A
aolle
Iron
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2023
- Posts
- 220
- Reputation
- 104
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Im getting my wisdom teeth out in a week fuck my lifeIf this happened bc of wisdom teeth removal im gonna kms


High facial averagenessYou look like a generic npc face creation

I think I just took the 2nd photo closer so the lens distortion could’ve caused both my nose to look bigger and my jaw to look slimmerare u on hgh? just looks like ur nose got slightly bigger
I had it like these not that long ago should I go backlooks like the camera angle or way you took the photo to me not gonna lie, also hair was better longer
YesI had it like these not that long ago should I go back
hi bro!!You look like a generic npc face creation