Did I technically experience teen love? (ded srs) (details inside)

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
I got my first and only girlfriend in middle school at like 12 years old, but we never fucked and honestly I didn't like her that much even though she liked me and would make me presents for valentines day and my birthday. Does it still count if I never smashed?

What did u do with her?

no because u were 12 that is not teen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and Slayer
Kissing and hugging, never got further
If she'd have at least sucked your dick it'd have counted tbh. So you weren't affectionate at all either?

Was she ugly?

I need to experience teenage love ASAP. I want her to invite me to her house so we can have steamy sex and then cook something or some shit. Then hold hands at school all day. Preferably a black girl or a Jew, so that she can cook me Jewish food in order to prepare for motherhood

no because u were 12 that is not teen

If she'd have at least sucked your dick it'd have counted tbh. So you weren't affectionate at all either?
Not really
Was she ugly?
She was kinda fat
I need to experience teenage love ASAP. I want her to invite me to her house so we can have steamy sex and then cook something or some shit. Then hold hands at school all day. Preferably a black girl or a Jew, so that she can cook me Jewish food in order to prepare for motherhood
ion

Didn't notice this was a Slayer thread until I read the name because I only look at the avi of the user posting.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing
I thought you were a nobody poster so I made a low effort shitpost to bump. I'd answered seriously if I'd seen your old avi. I'm actually pretty ashamed now that I noticed tbh

I thought you were a nobody poster so I made a low effort shitpost to bump. I'd answered seriously if I'd seen your old avi. I'm actually pretty ashamed now that I noticed tbh
brutal avi pill