Did Sean O’Pry underwent Otoplasty surgery?

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
B6935C4D F628 4E9F 9C82 0F18DBBA03D2

Is otoplasty underrated?
—> Pinned back ears make your face the main focus.
—> Sticking out ears can make your jawline appear narrower.
—> Allows the viewer of your face to go through it without any ’outside’ distraction.
—> Your first impression are completey different - from a clown to a more professional look.
—> Above point is big halo at workplace and everyday life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Looks like it tbh.

Dumbo ears looks so shit. Well on some girls with long hair it looks pretty cute when their ears stick out from their hair, but it's always a failo on men.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, mug, Moggie and 8 others
yes definitely lol, i remember getting bullied for my ears. So brutal as a young lad.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
brad pitt got it too ive heard

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, ChristianChad, mug and 2 others
should of had his nose straightened to be like 8psl lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hipcel and datboijj
No, I doubt. Many kids had monkey ears at childhood and then they became normal, me included, its common thing

His one eye is bigger than the other.

No surgery for his alien looking face

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

hed look more alien if he was even more symmetrical

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Oberyn
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
brad pitt got it too ive heard
We rate normie ass selfies and compare them to super models edited frauded, in ideal lightning, with the best camera, and the best photographers, with fake up on, perfect hairstyle and grooming done by pros,totally 10% bodyfat or lower, with haloing clothes, and on top even them surgerymaxx. But yes bro its totally unbiased and normal.
Thats why i say i never see a proper chad irl unfrauded. Because even those insanely genetically gifted super models don’t look close to their best shots.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Moggie, Deleted member 13626 and 3 others
Thats why i say i never see a proper chad irl unfrauded. Because even those insanely genetically gifted super models don’t look close to their best shots
Cope

O pry looks absolutely insane in candids

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Moggie and 3 others
Its still pro pics with make up, perfect done haircut, in good lightning and god knows if its edited or no
Cope cope cope

Maybe make up in the first pic but no matter how much make up you apply or in what lighting you take your pics you won’t look even close to that, nor does anyone else here

Mogs also in selfies
1F6976BC A9D3 484D 86F2 A8717B1387F1

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Oberyn, Deprived and 1 other person
Cope cope cope

Maybe make up in the first pic but no matter how much make up you apply or in what lighting you take your pics you won’t look even close to that, nor does anyone else here

Mogs also in selfies
View attachment 1858881
Still looks edited i can post you less edited selfies of opry and u would not rate
Him chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Still looks edited i can post you less edited selfies of opry and u would not rate
Him chad
Looks edited because he looks like a morph. Insane

Everyone has bad pics but he looks the same in motion as the pics I posted above so...

Him chad
Looks edited because he looks like a morph. Insane

Everyone has bad pics but he looks the same in motion as the pics I posted above so...

2938027 FLcdZGypRAkl15SQ

dude hes a fucking model

the images that his team releases are of course ALL the best shots of him. i can find candids of gandy where he looks weird

stop coping, even sean himself says people dont pay as much attention to him irl as you'd think and he doesnt look as good off shoots. muh "hes just humble :soy:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
View attachment 1859008

dude hes a fucking model

the images that his team releases are of course ALL the best shots of him. i can find candids of gandy where he looks weird

stop coping, even sean himself says people dont pay as much attention to him irl as you'd think and he doesnt look as good off shoots. muh "hes just humble :soy:"
What kind of pathetic coping is this jfl?
You post a disorted pic of him in dogshit angle, lighting and with shit facial expression to prove that he looks worse irl?

Even in daylight he mogs so fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Oberyn
I don't think so.. I was self-conscious of my big ears as a kid and now that I'm grown they look normal. His skull just got bigger and pushed his ears back I think

What kind of pathetic coping is this jfl?
You post a disorted pic of him in dogshit angle, lighting and with shit facial expression to prove that he looks worse irl?

