20220801 002720

20220801 002616

20220801 000400

Still at like 19% bf lol

20220801 000335

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, delusionalretard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 8 others
ascended from serial rapist bushman to taxi driver.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700, StalinCel, russwestbrook and 23 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Orc
@StrangerDanger @the BULL @Predeterminism @Chadeep @Salieri @Birdcell @justinzayn thots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and justinzayn
@StrangerDanger @the BULL @Predeterminism @Chadeep @Salieri @Birdcell @justinzayn thots
Didnt you admit this indian nigga is a larp and not actually you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 20618, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
yes. but i think ideal was in this video

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Feliezzx, StalinCel, Deleted member 16346 and 11 others
or at minimum u got to make the most out of that nice hairline. slicked back hair ideal for that hairline

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, the BULL and Deleted member 15827
@FailedNormieManlet y jfl

What mobile is this? Also clean the mirror... Idk if it's the dirty mirror or low quality pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
because your eye area looks so weird, wtf did you do to it?
U mean my pupils? I had to crane my neck and take photo because I couldn't get in the shot otherwise they're not asymmetrical usually I was squinting a bit in my left eye due to the light directly shining on me

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
U mean my pupils? I had to crane my neck and take photo because I couldn't get in the shot otherwise they're not asymmetrical usually I was squinting a bit in my left eye due to the light directly shining on me
No I mean like before you looked tired and had lots of UEE, but now you don't, it even looks like you have eyeliner on for some reason? Idk your face looks totally different now.

I think if you leaned down and had no beard, you'd be very gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
well anyways:

mouth:nose ratio got better, most important thing. cant tell abt bodyfat% cuz of the beard before, but this guy should always remain clean shaven.

failod by oily skin looks super dirty, i imagine fixing this should be the #1 priority atp alongside continuing mouth stretching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Kroker, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
well anyways:

mouth:nose ratio got better, most important thing. cant tell abt bodyfat% cuz of the beard before, but this guy should always remain clean shaven.

failod by oily skin looks super dirty, i imagine fixing this should be the #1 priority atp alongside continuing mouth stretching
Its the tret glow and lighting

well anyways:

stfu kys you ogre cunt, you aren't even incel

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri
No I mean like before you looked tired and had lots of UEE, but now you don't, it even looks like you have eyeliner on for some reason? Idk your face looks totally different now.

I think if you leaned down and had no beard, you'd be very gl
Ye I had brutal use no idea how it went. Maybe cos I slept 10 hours everyday last theee years

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Its over litteraly you are curry on top of that

well anyways:

I uploaded a bf pic I'm pretty far from leanmaxed

• +1
  • +1
I uploaded a bf pic I'm pretty far from leanmaxed
no ik ur like 20% rn but i meant i couldnt tell the change in bf from before cuz the before pic is scuffed

decent looksmaxxing anyways tho keep getting leaner its prolly the most important thing rn

• +1
tbh u look better than i remember for some reason

maybe get on neck training also
Yes I'm doing both lean skincare and neck simultaneously. Also bonesmasjing infra and nasion

• +1
Yes I'm doing both lean skincare and neck simultaneously. Also bonesmasjing infra and nasion
mirin legit looksmaxxing. bonesmashing is legit but take breaks from it just like mouth stretching u dont want to get actual fractures or long term injury cuz u will be forced to stop and reverse ur progress.

• +1
Huge improvement. Mirin dedication tbh

• Love it
What mobile is this? Also clean the mirror... Idk if it's the dirty mirror or low quality pics
My dad's phone. It cost 20 dollar more than mine. My phone brok6i should be getting pixel 6 tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
  • JFL
No. You look LTN in India and invisible in the west.

You need to fix your lower third and fix the enormous amount of UEE...a little bit is fine but there's too much.

But there is improvement from your before and after.

I've perfected my female gaze
Are we seeing the same pics I don't have uee lol. Lower third will get better after I lean down and neckmax

your frame and height are your only advantages. RTTmaxx asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
No. You look LTN in India and invisible in the west.

You need to fix your lower third and fix the enormous amount of UEE...a little bit is fine but there's too much.

But there is improvement from your before and after.

I've perfected my female gaze
Bro I'm htn in india that idk about the west tho

Bro I'm htn in india that idk about the west tho

There's too much under eye exposure where there is a lot of visible white eyeball showing. It gives off a preyish look. Of course u dont need full blown hunter eyes but just a bit less UEE.

Regarding the jaw u already look lean enough. It's crooked and needs to be adjusted by surgery.

Yeah west would be pretty tough with ur coloring

• JFL
nope
still curry nigger

• WTF
View attachment 1803439

There's too much under eye exposure where there is a lot of visible white eyeball showing. It gives off a preyish look. Of course u dont need full blown hunter eyes but just a bit less UEE.

Regarding the jaw u already look lean enough. It's crooked and needs to be adjusted by surgery.

I'm tilting my head jaw is normal coloring is off bro the lighting is shit.
That is scleral show not uee. And I don't have scleral show I just look up at the cam thsy it looks like it

But even if I did it's not a huge failo lorenzo maxing is legit with it

I'm tilting my head jaw is normal coloring is off bro the lighting is shit.
That is scleral show not uee. And I don't have scleral show I just look up at the cam thsy it looks like it

But even if I did it's not a huge failo lorenzo maxing is legit with it

Every time I see scleral show there's something thats recessed on an individual. Whatever surgery that causes a recession to push forward I always see the eye support improve drastically.

Every time I see scleral show there's something thats recessed on an individual. Whatever surgery that causes a recession to push forward I always see the eye support improve drastically.
I do have bad infras

I do have bad infras

yeah but u need to figure out which part u are recessed because whatever it is and if u get it fixed I guarantee you that your eye support will naturally improve without having to do direct surgery on them

View attachment 1803439

What are you talking about he doesn't have UEE, not much at least

sclera show & dark circles
It's not that much. If he was White ppl would tell him he's a mentalcel. He wants indian girls so that's not really a problem for him

• JFL
It's not that much. If he was White ppl would tell him he's a mentalcel. He wants indian girls so that's not really a problem for him
I have hollow cheeks halo i just need to lean down. Dark circles is lightimg an be easily fixed by concealer and side profile isn't that imp imo. Scleral show was because i was looking up

@RabidRosaries on his way to make his 1000 post asking about if he has ascended with the same shitty aspie photos.
man-runs-fast.gif

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 16275, Jpg and 4 others
View attachment 1803439

UEE = upper eyelid exposure
for under, just say lower eyelid support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
yeah but u need to figure out which part u are recessed because whatever it is and if u get it fixed I guarantee you that your eye support will naturally improve without having to do direct surgery on them
how the fuck do you know that lmao most likely he needs an infra saddle or infrasaddle + canthoplasty

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15827
UEE = upper eyelid exposure
for under, just say lower eyelid support
You know under eye support well(didn’t you get implants)
Is mine lacking and will it get better as I get out of the 20s%bf, when I was fatter it looked bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Blackgymmax and currylightskin
I have hollow cheeks halo i just need to lean down. Dark circles is lightimg an be easily fixed by concealer and side profile isn't that imp imo. Scleral show was because i was looking up
looking up doesnt matter and this sclera show shit is retarded, its about the actual shape of the lower eyelid. even if you look up and have signs of white itll look good if the actual lower eyelid curve looks good @deathdiss
edit: i mean the shape of the lower eyelid matters as well as sclera show

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón