Did I handle this situation regarding my sister very well? I called her this afternoon; a guy she was dating ghosted her. She has an exam on Friday.

Would you have responded to my sister the same way as I did if you were me?

• Total voters
It's just where my imagination took me. She might as well find a better match if things go well. But your sister situation made me think she might get hurt instead.

I find Bonnie strangely endearing in her relentless pursuit of Chad. She's a good character.
I want to write a story about Alex, Bonnie, Colin, Earl and Danielle :lul:

I guess not

Screenshot 20220604 170012

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
She had 2 guys before the rugby lad
So this was the 3rd guy your sister got shagged by? Well I mean the 3rd girl I fucked ghosted me and you don’t see me cryin about it then again I was ok with the outcome

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So this was the 3rd guy your sister got shagged by? Well I mean the 3rd girl I fucked ghosted me and you don’t see me cryin about it then again I was ok with the outcome
That's because women take things like this very badly compared to men.

That's because women take things like this very badly compared to men.
Your sister is a complete whore
She literally described in detail to her own brother that she sucked off two men and fucked another doggy style.

Also niggas be crying about chad rejecting them while millions of ethnics die from starvation jfl

TLDR; my sister (chubby MTB) blew up my phone while I was in the ward this afternoon with text messages referencing a guy she was seeing, exams and being blocked. After coming home, eating a small snack and calling her, I learned that she was seeing an upper-middle-class white rugby lad at uni for three weeks, went out to the bar a couple of times and after three dates, had PiV sex with him. The day after, she texted him and she found out that he blocked her on all platforms she had him on. She didn't take kindly to it at all.

See this thread for more details and my response over the phone to her. Did I tell her the right thing or not? What would you have done in this situation if you found out your sister was treated this way?

Im assuming you are from an ethnic family.

You failed by allowing the white man to colonize your sister. You are a failure as a man

• So Sad
Im assuming you are from an ethnic family.

You failed by allowing the white man to colonize your sister. You are a failure as a man
I am ethnic yes (leb/white mixed)

@Xangsane
Bro im texting an 18 year old (probably virgin or very inexperienced) indian girl who lives with her family. Slim

Im gonna defile her. You must protect your sister from guys like me

• +1
@Xangsane
Bro im texting an 18 year old (probably virgin or very inexperienced) indian girl who lives with her family. Slim

Im gonna defile her. You must protect your sister from guys like me
Don't do it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Afrikancel
Don't do it.
Dont do what? Im texting her right now

Im an NT looking “cool black guy” with wavy hair.

Its too easy to attract impressionable young sluts

• Hmm...
Dont do what? Im texting her right now

Im an NT looking “cool black guy” with wavy hair.

Its too easy to attract impressionable young sluts
How is she responding to you?

How is she responding to you?
Still texting her now bro.

You should read some of my earlier posts discussing textgame

Just talking playing imessage games (iphone statuspill)

• +1
Still texting her now bro.

You should read some of my earlier posts discussing textgame

Just talking playing imessage games (iphone statuspill)
Does she seem into it or not?