Even in daylight he mogs so fucking hard
View attachment 1859026
right.. yet any user here who has an "unfrauded photo" you will shit on them in seconds and say "ur worst pic is your best pic subhuman"

"shitty lighting bro :soy:"its normal lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 18840

lets not mention opry gets skull mogged constantly too @StreegeReturn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Glad you see through their copes. Usually its verily because your looks ceiling is high that you can tell that people like them fraud more than pslers. And jfl at those saying skull mog is cope
its just ironic how hes acting like the lense distortion would only affect male models and not normal people and htats probably how he acts

he sees lense photo of opry and says "its cope bro!!!"

sees lense distorted selfie of psler "JFL, what a subhuman"

plenty of scum lords on here have some over judgemental attitude to anybody who's here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, CEO of Sex and Deleted member 18840
We rate normie ass selfies and compare them to super models edited frauded, in ideal lightning, with the best camera, and the best photographers, with fake up on, perfect hairstyle and grooming done by pros,totally 10% bodyfat or lower, with haloing clothes, and on top even them surgerymaxx. But yes bro its totally unbiased and normal.
Thats why i say i never see a proper chad irl unfrauded. Because even those insanely genetically gifted super models don’t look close to their best shots.
EXACTLY. THE TRUTH

• +1

based and very true. Nearly every pic of models are frauded to varying degrees. All of them wear makeup, they fraud selfies and shit. It’s so retarded to look at a pic like this

D05C8F5C 7310 4810 B1BF 9B29D8F8A8E1

and compare yourself to it.

That being said they’re still chads tbh and still look insane frauded or not

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, datboijj, CEO of Sex and 2 others

One of his eyebrows is lower than the other, could be fixed with a browlift or even botox since it’s not a huge difference

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer559 and chinpilled69
One of his eyebrows is lower than the other, could be fixed with a browlift or even botox since it’s not a huge difference
His whole one side of face is marginally higher then the other. Not just the eyebrows but it’s minor and doesn’t failo him.

His whole one side of face is marginally higher then the other. Not just the eyebrows but it’s minor and doesn’t failo him.
Probably it’s just that the eyes are definitely the most noticeable in pictures, in motion not really at all. It wouldn’t make much if any difference to his smv though, he still has more than adequate facial harmony and features.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Face and skull shape>>>Skull size
based and very true. Nearly every pic of models are frauded to varying degrees. All of them wear makeup, they fraud selfies and shit. It’s so retarded to look at a pic like this

View attachment 1859080

and compare yourself to it.

That being said they’re still chads tbh and still look insane frauded or not
You are retarded if you think he wears make up on that pic you posted
right.. yet any user here who has an "unfrauded photo" you will shit on them in seconds and say "ur worst pic is your best pic subhuman"

"shitty lighting bro :soy:"its normal lighting
you are low iq honestly.

Most users here don’t post their face in such a shitty angle. In fact the majority frauds with cheek sucking, jutting, squinching, jaw clenching etc.

If you compare a candid of yourself with a candid of o pry you will eventually see how hard you cope

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Oberyn and StrangerDanger

you are low iq honestly.

Most users here don’t post their face in such a shitty angle. In fact the majority frauds with cheek sucking, jutting, squinching, jaw clenching etc.

If you compare a candid of yourself with a candid of o pry you will eventually see how hard you cope
"low iq bro :soy::soy:"

obviously he's still a gigachad but still you are low iq as fuck if you think its a fair comparison, when clearly he still doesnt like quite the same on an expensive camera made with the intention of having people look good

an autist could easily nitpick his features in this photo

what happened to his insanely wide pfl and striking eyes with 0 uee :soy:

but now you shut up

just shut up retard. im smarter than you and probably better looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 18840 and StrangerDanger
"low iq bro :soy::soy:"

obviously he's still a gigachad but still you are low iq as fuck if you think its a fair comparison, when clearly he still doesnt like quite the same on an expensive camera made with the intention of having people look good

View attachment 1859317 an autist could easily nitpick his features in this photo

what happened to his insanely wide pfl and striking eyes with 0 uee :soy:
View attachment 1859329
but now you shut up

just shut up retard. im smarter than you and probably better looking
You are coping so hard it’s insane.

Take a pic in this position of yourself and you will see that you won’t compare at the slightest.

You aren’t smart dude. You literally try to prove or however you want to call it that the most famous male model isn’t as good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ROTTING and StrangerDanger
You are coping so hard it’s insane.

Take a pic in this position of yourself and you will see that you won’t compare at the slightest.
View attachment 1859333

You aren’t smart dude. You literally try to prove or however you want to call it that the most famous male model isn’t as good looking
did i ever imply or say im as good looking as sean opry :lul: fucking retard. never implied that yet you cant go two minutes without gaslighting and putting words in my mouth when all that im arguing is that lense cam can distort pfl and makes you more narrow, so does looking downwards which i just proved. but u cant comprehend that as a mentally ill incel

and i look pretty fucking good. im not a top tier male model though and never claimed to be

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
did i ever imply or say im as good looking as sean opry :lul: fucking retard. never implied that yet you cant go two minutes without gaslighting and putting words in my mouth when all that im arguing is that lense cam can distort pfl but u cant comprehend that as a mentally ill incel

and i look pretty fucking good. im not a top tier male model though and never claimed to be
You wrote the whole time that we shouldn’t compare ourselves to these male models because they all fraud etc.

And I called it bs because they look even fucking great in candids and selfies without any frauding which I is why I said you definitely can compare your face to theirs

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

you are low iq honestly.

You know to end your cope i wish we could meet with those guys and you will see how the mog won’t be much. And stop coping. All those pics every single one are enhanced + always always pro camera, and they are 10% bodyfat and even in « shit » angles they manage to look more photogenic than the average frauder here because they fraud more than us. Would argue all their pics are makeup maxxed too.
And if we being realistic yes they are chad BUT NONE FULLY Unfrauded are gigachad, else i would have seen a proper chad irl in millions in all angles.
And for opry beside his eyes nothing is top tier. Same for gandy.
Stop riding their roastie cocks fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You wrote the whole time that we shouldn’t compare ourselves to these male models because they all fraud etc.

And I called it bs because they look even fucking great in candids and selfies without any frauding which I is why I said you definitely can compare your face to theirs
I say it and will say it again @fucclife a guy like him is at most 1 tier below those so called super models. Irl. Its noticeable but not as brutal as you make it appear. Lets bring opry, gandy, chico who you want in a discord face time rn its the true test. And you will stop copint

• +1

keep coping moron

most shots you posted were still extremely flattering.

and you dont even know how "candid" they actually are

, and in a lot of them hes walking out of a modeling shoot dipshit. he has a team to make him look good before hand

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 18840
keep coping moron

View attachment 1859344

View attachment 1859349, and in a lot of them hes walking out of a modeling shoot dipshit. he has a team to make him look good before hand
Im tired of model copers. It shatters all their copes because it all roots from psl to believe those are unmoggable gods. Irl the sole guys who usually stand out are prettyboys for how rare it is to see a proper chad.

• +1
All those pics every single one are enhanced + always always pro camera, and they are 10% bodyfat and even in « shit » angles they manage to look more photogenic than the average frauder here because they fraud more than us. Would argue all their pics are makeup maxxed too.
Bullshit and just simply wrong.

Candids and selfies aren’t enhanced and unless you prove it it’s just a low iq claim. They also aren’t all 10% bf. Look at their bodies jfl they aren’t that extremely lean. And even if, we all won’t look the same at that bf
And if we being realistic yes they are chad BUT NONE FULLY Unfrauded are gigachad, else i would have seen a proper chad irl in millions in all angles.
maher
0721EBF1 FFBA 4E38 8901 126916D71446

And for opry beside his eyes nothing is top tier
Chin, coloring, eyebrows, zygos, keep coping

I say it and will say it again @fucclife a guy like him is at most 1 tier below those so called super models. Irl. Its noticeable but not as brutal as you make it appear. Lets bring opry, gandy, chico who you want in a discord face time rn its the true test. And you will stop copint
my eye area is legit 10x better irl than in selfies. my point is really that plenty of people arent as photogenic but still look great in person

• +1
Bullshit and just simply wrong.

