Did my jaw get less wide??

A

aolle

Iron
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Posts
220
Reputation
104
If this happened bc of wisdom teeth removal im gonna kms
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2230.png
    IMG_2230.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2231.jpeg
    IMG_2231.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 31foidslater
are u on hgh? just looks like ur nose got slightly bigger
 
You look like a generic npc face creation
 
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk
looks like the camera angle or way you took the photo to me not gonna lie, also hair was better longer
 
  • +1
Reactions: aolle
are u on hgh? just looks like ur nose got slightly bigger
I think I just took the 2nd photo closer so the lens distortion could’ve caused both my nose to look bigger and my jaw to look slimmer
 
  • +1
Reactions: johntink
looks like the camera angle or way you took the photo to me not gonna lie, also hair was better longer
I had it like these not that long ago should I go back
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2122.jpeg
    IMG_2122.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2214.jpeg
    IMG_2214.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
39
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
asserwannamog
Replies
15
Views
56
ntlarper420
ntlarper420
E
Replies
66
Views
350
volo
volo
bonenerd
Replies
0
Views
38
bonenerd
bonenerd

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top