horseman
idc
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2025
- Posts
- 18,704
- Reputation
- 33,491
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Okprove it
SurePics or im gonna assume you're a lying manlet compensating with your stature because thats how it comes off to me
Nvm you have negative ptr, I won’t prove it to youPics or im gonna assume you're a lying manlet compensating with your stature because thats how it comes off to me
I dont really give a shitNvm you have negative ptr, I won’t prove it to you
Why so seriousI dont really give a shit
especially not of an opinion of someone as vain and petty as you
enjoy your 6'4" bro

why so serious about my ptr?Why so serious![]()
I used to be like this always mentioning height then i realised i looked like a dipshit who was full of himself
Why6'4 proofs
Whats wrong with that?I used to be like this always mentioning height then i realised i looked like a dipshit who was full of himself
When you focus on your greats you tend to forget how much you suck in other aspectsWhats wrong with that?
Why would anybody just trust you saying you're 6'4
I’m aware of my flaws, I just brag about it a lot here because its funny and there’s no reason to be humbleWhen you focus on your greats you tend to forget how much you suck in other aspects
cause he from 6’4 and not from 6’3rd holy king von throat goatwhy are you 6’4?
Why wouldn’t you?Why would anybody just trust you saying you're 6'4
It's a downhill battles, I've stopped posting about my height because for one nobody gives a fuck and 2 at some point someones gonna ask me to prove it which i dont want to post myself, but i know how tall i am and have nothing to proveI’m aware of my flaws, I just brag about it a lot here because its funny
1.1 percent of global men are 6'4+ 1 in every 91 menWhy wouldn’t you?
Sounds like a you problem tbhIt's a downhill battles, I've stopped posting about my height because for one nobody gives a fuck and 2 at some point someones gonna ask me to prove it which i dont want to post myself, but i know how tall i am and have nothing to prove
so youre locked in this state of telling the truth but not being able to prove it
which is a downhill battle as i said
yh that’s me trust1.1 percent of global men are 6'4+ 1 in every 91 men