Candids and selfies aren’t enhanced and unless you prove it it’s just a low iq claim. They also aren’t all 10% bf. Look at their bodies jfl they aren’t that extremely lean. And even if, we all won’t look the same at that bf

maher
View attachment 1859365

Chin, coloring, eyebrows, zygos, keep coping
streege bone structure unironically mogs sean oprys

sean oprys face is narrow and his skull is short.

• Love it
I chin mog him
thats not top tier thats just typical good one. Among whites.
i mog him
only in height, else i mog his.

Don’t want to brag but you need to come down to earth.
never have seen maher irl. But its true he has insane angularity.
But lacks harmony looks low class. Still bone mog us and especially gandy and opry
His side isn’t as amazing as you think tho. Mine isnt really different in the lower third.

• +1
streege bone structure unironically mogs sean oprys

sean oprys face is narrow and his skull is short.
Im 22% bodyfat. Imagine lean. And have i ever MADE 1 narcy post unless i was attacked ?
But now we at it so lets say the truth

• Love it
Im 22% bodyfat. Imagine lean. And have i ever MADE 1 narcy post unless i was attacked ?
But now we at it so lets say the truth
fuck these copers bruv

theyre racist and they only like ONE phenotype which is the white supermodel pheno type when not all girls enjoy it

theyre autistic copers. these guys look like autistic aliens

• +1
keep coping moron

View attachment 1859344

View attachment 1859349, and in a lot of them hes walking out of a modeling shoot dipshit. he has a team to make him look good before hand
Again, he looks insane in motion which disproves your cope

Inb4 b...b...but make up:soy::soy::soy:

No make up for your boneless, non north atlantid colored face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 19157
fuck these copers bruv

theyre racist and they only like ONE phenotype which is the white supermodel pheno type when not all girls enjoy it

theyre autistic copers. these guys look like autistic aliens
Ily i didnt wanted to say it because since im ethnic i would be seen as coper, but from the mouth of a white chadlite, it means a lot.
Yes they are and can’t accept that somebody else than their standards, can come close to their gods. A normie, normal guy.
Bro i don’t want to lie or anything. Truth is the most important for kind hearted sensitive people. And i have no bias. I look at everyone irl and i can tell you those pics of supermodels are FAKE they don’t exist irl.

• Love it
This video is more accurate comparizon between opry and us. We use similar camera
@fucclife i stg if anyone here saw him
First in such a video , which is how they rate people here, no one would say gigachad, psl god. Ever

I chin mog him
His is taller
thats not top tier thats just typical good one. Among whites.
gis eye color alone is giga rare let alone the combination with dark brown hair.

Leave your basement. I have never seen someone with his coloring irl
i mog him
no. His extremely neutral and perfectly straight eyebrows mog yours
His side isn’t as amazing as you think tho. Mine isnt really different in the lower third.
:forcedsmile:

Again, he looks insane in motion which disproves your cope

Inb4 b...b...but make up:soy::soy::soy:

No make up for your boneless, non north atlantid colored face

jesus christ at this guy, in the first video he really doesnt look as striking when taking photos, you can also see he does jut, annd suck on cheeks before taking. EVERY photo, just watch his chin, he knows how to make fraud faces just like pslers idiot

and all of those are set up shoots, hes walking out of a shoot in the first video too. his team spent time making him look beforehand

they find the best lighting, and angles, jfl if you think they dont do this while preparing to taking a photo u 0 iq mong. u act like he just got out of bed and had these photos taken in random light

• +1