Did i mention im 6’4?

horseman

horseman

looking approachable as always
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Posts
18,728
Reputation
33,534
IMG 8786
IMG 8785
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nectar, Lord Vader, pleasevanity and 1 other person
prove it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader, RetrusoTheFirst and horseman
Pics or im gonna assume you're a lying manlet compensating with your stature because thats how it comes off to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader, Avillionre and horseman
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader
Pics or im gonna assume you're a lying manlet compensating with your stature because thats how it comes off to me
Nvm you have negative ptr, I won’t prove it to you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader
Nvm you have negative ptr, I won’t prove it to you
I dont really give a shit

especially not of an opinion of someone as vain and petty as you

enjoy your 6'4" bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader and pleasevanity
why are you 6’4?
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Vader, Junbae and horseman
I used to be like this always mentioning height then i realised i looked like a dipshit who was full of himself
Whats wrong with that?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader
When you focus on your greats you tend to forget how much you suck in other aspects
I’m aware of my flaws, I just brag about it a lot here because its funny and there’s no reason to be humble
 
I’m aware of my flaws, I just brag about it a lot here because its funny
It's a downhill battles, I've stopped posting about my height because for one nobody gives a fuck and 2 at some point someones gonna ask me to prove it which i dont want to post myself, but i know how tall i am and have nothing to prove
so youre locked in this state of telling the truth but not being able to prove it
which is a downhill battle as i said
 
It's a downhill battles, I've stopped posting about my height because for one nobody gives a fuck and 2 at some point someones gonna ask me to prove it which i dont want to post myself, but i know how tall i am and have nothing to prove
so youre locked in this state of telling the truth but not being able to prove it
which is a downhill battle as i said
Sounds like a you problem tbh
1.1 percent of global men are 6'4+ 1 in every 91 men
yh that’s me trust
 

Similar threads

islaymtbs
Replies
3
Views
37
Sett
Sett
islaymtbs
Replies
7
Views
42
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
islaymtbs
Replies
14
Views
73
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
Antide314
Replies
3
Views
38
Slavurik
Slavurik
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
42
cinnabon
cinnabon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top