Did I ascend ?

looking up doesnt matter and this sclera show shit is retarded, its about the actual shape of the lower eyelid. even if you look up and have signs of white itll look good if the actual lower eyelid curve looks good @deathdiss
i have almond eyes its just the cam

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
You know under eye support well(didn’t you get implants)
Is mine lacking and will it get better as I get out of the 20s%bf, when I was fatter it looked bad
View attachment 1804083
U have very good under eye support,nigga stop being autistic,u don't need any surgeries,u already have a very good eye area and color

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
U have very good under eye support,nigga stop being autistic,u don't need any surgeries,u already have a very good eye area and color
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:i Just wanted to mog

i have almond eyes its just the cam
nah your eyes are too protruding and the orbital shape is sub ideal. even if you had weaker lower eyelid support or so and still had almond eyes youd look like a serial killer (not a bad look but its a step up from normie eyes) but you dont

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
nah your eyes are too protruding and the orbital shape is sub ideal. even if you had weaker lower eyelid support or so and still had almond eyes youd look like a serial killer (not a bad look but its a step up from normie eyes) but you dont
i think having lower pfl but with masculine brows appeals to female gaze cause i have decent eyelashes and im actually eyelash maxing now i do have bad infras tho im bonesmashing that region. Lorenzo for eg has bad infras as well but his good eyelashes and masc brows make his eyes look exotic

Didnt you admit this indian nigga is a larp and not actually you
He isn't a LARP,I met him on Reddit and he was talking in psl terms and then I found Him here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
how the fuck do you know that lmao most likely he needs an infra saddle or infrasaddle + canthoplasty

there are surgeries that change the shape of your eye area when they are pushed forward

there are surgeries that change the shape of your eye area when they are pushed forward
lol like what? a lefort 3? ir also depends on your orbital shape. if you push your eye deeper inside the socket thats basically what happens. the orbital shape stays the exact same but itll look better as the orbital support will have the lower eyelid slide up in the shape that represents it

i cant remember think bimax or lefort 1
lel bimax, you need a lefort 3 for what youre thinking son. lefort 3 moves like the entire lower orbit forward

• +1
lel bimax, you need a lefort 3 for what youre thinking son. lefort 3 moves like the entire lower orbit forward
Do you think losing weight and concealer will give illusion of better undereye? Maybe ice pack to stimulate brown fat there?

This tall curry needs to roid asap

• Hmm...
Do you think losing weight and concealer will give illusion of better undereye? Maybe ice pack to stimulate brown fat there?
Infra orbital rim implants they're cheap in India about 1500$

• So Sad
@curlyheadjames

have you tried bonesmashing them
yea imma bonesmash lose weight so it doesnt look as bad and also put hyluaronic acid there maybe ice packs to get brown fat and also slight squinch sometimes. also concealer and eyelash maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
yea imma bonesmash lose weight so it doesnt look as bad and also put hyluaronic acid there maybe ice packs to get brown fat and also slight squinch sometimes. also concealer and eyelash maxing
you did you zygos didn't you?

you did you zygos didn't you?
actually no, those got bigger i think from lots of chewing (4 hours everyday for two years) and HGH excercises ( did squats and HIIT until I felt like dying) ,weight loss and late puberty. I havent bonesmashed any bone seriously but Ik it works

you need midface work bhai

actually no, those got bigger i think from lots of chewing (4 hours everyday for two years) and HGH excercises ( did squats and HIIT until I felt like dying) ,weight loss and late puberty. I havent bonesmashed any bone seriously but Ik it works
Chewing just makes ur zygos wider not more prominent

You said u bonemashed them before

Chewing just makes ur zygos wider not more prominent

You said u bonemashed them before
i tried to start bonesmashing but my friend said do other bones instead cause ill look a melon head if i bonesmashed them. he told me to do nasion supras and infras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Lower eyelid retraction and infraorb implant/undereye fat grafting
Possibly a rhino

• Hmm...
Possibly a rhino
nose isnt as imp bro mine is a bit bulbous but itll become better after losing weight. scleral show is overrated af and usually i dont even have it i was sitting a bit here to get into the frame, my undereyes are bad but im doing eyelash maxing squinching fat loss and hylauronic acid/ ice mask to make it puff up and also concealer

• JFL
Possibly a rhino
nose isnt as imp bro mine is a bit bulbous but itll become better after losing weight. scleral show is overrated af and usually i dont even have it i was sitting a bit here to get into the frame, my undereyes are bad but im doing eyelash maxing squinching fat loss and hylauronic acid/ ice mask to make it puff up and also concealer

Get anti-curry pheno surgery

• JFL
Looks lighter and leaner :ogre:

• +1