Did my botox treatment fail?

E

erikgaus

Iron
1 Day ago I got botox to my frontalis and procerus muscle to lower my eyebrows for a more hooded look. This procedure has been done by multiple people on this forum already and they got results. I got 20 units in total. 10 above the eyebrows and 10 around the glabella/procerus.

I don't see any results or any change, is it true that I have to wait 3-5 days to see a change and botox needs some time to work? The MD said it takes 3-5 days to see results but @ascentium who transformed heavily with this procedure saw results immediately after getting botox.

Thanks guys.

You should have noticed some difference by now

guess I'll update in a few days if I actually got results

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
If no results I'll try to maybe do a touch up to get a few more units in the frontalis. Idk

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Procerus can raise the eyebrows, which u won't like and u got little units, u should have gotten like 40

Procerus can raise the eyebrows, which u won't like and u got little units, u should have gotten like 40
I got another 20 units in the frontalis and still no results. That‘s a total of 30 units in the frontalis and 10 in the procerus.

Do you think the 10 units in the procerus are preventing me from seeing results now even when I get more in the frontalis? Maybe that‘s the mistake

I might look into upper eyelid fillers instead of botox. But I don‘t know if you can get that in germany because people usually want to avoid hooded eyes. I have not seen anyone offering upper eyelid fillers. I might ask the service provider I went to last time about upper eyelid fillers next week when I have the check up.

I‘ll keep y'all updated, maybe someone benefits from my trial and error..

I got another 20 units in the frontalis and still no results. That‘s a total of 30 units in the frontalis and 10 in the procerus.

Do you think the 10 units in the procerus are preventing me from seeing results now even when I get more in the frontalis? Maybe that‘s the mistake
I think you should wait until botox wears off and then try again 40units only in frontalis and if it doesn't work at all, fillers could help, let me know what you do because I am also interested in these procedures

• +1
Reactions: erikgaus