro fr i am on hgh mk677 and aromasin and eating a lot so ima grow fr
You ascended but you need a better haircut other than that your good
thanks i will get one day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: homovirgin and raminzer
What the fuck is this you ugly son of dead dog